The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Ahh, but if you get up front then it doesn't matter what you hear 'cause the view makes up for it.

What? I never linked you to Sugar Daddy...I take it Hedwig is the singer? I was thinking more...you know, along the lines of an owl

*sighs* I must be off...I have to shower and then go to bed...

Nighty night!

Oh yesh - The view.. :drool:

What? I was sure it was you.. Crap it must've been Twatty. I think she was subtly trying to tell me it was her but I was delusional that it was you. :roftl:

Yep, Hedwig is the singer. It's a movie.

Oh, an owl called Hedwig.. No idea what you're on about.

Night Night :huglove:

Hey Kelz ... yeah, I iz awake .... I'm just so over not sleeping well On a brighter note , losing the net sent me back to reading real books again .... i.e. my astrology books ... & after a few years of really difficult transits ... pretty soon I will start to have some wonderful transits ... full of hope & possibility ... *pats good transits*

Ohhhhh, that's great about the transits!! I've been meaning to investigate my not-too-distant future lately. So, any idea how these good things will come about?

Its tomorrow now *bats lashes* Storytime?

*points to two pages of notes she just did*

*goes on extended study break*

Ok.. since you've been good and done some studying.

Last night I read your blog. Not your latest one, but the one before that. About Brother Becsters friend home invasion. And about 20 minutes later, after replying to your blog, Mother Melzy scares the crap out of me as she walks into the lounge room, half-asleep having woken up, and says "Are you ok?". I reply "Yep, I'm ok. Are you?" Mother Melzy replies "I had a bad dream and couldn't get back to sleep. I just had to check that you were ok." And then she wanders back to bed.

I promptly followed her to her part of the house and questioned her. "What sort of dream?" Mother Melzy replies "I dreamt that someone was trying to get in the house. Can you check that the laundry door is locked?"

:shocked:

Telepathic blogs sent from me to a sleeping Mother Melzy.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. since you've been good and done some studying.

Last night I read your blog. Not your latest one, but the one before that. About Brother Becsters friend home invasion. And about 20 minutes later, after replying to your blog, Mother Melzy scares the crap out of me as she walks into the lounge room, half-asleep having woken up, and says "Are you ok?". I reply "Yep, I'm ok. Are you?" Mother Melzy replies "I had a bad dream and couldn't get back to sleep. I just had to check that you were ok." And then she wanders back to bed.

I promptly followed her to her part of the house and questioned her. "What sort of dream?" Mother Melzy replies "I dreamt that someone was trying to get in the house. Can you check that the laundry door is locked?"

:shocked:

Telepathic blogs sent from me to a sleeping Mother Melzy.

Wow.... telepathic blogs indeed... :shocked:

Coincidental that she would that dream just as/after you read my home invasion blog ...

Wow.... telepathic blogs indeed... :shocked:

Coincidental that she would that dream just as/after you read my home invasion blog ...

Yeah, she must've dreamt it as I was reading it because she was awake for a bit before coming to check on me. Freaky.

I told her and in true Aussie-style she blamed you for her sleep deprivation.

Well, no. Seeing as we're casual friends and I quite like her. But I think she's got the message...

She's definitely not the only one though...my exchange student mentioned today that a girl in their acting class seems to be infatuated with him...and her I REALLY dislike :mf_rosetinted:

*polishes gun*

Ready.....aim......:wink2:

Hello All ! :bye: Had another one of those crappy nights sleep last night .... *sigh* .... hope yooz are all well & happy .... :original:

Hey HK..bugger about the crappy night :huglove:

Back from placement...going to go attempt to do some study *groans*

See you on your next designated study break!:naughty:

Yeah, she must've dreamt it as I was reading it because she was awake for a bit before coming to check on me. Freaky.

I told her and in true Aussie-style she blamed you for her sleep deprivation.

Fine... I'll take blame...

but it doesn't change anything *pbs*

See you on your next designated study break!:naughty:

That'd be about now till I can be arsed studying again *zhhz*

That'd be about now till I can be arsed studying again *zhhz*

:roftl:

OMG...I had a dream about all of us last night (calm down Kelzy)...Mika was on tour and we were all at the concert together, but we were waiting for OKD who got lost somehow:naughty: Do you suppose it's a sign :shocked::wink2:

Or stuff Hedwig

:shocked: The owl or the singer? Can the owl sing? Can the singer fly?

Who's got the biggest hooters?

Shouldn't be here - gonna be late for work again

Hope you have (had?) a good day

Again.. I'm always late. It's part of my charm.

Yep, did. Hope you have a bonza day! :wink2:

(7pm here so yes, it's evening..)

Oh wow...that's cold! ...and you call me evil

I've already said I'm in so

You are evil and you're rubbing off on me.

Yeah, but I don't want to do it with you. :roftl:

*shunnnnns you* :naughty:

I can't draw

And address :blink: You have your own address... I can only be the address for people who don't have addresses *zhhz*

I know you can't so it'll make my job easier.

Oh, but Bec!!!

*takes blanky and pillow out to the back lane and lays down*

Now will you be my address?

I know you can't so it'll make me job easier.

Oh, but Bec!!!

Fine fine... I'm guessing you want me to sign up then despite me lack in drawing ability? :naughty:

And fine.. I'll be your address now *agrees reluctantly* *zhhz*

Fine fine... I'm guessing you want me to sign up then despite me lack in drawing ability? :naughty:

And fine.. I'll be your address now *agrees reluctantly* *zhhz*

:roftl: You did it too.. *zhhz*

Sign up.. It'll be funny. you can send your stuff to you for me then to me for me to you from me to you. :naughty:

:roftl: You did it too.. *zhhz*

Sign up.. It'll be funny. you can send your stuff to you for me then to me for me to you from me to you. :naughty:

Okay... you confused me with that last sentence :naughty: now I'm not sure where anything is getting sent *zhhz*

The owl or the singer? Can the owl sing? Can the singer fly?

Who's got the biggest hooters?

I have the biggest hooters:roftl:

Again.. I'm always late. It's part of my charm.

Yep, did. Hope you have a bonza day!

(7pm here so yes, it's evening..)

Who on God's earth told you that you have ANY charm:naughty:

You are evil and you're rubbing off on me.

So many lines, so little time:roftl:

Yeah, but I don't want to do it with you. :roftl:

*shunnnnns you*

I wasn't offering:bleh:...I would prefer someone who will actually DO something :naughty:

Oh, but Bec!!!

Quick Bec.....RUN:shocked:

:boxed: I'm the same as OKD...my mum wants to move as soon as I graduate, pretty much. I'm planning on going back to England, and I can probably stay in the flat that adjoins to my grandparents' house until I sort myself out...

How come your parents are so set on you staying? (I don't mean that in a 'how can they possibly stand your company' kind of way)

It's a cultural thing. My parents grew up in the paradigm that girls should live with their family until they get married and move out. In my opinion it's a view based on patriarchy, gender roles and more than a hint of sexism. So I'm going to do what I need to do (and I do see it as a 'need' now not just a 'want' because I believe that they're stifling my development as a queer young woman) irrespective of what they believe to be right.

I graduate in 2010...

That's when I'll (hopefully) graduate from university. :thumb_yello:

I'm wondering how they put up with her. :naughty:

I know the answer, but I'll leave her to explain *pbs*

Should I be offended? :fisch:

But, we're not in August anymore.. :naughty:

(and I canceled August anyway)

I should count this out the long way:

June 3rd 2007 - June 3rd 2008 = 12 months

June 3rd - July 3rd = 1 month

July 3rd - August 3rd = 1 month

August 3rd - September 3rd = 1 month

September 3rd - October 3rd = 1 month

Total = 16 (completed) months

*corrects signature*

Okay... you confused me with that last sentence now I'm not sure where anything is getting sent *zhhz*

We'll just send everything to Teegs. :naughty:

I have the biggest hooters

Are they nocturnal? How many octaves?

Who on God's earth told you that you have ANY charm

Everyone but you and that's how I know it's true.

So many lines, so little time

Pffft.. you were speechless, admit it.

I wasn't offering:bleh:...I would prefer someone who will actually DO something
What? Who? OkD? How delusional are you?
Quick Bec.....RUN

Too late Hey Gabaa Gabaa Babeh. I know where Bec lives.

It's a cultural thing. My parents grew up in the paradigm that girls should live with their family until they get married and move out. In my opinion it's a view based on patriarchy, gender roles and more than a hint of sexism. So I'm going to do what I need to do (and I do see it as a 'need' now not just a 'want' because I believe that they're stifling my development.

You know, even if that's not what happens in your life based on your choices, it's still a good basis for a healthy upbringing.. There just needs to be some flexibility, IMO.

That's when I'll (hopefully) graduate from university. :thumb_yello:

And we'll be there to green slime you. *pbs*

Should I be offended? :fisch:

Naturally. But, you should also be flattered that I'm acknowledging how difficult you are.

I should count this out the long way:

June 3rd 2007 - June 3rd 2008 = 12 months

June 3rd - July 3rd = 1 month

July 3rd - August 3rd = 1 month

August 3rd - September 3rd = 1 month

September 3rd - October 3rd = 1 month

Total = 16 (completed) months

*corrects signature*

Pedants united.

Are they nocturnal? How many octaves?

Everyone but you and that's how I know it's true.

Pffft.. you were speechless, admit it.

What? Who? OkD? How delusional are you?

Too late Hey Gabaa Gabaa Babeh. I know where Bec lives.

Smart arse!

:bleh:

I'm never speechless...trust me:wink2:

I said, I wanted someone who will DO something...how would OKD fit into the picture :roftl:...and anyways she should be studying!

Well you should thank me because I just informed Robertina you and Bec were partners because she was looking for more people to match us with...see how nice I am:naughty:

You know, even if that's not what happens in your life based on your choices, it's still a good basis for a healthy upbringing.. There just needs to be some flexibility, IMO.

To be honest, if they could be more flexible and accept that there may not be just one right way to live I wouldn't want to leave at all. I'm in a beautiful house with people that genuinely love me and want the best for me, but if it means that I can't be who I am then it unfortunately isn't worth it.

Naturally. But, you should also be flattered that I'm acknowledging how difficult you are.

Me? Difficult? Pffft. :fisch:

And we'll be there to green slime you. *pbs*

Now I know that I am so not going to tell you when and where my graduation ceremony will be. :naughty: