The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Bec spent a good portion of the evening speculating where everyone we know disappeared to tonight so no not everyone has a 'life'. :naughty:

Thats right we did....

I don't have a life.... though I'm supposed consider going to see the Grates tonight with a friend who has a spare ticket....

because it had a glitter-dust type of silver

:shocked: We can get Silver in glitter form?? Does she know about this?

This is what I'm making if you didn't see before:

1666_yummie_jelly_full2.jpg

I might require something creative when we Melb-meet up..

*wink wink nudge nudge*

I think

Do you want your lollipop back now?

So you see me as a voice from the grave, do you?

Well, we see Tanya as a voice from the fiery depths of hell, so why not have you in a grave? :naughty:

(Sshh - I am on leave next week so I am going to try to sneak in some chat at a time when everyone in Oz is actually awake)

Zomg!!111 *fangurl moment*

(Just thought "Blue Peter" might come up with some dodgy links as well!!)

Uh huh... You knew I'd try it, didn't you :sneaky2:

Life on Blue Peter: Sex drugs and toilet rolls.

"As Britain’s oldest kids’ TV show turns 50, former presenter Peter Purves tells all to Neil Midgley"

:roftl: Great name! Mike will be jealous.

Yes I did My sister and I both got one back in the 70's

for designing dresses for a competition!!

One of my son's got one a couple of years ago when Gethin Jones

joined as a presenter. He did some white water canoeing with some

other young folk, and Gethin!!

That's awesome. Congrats to you all!

Possibly - I can't remember when it started cos we didn't have a TV when I was young.

Unless, your parents had one but it was hidden in a room you never knew about because you were shunned. Shunned by the blue haired phosphors.

Zinc sulfide silver is still one of the most efficient phosphors in cathode ray tubes. It is used as a blue phosphor in color CRTs. :fisch:

And sweet dreams all my other lovely Aussies.

Even Kelzy the slapper

(Tanya slapper that is)

Goodnight Silverado :bye:

*slaps Tan*

*grins*

51 pages?! Wowza.

News?

No news is good news??

The day is glorious and blue. How are you?

It's only been 10 hours. :naughty:

BUT I did have a dream last night ft. you, mostlygayboy and his BFF.

10 hours is a long time when you're old. :naughty:

Oh.. nice :das: Was I pushing my boobs out?

:blink:

...ello..

Ello.. Just a worm..

10 hours is a long time when you're old. :naughty:

Oh.. nice :das: Was I pushing my boobs out?

In a way, yes. You two were having a cleavage war (with some other random contestants) and I judged you the winner but mostlygayboy judged his BBF as the winner so we all got into a bitchy argument. :lmfao: But I don't remember who won in the end. :naughty:

In a way, yes. You two were having a cleavage war (with some other random contestants) and I judged you the winner but mostlygayboy judged his BBF as the winner so we all got into a bitchy argument. :lmfao: But I don't remember who won in the end. :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Probably her since I have good morals. *zhhz*

Of course. As long as you don's green slime me.

But then I'd have to be responsible for her. I only like adopting other people's kids for short periods of time.

I don's do that :naughty:...

Hmmmmm.... you could use her for Centrew@nk and a cretain aunty could look after her for the rest of it :das:

Everybody has a life!

Except me.

Where?

I don't have one...

Me and Bec spent a good portion of the evening speculating where everyone we know disappeared to tonight so no not everyone has a 'life'.

Sooooooooo... where did I disappear to? :fisch:

Ooooooh... that just reminded me... I have cast pics to post! *gets camera*

Jenny1.jpg

Jenny.jpg

And now I have to get off so Neil the handyman can put in our dented washing machine...

Hmmmmm.... you could use her for Centrew@nk and a cretain aunty could look after her for the rest of it :das:

Sounds like a plan. :das:

Sooooooooo... where did I disappear to? :fisch:

We speculated more along the lines of an event of national significance that we might have missed. I wouldn't have be surprised if something major went down and we had been oblivious to it while we were on the net or watching DVDs. :naughty:

Sounds like a plan. :das:

We speculated more along the lines of an event of national significance that we might have missed. I wouldn't have be surprised if something major went down and we had been oblivious to it while we were on the net or watching DVDs. :naughty:

Righto then... I just need to figure out how the hell I can move me and all my crap down there... stealing the child won't be an issue at all (actually she'd pay me to take her! :naughty:)

Nope... nothing major at all...

And now I really better get off... I think he's gonna turn off the power soon... Talk later!

But you haz karate skillz. I should have made you smack her down in my dream.

:roftl:I'm Hilary S****ed. *waxes on*

I don's do that ...

Hmmmmm.... you could use her for Centrew@nk and a cretain aunty could look after her for the rest of it

Whilst picking Twatty's typo you made one yourself. :roftl:

Ooooooh... that just reminded me... I have cast pics to post! *gets camera*

Jenny1.jpg

awwwwwww

Hello! I have Itunes money!

Woot! How much? What you going to get?

And I have to go pull my comp apart and reformat.. My sound isn't working :tears: *EMO* and my genuine copy of windows is being a bum and won't activate. So I'm gonna rollback and techify it. :naughty:

I'll be back :glasses3:

Woot! How much? What you going to get?

And I have to go pull my comp apart and reformat.. My sound isn't working :tears: *EMO* and my genuine copy of windows is being a bum and won't activate. So I'm gonna rollback and techify it. :naughty:

I'll be back :glasses3:

$30. :groovy:

Well I've just bought the most recent episode of House because I forgot to watch it on Wednesday. And I'm renting the Tony Perkins film, The Matchmaker. I still have to decide on some music.

Okay Arnie.

How can anyone study during a gorgeous day like today? After a bout at the library I just had to get outside. I sat on the grass listening to Oasis' Wonderwall and the sun was shining and the trees of Royal Parade were gently swaying in the warm breeze and it was just absolutely perfect. I f*cking love Spring. I can't wait for Summer. :wub2:

*cries*

It felt like snow today. It was -1.

Just imagine what they can do with theose skinny fingers :das:... play the guiar really well...

Most definitely

You sure you didn't use Pidwidgeon?

Oooh, I probably did while I wasn't paying attention. THAT'S why it didn't arrive.

Oops! Sorry to keep you waiting!

I bought an Ipod Touch! :shocked:

WOOO! I want one. But I love mine to bits.

Alright... the Edge...

052107_cf_u2_400X400.jpg

Hmmm...not bad...you can have him though. :P

:naughty:

Me-me-me-me-me-me! Pick me!

I am also poor and also too lazy to plug in the scanner :woot_jump:

Yay! *picks you* OK--should we do it through Paint then?

ss5.jpg

ss1.jpg

ss6.jpg

Mmm. He's quite yummy. Is he one of the ones that got kicked out?

:lmfao: :lmfao:!!! Good luck :naughty:

Okay, so I zoned out. Here's my buys from today:

P1060851.jpg

Stuff for that necklace! My friend's birthday is next week Saturday! I made one tenticle just now and it looks pretty good I think. Some things I will do differently, but I'll treat this tenticle as a practice one :naughty:

P1060847.jpg

Hiking shoes for Costa Rica! $69! Score! My dad paid for them! MASSIVE SCORE!

P1060849.jpg

Other stuff for Costa Rica! 50% off! Score!

51 pages?! Wowza.

News?:biggrin2:

Yay! Hmm...it doesn't look too hard to make...

$30. :groovy:

Well I've just bought the most recent episode of House because I forgot to watch it on Wednesday. And I'm renting the Tony Perkins film, The Matchmaker. I still have to decide on some music.

Okay Arnie.

I'm back. I didn't format. I tried another trick. So I'm testing to see if it'll be necessary. And I fixed my sound. So all is good - for now.

The Matchmaker?? Hmmm sounds interesting.

Yay! *picks you* OK--should we do it through Paint then?

The good thing about formatting is I go through my CD's of programs and find wonderful things.

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html :thumb_yello:

It's free and it's what Microsoft Paint should be like. I've tried it and it's soooo much better. Download