The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah ... that's understandable ! I'd love to visit UK/Euro. .... don't know if I could live there for too long tho' ..... Oz is prob. always going to be home for me ... :wub2:

Yeah. It's funny, I've lived here for nearly as long as I did there, but I still feel a much deeper connection with England than with Canada.

C'mon chookens. Wake up.

We have to take part in this:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16895

Bec, will you be my address?

I want to do that but I don't have a scanner (and I don't have money to spend on postage)--do you think it would be OK to take photos instead? They aren't as clear...

Anyone want to be my partner who doesn't mind potentially-poor-quality images to work with? *zhhz*

*waking up to morning coffee and reading between the morning news and Aussie thread. Sees her tartan kilt-cake image stolen from kath's birthday thread and eavesdropping on everyone's plans for the future*

*stretching and yawning - can't post anything too coherent just yet - caffeine hasn't made it's way to brain*

Morning Suzy!

Ew!! My life plan was to stay at home until I graduated uni :naughty:

And 2010 is such an awesome year. It's so futuristic sounding - I can't wait!

I graduate in 2012! :naughty:

I can't wait to leave home. I blame my little brother.

Good morrow Mistress Happi

Buenos dias Kelzita

Hallo meisjes (that's hello girls in Dutch)

*skips*

Hello clouds, hello sky :original:

*sucks lollipop*

:das:

Did someone spike your morning coffee?? :shocked:

Ok, Kisses for you all now that I've brushed my teeth.

Kelzy -

Tanya K - (though I just met ya really )

Twatty -

*keeps tongue from slipping out* Bubbye.

Nope, Centrew@nk don't give me a cent 'cause my parents earn too much. And even if I move out I won't be eligible to get it until I've been working for 18-24 months.

The only good thing about working is you don't have to deal with those pricks anymore.

But I have to get up at 7

You poor little diddums:naughty:....I would love to sleep in until 7 :tears:

Such brutality! Don't hit Tanya

Take that, Tanya

You know, I could have sworn I heard OKD saying she was going to bed soon. Do we believe her?

Aaawwww thank you Silver! :wub2:

I accept bashings from you because they're sent with love :roftl:and Kelzy just does it because she hates me and she's mean:tears:

I never believed OKD about anything!

Buenos dias Kelzita

*skips*

Hello clouds, hello sky

*sucks lollipop*

I think someone definitely sucked too hard on her lollipop this morning :naughty:

Such brutality! Don't hit Tanya :bonk:

But it's fun!

Buenos dias Kelzita

*skips*

Hello clouds, hello sky

*sucks lollipop*

:das:

Ellohay Ilversay

*steals your lollipop*

*sucks too hard on it*

*gets down*

:naughty:

Sorry. Fangurly moment there.

You only do it when none of us can restrain you. :bleh:

I want to do that but I don't have a scanner (and I don't have money to spend on postage)--do you think it would be OK to take photos instead? They aren't as clear...

Anyone want to be my partner who doesn't mind potentially-poor-quality images to work with? *zhhz*

Why don't you use Paint to draw? Someone else might do that with you.

I would if I could be with 2 people at once :das:

Aaawwww thank you Silver!

I accept bashings from you because they're sent with love and Kelzy just does it because she hates me and she's mean:tears:

:o You nasty wench!! Hate is a strong word. :sneaky2:

Eurgh! Bastards!

That's so stupid, when you move out (and when you're not, even) how much your parents earn in no way affects you and your need for money :sneaky2:

It's completely counter-intuitive: they don't give you money until you've proven that you don't need it. :sneaky2:

Hmm - but that assumes that months are of equal length ....

That's a whole new level of pedantry. *keeps away from the temptation of arguing it* :naughty:

ABC !!! Cassanova !!! repeat .... Starting NOW !!!

DAVID TENNANT .... CASSANOVA ... NOW !!! :das::wub2:

I've seen it before. It's an awesome mini-series. David Tennant is great in it. :thumb_yello:

I planned to study today, and took notes this morning ft rough study plan, but gave up before writing the essay to watch movies instead (finally watched deliquents, and then blast from the past)

So how is everyone?

And I agree about centrelink.... their age of independence (where your payment isnt affected by how much your parents earn) isn't until 25, or earning a certain amount, getting married or having a kid ....not many options that you could actually use twatty

But it's fun!

:o You nasty wench!! Hate is a strong word.

:sneaky2:

It's ok....I know you love me.....deep, deep, deep etc down:naughty:

*whispers* it's alright, I'm aware I'm delusional and I'm fine with that :thumb_yello:

I planned to study today, and took notes this morning ft rough study plan, but gave up before writing the essay to watch movies instead (finally watched deliquents, and then blast from the past)

So how is everyone?

And I agree about centrelink.... their age of independence (where your payment isnt affected by how much your parents earn) isn't until 25, or earning a certain amount, getting married or having a kid ....not many options that you could actually use twatty

Hi there!

When is your essay due?

How can anyone study during a gorgeous day like today? After a bout at the library I just had to get outside. I sat on the grass listening to Oasis' Wonderwall and the sun was shining and the trees of Royal Parade were gently swaying in the warm breeze and it was just absolutely perfect. I f*cking love Spring. I can't wait for Summer. :wub2:

I'm not 25 for another 4 years, It's gonna take me at least 18 months to reach their earning threshold (and by then I'll be near graduating), I have no plans to get married ever, and kids are just as unlikely. So I'm on my own, thank you social security that doesn't help some of the lowest-earning people in society: students. :mf_rosetinted:

Aussies!! Katy Perry live on Hot 30 countdown right now! She's co-hosting the show!! (radio of course) You can ring in and ask questions. Where's Twatty?!

I'm here! But I ain't gonna spend god knows how long on hold to ask her a question. :naughty:

That clip is from the film Green Mansions, one of the ones I want to see the most. The girl is Audrey Hepburn. One of the most famous actresses of all time.

Never heard of Breakfast At Tiffany's?

Tell me about it!

BrianMay18.jpg

Look at those boney little fingers. Lovely though..

My friend is absolutely in love with Audrey Hepburn... I remember he used to have this massive poster of her from Breakfast at Tiffany's...

Just imagine what they can do with theose skinny fingers :das:... play the guiar really well...

Ooh, I was too lazy to check, but I knew it was neither tomorrow nor Thursday. I just did it. It was 5 multiple choice questions. It was marking someone else's poster - ! gave them a HD (I didn't read it, but it looked pretty!)

I only know cause on that day we're going to Condobolin (aka Shannon Noll's home town) for a band thing...

That was it?

And Thomas Sangster is one of the cutest kids ever (well he's not really a kid anymore. He's 18 now!).

Elf boy!!

He's the cool drummer!!!

ahhh sure, sure "modding" *pbs*

I was! *hmph*

Bass guitarists can have thin fingers too.

2591677297_bf7b6a8a50.jpg

*fisch*

Adam plays a bass!!! (or, as he thought it was when he first started playing it, a guitar with only 4 strings! :naughty:)

I'll see if I can find a pic of The Edge,... that man has very thin fingers...

But I told Hedwig to take it to Kelzy!

You sure you didn't use Pidwidgeon?

OMG...I had a dream about all of us last night (calm down Kelzy)...Mika was on tour and we were all at the concert together, but we were waiting for OKD who got lost somehow. Do you suppose it's a sign

OG... bad omen!

Hey Teegs....look what I stole out of a birthday thread!

Martha20Agnew20Silver.jpg

OMG!!!

I love it! (and thanks Suzy for posting it in Kath's thread for Tanya to steal!)

We'll just send everything to Teegs.

Poor Teegs, she'll just get parts of drawings, and wonder why

Whoa... what the hell???

If I get anything like that it'll go into the book...

Now I know that I am so not going to tell you when and where my graduation ceremony will be.

What about me?

You love me, right? :tears:

It was very good. Excellent storyline. Very sad.

But amazingly acted by everyone, especially Anthony and the other main guy, Dwight (I don't know the actor). Anthony's Australian accent wasn't perfect, but it was twice as good as all of the other American's trying to do one. At least he tried.

But yes, I really liked it.

Not many people can do a convincing Aussie accent...

Sorry. Fangurly moment there.

*forgives*

that's a good option for you Twatty... I'll give you Britt and you can claim single parent allowance and carer's allowance!

Aussies!! Katy Perry live on Hot 30 countdown right now! She's co-hosting the show!! (radio of course) You can ring in and ask questions. Where's Twatty?!

:blink:

I don't really care about her... then again, I'm not Twatty...

Oooooooh! Do you know what I just discovered?

Sen and I have the same b'day! (but we still get separate b'day threads!)

What about me?

You love me, right? :tears:

Of course. :wub2: As long as you don's green slime me. :fisch:

that's a good option for you Twatty... I'll give you Britt and you can claim single parent allowance and carer's allowance!

But then I'd have to be responsible for her. I only like adopting other people's kids for short periods of time. :naughty: