The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhh, and a couple of things fell of my MQ so...

Artsy, my mothahhh won't let me give out my address unless I find some way to prove to her that you're a genuine non-psycho...so is it OK if I show her your Myspace or smth? :rolls_eyes: I can't wait til I'm 18...

OKD--I'll start that drawing after I'm done all my stuff for the Yearbook :naughty:

Yeah, sure, that's fine.

Maybe showing her some of the pics or youtube vids from the LA gig or Santa Monica meet-up would help? That proves that I've met up with other non-psychos multiple times without anyone getting killed, and even if I were a psycho, at least I'm a psycho who's far away in California.:naughty:

Yeah, sure, that's fine.

Maybe showing her some of the pics or youtube vids from the LA gig or Santa Monica meet-up would help? That proves that I've met up with other non-psychos multiple times without anyone getting killed, and even if I were a psycho, at least I'm a psycho who's far away in California.:naughty:

Oohh, yeah, that'd be good. *sighs* Why can't she just let me post my address up wherever I choose? :naughty:

Seeing as nobody is here I shall spam the thread with some screencaps I just took of The Matchmaker! :naughty:

Nawww!

AnthonyPerkins1.png

AnthonyPerkins2.png

*cheesy grin*

AnthonyPerkins3.png

And a favourite pastime of mine. Pausing films when a character has a funny expression on their face.

AnthonyPerkins4.png

:roftl:

Hope you like them (even though this is primarily for my own enyjoment)! :wink2:

:( i haven't posted any replies in aggeessssssssssssssssss but i have been reading everything im just too lazy too type :( i feel bad :( cheese and i are in yr 12 now so YAY for us school is sooo crappy but almost finished then i can spend as much time as i want on mfc :) yay happy ending

Hi happikali! How has your day been?

Hey SD ! Pretty good thanks ! A python has decided to move onto the railing on our verandah .... it is truly beautiful !! Tho' it has parked itself right next to the bird seed bowl .... :naughty: .... so the birds are staying away (thankfully) ... so we've been python watching for 2 days ... :original:

It would be too cheesy to name it Monty wouldn't it .... (??) :naughty:

Awwwwww .... sooooooooo tinyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! *cuddles & kisses them all & strokes Pebble's brow* .... :cheerful_h4h:

*tucks Wendi into bed* Now let your bairns look after them ... :sneaky2::naughty:

Both girls working today!! :blink: I am going to have a sleep anyway!! :naughty:

Hey SD ! Pretty good thanks ! A python has decided to move onto the railing on our verandah .... it is truly beautiful !! Tho' it has parked itself right next to the bird seed bowl .... :naughty: .... so the birds are staying away (thankfully) ... so we've been python watching for 2 days ... :original:

It would be too cheesy to name it Monty wouldn't it .... (??)

Haha, only a little bit! :wink2:

Pebbles had 5 pups :woot_jump:

4 dogs and one bitch!!

Snowy, Poppy, Sparky, Pip and Smudge!!

Photos in the Oldlings!!! :biggrin2:

:boing::biggrin2:

Hurrah! They are gorgeous!