The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

OMFG GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!

I totally sat down and started and finished something all in one go! It only took about 5 hours I think!

Photos suck because of close up + flash, so I'll take some better ones in the daylight tomorrow :P

P1060888.jpg

P1060893.jpg

I think it is actually pretty good! D:

I used a sharpie for the black :P But it turned out to not be quite as sharp as I had hoped...

Yes I did My sister and I both got one back in the 70's

for designing dresses for a competition!!

One of my son's got one a couple of years ago when Gethin Jones

joined as a presenter. He did some white water canoeing with some

other young folk, and Gethin!!

Aww, that's brilliant! *is jealous*

Possibly - I can't remember when it started cos we didn't have a TV when I was young.

:lmfao:

Thats right we did....

I don't have a life.... though I'm supposed consider going to see the Grates tonight with a friend who has a spare ticket....

Oh, the Grates are awesome! I'm super bummed I am too poor to go see them. And they totally sold out here!

I might require something creative when we Melb-meet up..

*wink wink nudge nudge*

Omg people, it took me FIVE HOURS! Give me a break! How many am I making now?

In a way, yes. You two were having a cleavage war (with some other random contestants) and I judged you the winner but mostlygayboy judged his BBF as the winner so we all got into a bitchy argument. But I don't remember who won in the end.

*guesses who mostlygayboy is but isn't sure about his BBF*

Jenny.jpg

AWWW! ADORABLE! LOVE IT! :bow:

Yay! *picks you* OK--should we do it through Paint then?

Woo! Hmmm hmmm, I don't know, what do you think? Paint drawings are probably a lot crappier and less personal I think...

Mmm. He's quite yummy. Is he one of the ones that got kicked out?

Yes, No! He definately hasn't been kicked out, he is just recovering from ridiculously bad arm injury. He played during the Meyer twins' gig's soundcheck. Also btw, they Meyer twins are so awesome/adorable, they wrote the most lovely Kooks report *directs people towards Kooks thread if they are bored*

*brandishes pen in triumph*

Finally, after many failed attempts to begin it, ft many crossings out, I was able to begin my essay. (I sometimes have a problem of getting the words in my head to come out on paper... its a matter of time of waiting for them to arrange themselves). Its only started (intro and first paragraph) buts its always easier after that

Some of the girls at uni thought it was odd that I actually do a handwritten draft of essays, but the fact is thats its gotten to the point where I can't not do a handwritten draft. Its too ingrained in me now, the habit.

Omg, that is seriously weird. Yeah, I never wrote drafts, ever. Whenever we needed to (since primary school) I have scribbled out a messy version of the final with made up mistakes and attatched it

10,000th post on the 10th of the 10th at what should be 10:01pm...

*cue twilight zone music*

Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS!!

I just watched that movie and I loved it. A very sweet and wholesome romantic film with good messages. It didn't have the most original storyline but I don't think it needed it. It was just really enjoyable to watch and brilliantly acted. Now I just need to figure out a way to save it to my computer without having to buy it for good.

And.. I hope that in your lives you have just the right amount of sitting quietly at home, and just the right amount of adventure! *cheesy grin*

Aww! Is it the one with that line!? Awww!

Brain Cake..

brain_cake.jpg

OMG, that brain cake is genius *needs to make*

This will be the third litter I have midwifed!! Lucky had 7 pups, but

she rolled on top of one and it suffocated. She did everything herself -

cords etc. Then four years ago Rags had her litter - but the first got

stuck, and I had to drive her 6 miles with half the pup hanging out.

It died . The vet gave her a jag, and she produced Sandy no bother.

I took her home then - but an hour later she had still not managed

to produce any more, so I had to take her back in, and assist with the

C section as the vet had no-one else there!!

He delivered two - Buster and Pebbles!!

I just hope Pebbles has a straight forward birthing process.

I have my sterilized scissors and dental floss for the cords if needed.

And lots of disposable cloths for cleaning the pups faces etc

Wish me luck!!

Awww! I had to help with a c-section on Anzac day, very exciting, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Good luck with Pebbles! *waits for report/photoshoot*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I just remembered I have two other birthdays next weekend :naughty:

Jellyfish-necklace-girl on Friday, then someone from uni on Saturday (well, it's Friday too, but her party is on Saturday) and another friend's birthday is on Tuesday. What the frick non-expensive but non-crappy things will I get them??? :crybaby:

Enjoy your nanna nap... :huglove:

Thank you :sneaky2::naughty:

I totally sat down and started and finished something all in one go! It only took about 5 hours I think!

Photos suck because of close up + flash, so I'll take some better ones in the daylight tomorrow :P

P1060888.jpg

P1060893.jpg

I used a sharpie for the black :P But it turned out to not be quite as sharp as I had hoped...

Awww! I had to help with a c-section on Anzac day, very exciting, isn't it?

Good luck with Pebbles! *waits for report/photoshoot*

They look brilliant OKD!!! Well done!! :thumb_yello:

She was panting earlier - but has settled down again. I am hoping

its not another C section - it was a wee bit traumatic watching my

own dog being cut open!! :blush-anim-cl:

But - it was fascinating!!!!

They look brilliant OKD!!! Well done!! :thumb_yello:

own dog being cut open!! :blush-anim-cl:

Do I get a Blue Peter badge? :biggrin2::naughty:

Oh right! :roftl: Yeah, probably not so great for you :naughty:

Hope it goes well!:original:

Crap, I just remembered I have two other birthdays next weekend :naughty:

Jellyfish-necklace-girl on Friday, then someone from uni on Saturday (well, it's Friday too, but her party is on Saturday) and another friend's birthday is on Tuesday. What the frick non-expensive but non-crappy things will I get them??? :crybaby:

Hot. :das:

Freaking, freaking hot :das:.

P1060888.jpg

P1060893.jpg

Omg, that is seriously weird. Yeah, I never wrote drafts, ever. Whenever we needed to (since primary school) I have scribbled out a messy version of the final with made up mistakes and attatched it

Even though its metal and I totally can't wear it... that necklace is so brilliant that I want one :shocked:

Now if only it could come entirely in plastic :fisch:

And yes... I get the point, I'm weird *zhhz*, since everyone else types essays first time round :naughty:

But it works for me :wink2:

I know of no laws!! :mf_rosetinted:

Its the 50th anniversary of Blue Peter, and also the Smurfs!!!!

Haha! :cheerful_h4h:

Even though its metal and I totally can't wear it... that necklace is so brilliant that I want one

Now if only it could come entirely in plastic

And yes... I get the point, I'm weird *zhhz*, since everyone else types essays first time round

But it works for me

Ohhh, that sucks :thumbdown: I can't have anything other than sterling silver in my ears :blink: So I usually rip apart awesome earrings to make them attachable to sterling silver earrings :naughty:

If it was on a plastic chain it would be alright, wouldn't it? Can you even get plastic chains? :roftl:

You're weird :original:

Awesome :punk:

*guesses who mostlygayboy is but isn't sure about his BBF*

Nah, you don't know mostlygayboy, he goes to my uni. I kind of had a thing for him but he's, well, mostly gay, not over his ex, out of my league anyway, plus moving interstate, and his BFF is a bit of a bitch to me. :naughty:

Do you want your lollipop back now?

:sneaky2: after what you did with it?

Unless, your parents had one but it was hidden in a room you never knew about because you were shunned. Shunned by the blue haired phosphors.

Zinc sulfide silver is still one of the most efficient phosphors in cathode ray tubes. It is used as a blue phosphor in color CRTs.

What are you on? :roftl:

*brandishes pen in triumph*

Finally, after many failed attempts to begin it, ft many crossings out, I was able to begin my essay. (I sometimes have a problem of getting the words in my head to come out on paper... its a matter of time of waiting for them to arrange themselves). Its only started (intro and first paragraph) buts its always easier after that

Some of the girls at uni thought it was odd that I actually do a handwritten draft of essays, but the fact is thats its gotten to the point where I can't not do a handwritten draft. Its too ingrained in me now, the habit.

I could never do first paras - I used to start in the middle and write the beginning once I could see where I was going ......

Hellooooo !! I haz been RL-ing ....

Oh, that RL does get in the way - hi HK

And I am finished my first draft (minus conclusion, which I write in the 2nd draft). I'm already tired of talking about zombies (phenomonal zombies, which are physically identical to us in everyway and functionally identical (meaning basically, that they will respond to things in the way we respond, and generally act in a manner identical to us), but lack consciousness, as opposed to the blood and guts hollywood zombies) *zhhz *

I think I work with them :blink:

10,000th post on the 10th of the 10th at what should be 10:01pm...

*cue twilight zone music*

Congatulations - 10,000 posts :yay:

though not 10:01 pm here, of course

Bleeding Cake.. [/color][/b]

bleedycake.jpg

:puking:

I just have to say that I love Special Agent Dale Cooper played by Kyle MacLachlan of Sex and the City fame.. He's so eccentric in this.: wub2:

"This is damn fine coffee" ...: naughty:

Me too !

Good Morning Silverzy!

Morning Kelzikat :meow:

Ohhh, that sucks :thumbdown: I can't have anything other than sterling silver in my ears :blink: So I usually rip apart awesome earrings to make them attachable to sterling silver earrings :naughty:

If it was on a plastic chain it would be alright, wouldn't it? Can you even get plastic chains? :roftl:

You're weird :original:

Oh yeah, if you were to replace any metal bits (chain, clasp etc) with plastic, then it becomes totoally wearable by me....Thing you can get plastic chains, but there not as pretty

I could never do first paras - I used to start in the middle and write the beginning once I could see where I was going ......

I think I work with them :blink:

Alot of people I know do that as well... but I have to do the intro first... it usually changes a bit when I type it, but its first still.

You have my zombies at your work :shocked:

*flies over to study them* *zhhz*

P1060893.jpg

Omg people, it took me FIVE HOURS! Give me a break! How many am I making now?

That's awesome!! 5 hours? Is that all? :P

Just one for me *pbs*

Woo! Hmmm hmmm, I don't know, what do you think? Paint drawings are probably a lot crappier and less personal I think...

They are, but you'll be looking at having a week of postal time. Did you see my post with a link to paint.net?
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fanks luv.
OMG, that brain cake is genius *needs to make*
I was sure you'd like it. You could make ebola cake with brain icing.

Awww! I had to help with a c-section on Anzac day, very exciting, isn't it?

Why wasn't this blogged about?

own dog being cut open!!

Oh, that would be traumatic.. You brave, brave woman. :bow:

I'd be crying all the way through it.

Any puppehs yet?

Its the 50th anniversary of Blue Peter, and also the Smurfs!!!!
I looovee the Smurfs!!!

99 male smurfs - 1 female smurfette :das:

Even though its metal and I totally can't wear it... that necklace is so brilliant that I want one

Now if only it could come entirely in plastic :fisch:

*winkwinknudgenudge*

Nah, you don't know mostlygayboy, he goes to my uni. I kind of had a thing for him but he's, well, mostly gay, not over his ex, out of my league anyway, plus moving interstate, and his BFF is a bit of a bitch to me.

BFF ft. pushup bra.

after what you did with it?

I only took it walking with my momma (one day) while she told me what people say.

What are you on?

Well, that all depends on how you look at it.

I'm currently on my bum (slang), on a cushion (comfy), on a seat (ta-da).

I'm also on prescription medication and on random low doses of alcohol.

I'm on Milo everyday, on caffeine most days, but I haven't been on nicotine for quite some time now, however I do crave it sometimes, but getting on chocolate normal shuts that voice up..

What are you on?

Congatulations - 10,000 posts :yay:

though not 10:01 pm here, of course

Fanks Luv.

Me too !

Oh, yay! I love David Duchovny's role in T.P. :naughty:

Morning Kelzikat

Morning Silvester :meow:

Oh

New blog btw

Woot!!

o.O

Bec, do you want to start or shall I?

Morning Y'all *Ignores that it's 4 minutes past 12 and points to "real time" of 11:04am*

I can start I guess? Do we want it on normal paper or bigger paper ft more drawing space?

Normal paper, and we may as well fold it in 3rd's for envelope purposes :naughty:

It'll make it more arty with creases in it.

Normal paper, and we may as well fold it in 3rd's for envelope purposes :naughty:

It'll make it more arty with creases in it.

Okaies... I'll go grab some coloured pencils today :wink2:

Some couples are doing both people starting ft two separate drawings... we could also do that if you wanted to draw a girl as well *smth*

Okaies... I'll go grab some coloured pencils today :wink2:

Some couples are doing both people starting ft two separate drawings... we could also do that if you wanted to draw a girl as well *smth*

Ok. I've started drawing now.