The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Hi/bye Kelzy - not far off that 10,000th post now :fisch:

:jawdrop:

*runs around pulling on hair*

*informs you all that it's your hair I'm pulling and not mine*

:lol3:

Only 2 posts to go.. :boxed:

And I thought we'd be acknowledged as Official by the time I got to 10,000 :rolls_eyes:

Have a good Day Silverzy :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back. I didn't format. I tried another trick. So I'm testing to see if it'll be necessary. And I fixed my sound. So all is good - for now.

The Matchmaker?? Hmmm sounds interesting.

The good thing about formatting is I go through my CD's of programs and find wonderful things.

It was one of his earliest films, from 1958. I watched an interview with him a few days back where he said that he didn't like the movie at all. But I'll be the judge of that! :naughty:

Here's the movie poster..

TheMatchmaker.jpg

I love it when I come across unexpected programs when I'm cleaning out or looking through my computer files.

Whilst picking Twatty's typo you made one yourself

Ahh crap.

Oooh, I probably did while I wasn't paying attention. THAT'S why it didn't arrive.

Hmmm...not bad...you can have him though. :P

I think you did...

And thank ye... even though I don't really find Edge overly attractive (not that he's not, I just don't like him that way)...

It was one of his earliest films, from 1958. I watched an interview with him a few days back where he said that he didn't like the movie at all. But I'll be the judge of that! :naughty:

Here's the movie poster..

TheMatchmaker.jpg

I love it when I come across unexpected programs when I'm cleaning out or looking through my computer files.

Oooooooh! Coolness!

I got up and watched Psycho today! Geez it's good...

*brandishes pen in triumph*

Finally, after many failed attempts to begin it, ft many crossings out, I was able to begin my essay. (I sometimes have a problem of getting the words in my head to come out on paper... its a matter of time of waiting for them to arrange themselves). Its only started (intro and first paragraph) buts its always easier after that

Some of the girls at uni thought it was odd that I actually do a handwritten draft of essays, but the fact is thats its gotten to the point where I can't not do a handwritten draft. Its too ingrained in me now, the habit.

AOooooooh! Coolness!

I got up and watched Psycho today! Geez it's good...

I know! One of my all-time favourites!

Finally, after many failed attempts to begin it, ft many crossings out, I was able to begin my essay. (I sometimes have a problem of getting the words in my head to come out on paper... its a matter of time of waiting for them to arrange themselves). Its only started (intro and first paragraph) buts its always easier after that.

Congratulations! I hate doing the introduction on a first draft as well. It always takes me so long to come up with the right combination of words to make it both interesting and informative.

Finally, after many failed attempts to begin it, ft many crossings out, I was able to begin my essay. (I sometimes have a problem of getting the words in my head to come out on paper... its a matter of time of waiting for them to arrange themselves). Its only started (intro and first paragraph) buts its always easier after that

Some of the girls at uni thought it was odd that I actually do a handwritten draft of essays, but the fact is thats its gotten to the point where I can't not do a handwritten draft. Its too ingrained in me now, the habit.

Wow, that is weird. I'm really indecisive so if I write something by hand (such as my exam papers) I have to do it in greylead so I can rub out and change things because otherwise there's a lot of messy pen crossing out. Overall it's easier for me to just start on a computer.

Old habits die hard, isn't that right?

So very true

Congratulations! I hate doing the introduction on a first draft as well. It always takes me so long to come up with the right combination of words to make it both interesting and informative.

Its always that very first sentence I struggle with most

Wow, that is weird. I'm really indecisive so if I write something by hand (such as my exam papers) I have to do it in greylead so I can rub out and change things because otherwise there's a lot of messy pen crossing out. Overall it's easier for me to just start on a computer.

I've always done first drafts by hand. I think it stems back to high school, where the first draft of an essay was usually written in class by hand, and then typed up afterwards. Add to that my worry about the computer crashing mid essay (thus having a handwritten copy ensures not total loss) and my tendency to lose usbs (meaning I couldn't start a draft at home, add some at uni, then work at home some more, without constant emailing to myself) and you have my an ingrained habit that will be hard to ever kill.

And I am finished my first draft (minus conclusion, which I write in the 2nd draft). I'm already tired of talking about zombies (phenomonal zombies, which are physically identical to us in everyway and functionally identical (meaning basically, that they will respond to things in the way we respond, and generally act in a manner identical to us), but lack consciousness, as opposed to the blood and guts hollywood zombies) *zhhz*

Hellooooo !! :bye: I haz been RL-ing .... :rolls_eyes:

Me too!! :punk: What you been doing?

And I am finished my first draft (minus conclusion, which I write in the 2nd draft). I'm already tired of talking about zombies (phenomonal zombies, which are physically identical to us in everyway and functionally identical (meaning basically, that they will respond to things in the way we respond, and generally act in a manner identical to us), but lack consciousness, as opposed to the blood and guts hollywood zombies) *zhhz*

Noice!! So if they weren't pastey white with bad breath and worms hanging out their orifices we'd never know they were dead/undead?? :naughty:

Me too!! :punk: What you been doing?

Noice!! So if they weren't pastey white with bad breath and worms hanging out their orifices we'd never know they were dead/undead?? :naughty:

They aren't dead... it they were they wouldn't be physical identical to you *hmph*

There more like clones than zombies... but zombies is what the guy chose to call them since they're not conscious *smth*

But if they were dead and still on their feet... then no, you wouldn't know :zhhz:

*half expects Bec's zombies to come alive now* :naughty:

My zombies aren't scary :blink: Just confusing...

:punk:Congrats Kelz :punk:

Its not the same as Sds *zhhz*

I just watched that movie and I loved it. A very sweet and wholesome romantic film with good messages. It didn't have the most original storyline but I don't think it needed it. It was just really enjoyable to watch and brilliantly acted. Now I just need to figure out a way to save it to my computer without having to buy it for good. :naughty:

And.. I hope that in your lives you have just the right amount of sitting quietly at home, and just the right amount of adventure! *cheesy grin*

They aren't dead... it they were they wouldn't be physical identical to you *hmph*

There more like clones than zombies... but zombies is what the guy chose to call them since they're not conscious *smth*

But if they were dead and still on their feet... then no, you wouldn't know :zhhz:

My zombies aren't scary Just confusing...

You got that right. What's the point of a zombie if it's immobile.

Pffftt.. That's not gonna scare the little ones..

disco_zombie.gif

Disco Zombie coming to YMCA you..

:punk:Congrats Kelz :punk:

Its not the same as Sds *zhhz*

Fanks Bec!

I just watched that movie and I loved it. A very sweet and wholesome romantic film with good messages. It didn't have the most original storyline but I don't think it needed it. It was just really enjoyable to watch and brilliantly acted. Now I just need to figure out a way to save it to my computer without having to buy it for good.

And.. I hope that in your lives you have just the right amount of sitting quietly at home, and just the right amount of adventure! *cheesy grin*

Hey, back when that was made it was a fairly original storyline.. It's been done to death ever since..

And same to you.

:groovy:CONGRATULATIONS KELZY!!!:groovy:

YAY!!!! Thank you!! And you got in before OkD could steal it.

We'd better have cake.. *goes looking for something "fresh" *

Hey, back when that was made it was a fairly original storyline.. It's been done to death ever since..

And same to you.

YAY!!!! Thank you!! And you got in before OkD could steal it.

We'd better have cake.. *goes looking for something "fresh" *

Ah yes, you're right! And it has. But not with the same quality and sincerity! :meow:

Sorry, I just thought I should use a random cat smiley there.

Hurrah! *waits patiently*

My RL has mostly been meetings to do with future projects here where I live ... photography exhibition in Jan. in our studio (thus no GC *ft. no money to travel* ) ... an annual variety night at our local 'beloved' bush hall (on the committee) ... & 1 or 2 special (as yet un-disclosed) acting projects ft. ALOT of hard work & training for yours truly ... sheesh ... heatqm6.gif