Your bag and what's in it

Diana

omg. i have everything i own in my bag. old cigarettes, food (urgh...i know), gloves from last winter, my diary, pens, ipod, money, mobile, tissues, perfume, lipbalm, handcream, vodka, mirror, brush, schoolbooks, bottles, candy, chewing gum, keychains, ... i dunno what else...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love this thread!

Suzy, I am glad you have posted yours because it has encouraged me to post mine! Not that I am saying your's is boring you understand, it is just that so many of them have such lovely colourful contents, i was worried that my black sunglasses case would look SO boring!

*Waits patiently for pic of contents of Kath's bag* :fisch:

Question:

Is Lucy pregnant because I<3Mika!!! and me were wondering because in her list of items in her bag was pre natal vitamins

:roftl:I am sorry for confusing people here, but no I AM NOT PREGNANT!

My doctor told me to take them because I need my body to be ready. I am planning for next year though:wink2:

My bag... I carry it everywhere;

ok, here we go:

- my wallet (with in it my cinema ticket of harry potter 5, it was on that day that I bought licm:wub2:)

- mobile phone

- mp3player

- lip gloss

- tissues

- diary

- pens

- umbrella

- deoderant

- minth

- map of Ghent

- plasters

- biscuits

- lollipops

- a small bottle of water

- a comb

- hair elastics

- plastic bags

- and last but not least: LICM :bleh:

Well, I finally took the pic but I don't know why they always come out sideway!:shocked:

Sunglasses

Stripey case containing essential Oldling medication:naughty:

Purse that used to be red and is now just dirty

Horrible ID badge for work:shocked:

Memory card (because you never know when you might need to get an emergency pic of Mika printed:naughty:

Brush

Umbrella

pen

Ear phones (my phone is also my music player and camera, hence there is no picture of it) Also missing is my work phone because I just forgot it!

Raffle tickets that I am supposed to be selling for work

Keys

Diary

002.jpg

Me too I love tokidoki...:mf_lustslow:

This is my bag...

dsc01352bz1.jpg

and this is what I have inside...

dsc01350pa0.jpg

Mika is always with me...:wub2:

lol You reminded me of Mika's mobile with all the stuff hanging from yours :naughty:

Edit: I'm seeing this right, aren't I? They're attached to your mobile, right? :blink:

Yes... they're attached to my mobile phone... Sometimes I add one more of those things... :naughty: I love them...

Yeah it's lovely :biggrin2: but how do you manage to use it with all those stuff hanging down? :naughty:

Wallet, pink "snakeskin" case w/various medicines & chewing gum, pink sparkly lipstick case w/Pepcid Complete (although since I started the Prilosec thing I haven't had to take any!!! yay!!!), emergency ponytail holder, some movie ticket stubs, emergency lipstick, eye drops for contact lenses, additional pack of gum (5, ftw), and emergency headband.

:D