The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I am finished my first draft (minus conclusion, which I write in the 2nd draft). I'm already tired of talking about zombies (phenomonal zombies, which are physically identical to us in everyway and functionally identical (meaning basically, that they will respond to things in the way we respond, and generally act in a manner identical to us), but lack consciousness, as opposed to the blood and guts hollywood zombies) *zhhz*

Zombies?

Coolness!

My RL has mostly been meetings to do with future projects here where I live ... photography exhibition in Jan. in our studio (thus no GC *ft. no money to travel* ) ... an annual variety night at our local 'beloved' bush hall (on the committee) ... & 1 or 2 special (as yet un-disclosed) acting projects ft. ALOT of hard work & training for yours truly ... sheesh ...

Sounds like fun!

I think I have seen that episode!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0cSm_9JRNQA

You'll hear 2 voices. 1 is Pauls and the other is someone reciting the recipe.

You can only just hear it.. I have the link to a site that plays songs backwards... the Beatles/John Lennon/Yoko Ono ones really creep me out, but the Britney one is funny! And so is the Queen one!

The Revolution 9 one really freaks me out... no wonder there are conspiracy theories about Paul McCartney being dead...

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

3. I am no longer visually impaired...

DSC04746-1.jpg

Gorgeousness!!!

Legend says you can hear it howling some nights, under a full moon on the beach, if you just listen carefully....

Oh wait, that's the drunken fratboys.

Here I was thinking that drunken frat boys howling was the stuff of American teen movies... and you're telling me it's real???

Why are you das'ing? Is she naked or smth? :smth:

I'm done too. 1 girl (dressed) coming your way this week.

And I drew more other things than I expected in the end. Which you won't get..

But Teegs might.

Oooooh... shiny!

And a favourite pastime of mine. Pausing films when a character has a funny expression on their face.

AnthonyPerkins4.png

Hope you like them (even though this is primarily for my own enyjoment)!

:lmfao:

Noice!!!

Hey SD ! Pretty good thanks ! A python has decided to move onto the railing on our verandah .... it is truly beautiful !! Tho' it has parked itself right next to the bird seed bowl .... so the birds are staying away (thankfully) ... so we've been python watching for 2 days ...

It would be too cheesy to name it Monty wouldn't it .... (??)

A snake???

Possibly yes...

What about a photoshoot?

Pebbles had 5 pups

4 dogs and one bitch!!

Snowy, Poppy, Sparky, Pip and Smudge!!

Photos in the Oldlings!!!

Thanks - here is a pic for the Aussie thread

041-1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww... they're gorgeous! Wish I could have one... but it would be a wee bit cruel to send one here by post...

What breed are they?

You can only just hear it.. I have the link to a site that plays songs backwards... the Beatles/John Lennon/Yoko Ono ones really creep me out, but the Britney one is funny! And so is the Queen one!

The Revolution 9 one really freaks me out... no wonder there are conspiracy theories about Paul McCartney being dead...

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

Revolution 9 creeps my friend and I out so much! I used to listen to it a bit and think it was interesting. And then I went onto youtube and started listening to it backwards and I stopped it after about one minute. It scared me a lot. And since then I haven't even been able to listen to it forwards.

Bohemian Rhapsody sounds really cool backwards (especially the opera bit)! And in Flash's Theme they sound like they're saying "some said that we were walnuts!" when you play it backwards.

Revolution 9 creeps my friend and I out so much! I used to listen to it a bit and think it was interesting. And then I went onto youtube and started listening to it backwards and I stopped it after about one minute. It scared me a lot. And since then I haven't even been able to listen to it forwards.

Bohemian Rhapsody sounds really cool backwards (especially the opera bit)! And in Flash's Theme they sound like they're saying "some said that we were walnuts!" when you play it backwards.

I've only heard that little bit on the site... says something like "Turn me on dead man" over and over...

I hate to admit it, bit it end up near to tears after I listen to that part through... I really don't know why, but it really freaks me out... even reading the words is enough...

I know that the Yoko Ono song says "I shot John Lennon"... and one of them says something about Paul being dead...

The Imagine one is kinda interesting...

I've never heard Behemian Rhapsody backwards... or Flash's Theme... I know that Another One Bites The Dust says "It's fun to smoke marijuana" over and over :naughty:...

Ahhh! Don't remind me! :tears:

:naughty:

I know... I only have TAFE tomorrow, and I haven't finished my homework!

Alrighty, once I see Bohemian Rhapsody backwards I'm going to do school work... night girls!

I've only heard that little bit on the site... says something like "Turn me on dead man" over and over...

I hate to admit it, bit it end up near to tears after I listen to that part through... I really don't know why, but it really freaks me out... even reading the words is enough...

I know that the Yoko Ono song says "I shot John Lennon"... and one of them says something about Paul being dead...

The Imagine one is kinda interesting...

I've never heard Behemian Rhapsody backwards... or Flash's Theme... I know that Another One Bites The Dust says "It's fun to smoke marijuana" over and over :naughty:...

I know... I only have TAFE tomorrow, and I haven't finished my homework!

Alrighty, once I see Bohemian Rhapsody backwards I'm going to do school work... night girls!

It upset me as well. I think it just has that connection thing that makes you feel really scared. I'm not explaining myself very well, am I? Well it's hard to explain. I'm one of the people who REALLY doesn't think there's any possibility of Paul being dead, but it's still incredibly creepy. And I think the fact that John's dead adds an extra level of.. Well I can't think of the word, but you know what I mean (probably not). :naughty:

I think that in most cases the backwards messages are not intentional. There aren't many artists would want to waste their time trying to do that sort of thing, with possible detrimental effects on the music. I did listen to 'Another One Bites The Dust' backwards and I didn't really think it sounded like they were saying that. I think that when you watch a video of those sorts of things your eyes see the words as the sound plays, and your mind automatically puts them together. I often listen to it first with my eyes closed to see if I can make out any definate phrases and the things I come up with are always completely different to what it says on the screen. I suppose these sorts of ideas are open to interpretation.

Although, I don't really see John Deacon as the marijuana type. :roftl:

Goodnight!

And now I'm going... but I must drop this off first.. .

It's an old Coke ad from the mid 90's... I remember it sooo well :naughty:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xzaQr0Zt3NQ&feature=related

I'm actually looking for an old bank ad that had a Roy Orbison song in it...

Hahaha ...dunno if I can find the Coke ad. from my childhood .... but that would be a blast from the past !! :roftl:

OKD--I'll start that drawing after I'm done all my stuff for the Yearbook

Okay!

Ohh, I haven't done anything for that yet :naughty:

cheese and i are in yr 12 now so YAY for us school is sooo crappy but almost finished then i can spend as much time as i want on mfc yay happy ending

You are in year 12 now? How did that happen? :naughty:

Argh!! I seem to have lost my maths sheet that I've been putting off all holidays. It's due tomorrow.

Sucks to be you :naughty:

It would be too cheesy to name it Monty wouldn't it .... (??)

No. It would be just ridiculous if you didn't!

Pebbles had 5 pups

4 dogs and one bitch!!

Hey - that's not nice! What could she possibly have done to make you call her that? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Thanks - here is a pic for the Aussie thread

041-1.jpg

Naaaawwwwwwwwwww!

A quick question for all of you techies.. Does anybody know a program that I can download for free that plays m4v videos (other than Itunes)?

Hmm, realplayer should I thiiink. And even if not, you should get realplayer just bvecause it's fantastic and I love it :naughty:

I'm writing this from my iPod!

I can't get to sleep.

Well aren't you just a fancy pants?