Mika in the Royal Opera House, "Pilgrim's Progress"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt a bedazzler that thing that puts jewels on your pants?

:roftl: Yes but they didn't invent the word. Sorry not laughing at you, just the imagery of the Bedazzler. I can see Mika using it on his pants.

Can't say I'm overly bedazzled by this performance but I find it hard to warm to English language operas.

it would be like this....

Me: Mika, please sing for me the Woodcutter Boy's song from Pilgrims Progress, Act IV Scene I

Mika: Well sure love..."He who is down need fear no fall...."

Random Kid: PSH!!! HE WHO IS MIKA NEED FEAR MY FIST!

*kid goes to punch mika. I reach out and grab his fist, twist his arm backwards, break it, knock the kid to the ground*

Me: *I bend down to the level of the kid on the floor. He is in alot of pain. In his ear...*

YOU ARE TROUBLED. *with a devious face.*

Mika: *Looks shocked. Continues singing*

XD AHAHA,, GOOD TIMES!

You just scared me . . . :shocked:

Are u that mean ? I mean... I would just scream with them (and kick them nessie's) and order them to go away . . .

:naughty:

isnt a bedazzler that thing that puts jewels on your pants?

Sure is, but i like to use it in my daily vocab.

Like "Am i the only one not enjoying this?"

:roftl: Yes but they didn't invent the word. Sorry not laughing at you, just the imagery of the Bedazzler. I can see Mika using it on his pants.

Can't say I'm overly bedazzled by this performance but I find it hard to warm to English language operas.

Yeah, operas....*shrug* Not intriguing. I prefer mika now to then, less girly.:bow:

mika would own a bedazzler wouldnt he? yes...yes he totally would.

BeDazzler70160814_std.jpg

hm.....what to bedazzle next? my skinnies, my braces?

WAIT....NO.........ill make a little bedazzled case for my tama! ITS GENIUS!

if he owned one, i would disown him. and finally admit his sexuality has defeated his inwardly stubbornness.

Whoah,thanks for those downloads! You're geniuses!:thumb_yello:

At first when I heard Mika singing opera I couldn't believe it was actually him! But then,I think you can recognize it for a bit from his singing NOW ...:wink2:

Anyways,I was stunned when I heard it!! Such a young boy,but with that kind of voice,huge voice,so clear,and with that hearing sense!! At one point I cried,actually... :tears: I dunno,I was deeply touched,I felt so many feelings in one moment! His wonderful,angelic voice...

Yeah,he did sound a bit girly,kinda like those Vienna boys choir,almost the castrato tenor....but I reeeally liked it!!:thumb_yello:

FINALLY!

lyrics! I HAV FOUND THEM!

He that is down need fear no fall;

He that is low, no pride;

He that is humble, ever shall

Have God to be his Guide.

I am content with what I have,

Little be it or much;

And, Lord, contentment still I crave,

Because Thou savest such.

This is beautiful.

The first few times I listened to it, I couldn't hear any similarities in his voice, but after a while, I've started to pick up on some. =]

I put it on my mp3 player and walked around making people listen to it, and guess who's singing. Everyone's like, 'no way! you've gotta be kidding!' and I'm just like... =D

@moonlightchild: Thank you for the link, for long time I was looking for this classic singing of "him", far beyond he was "Mika", but without success. You got it!

And who will be surprised that his mother has given little Michael to a singing-teacher by hearing such a voice..

• 1 year later...