Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Creeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeh.:shocked:

Did you scream your head off?

Yeah :biggrin2: but it was fun, i love scary things.

But through the uh...corn stalkers i think, larkin had a major break down and started screaming and crying and grasping our arms, and lucy and i had to push dead people out of the way to get her out of there.

My brother liked that show too.

"Look, one of the bears is named after YOU!!"

"Named after me? Am I that famous then?" *rolls eyes in a bratty teenagery way*

Awwwww...*hugs wittle james*

going in the bath BRB.

oh and HAPPY THANSKGIVNG EVERYONE .. well, tomorrow...or is it monday? Idunno, im going to celebrate it today so....:biggrin2:

Yeah :biggrin2: but it was fun, i love scary things.

But through the uh...corn stalkers i think, larkin had a major break down and started screaming and crying and grasping our arms, and lucy and i had to push dead people out of the way to get her out of there.

Awwww.....poor Larkin!

Awwwww...*hugs wittle james*

going in the bath BRB.

oh and HAPPY THANSKGIVNG EVERYONE .. well, tomorrow...or is it monday? Idunno, im going to celebrate it today so....:biggrin2:

You canadians and your October Thanksgiving. Psssh.

You get no celebrating from me until the third Thursday in November, thank you very much.:naughty:

See you later, Emmy.:huglove: I'm going off to church....will have to ride on a flat tire, I suppose.

Awwww.....poor Larkin!

You get no celebrating from me until the third Thursday in November, thank you very much.:naughty:

See you later, Emmy.:huglove: I'm going off to church....will have to ride on a flat tire, I suppose.

I quite like it in october :wub2:

Pahtay poopeh :mf_rosetinted:

Aw....:tears: Bye, bye lover :wub2: I forogt to tell you i almost bought you colourful sunglasses that were very kanye west-ified, and were $6.00 but i didnt because they were $6.00 and i didnt have any money :fisch:

Bicycle.

I'm trying to fix my tire, but the directions say "remove valve cap and core" and I don't know what the core is or how to get it out.:naughty:

Valve cap I understand - but core? Do they mean part of the valve :blink: or are they referring to another part of the wheel?

From googling, I assume that they mean the core of the valve, but I can barely use an air pump correctly, let alone "remove valve core".:bleh:

Does it look as if it comes out in one piece, or does it unscrew? (If latter - watch out for bits springing out, as you will have to put it back together later)

Awwwwwwwwww... they're gorgeous! Wish I could have one... but it would be a wee bit cruel to send one here by post...

What breed are they?

They are Jack Russells!! :wub2:

Hey - that's not nice! What could she possibly have done to make you call her that? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Naaaawwwwwwwwwww!

:roftl: I sent my b/f a text saying she had four boys and a girl - and

he text back he was quite sure if I checked I would find it was four

dogs and a bitch!!! Picky so-and-so!!! :poke::naughty:

Does it look as if it comes out in one piece, or does it unscrew? (If latter - watch out for bits springing out, as you will have to put it back together later)

It doesn't unscrew, except for the cap. One of the google results mentioned needle-nose pliers as a possible tool, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be grabbing with them, and I don't have any pliers anyways.:blink:

They are Jack Russells!! :wub2:

:roftl: I sent my b/f a text saying she had four boys and a girl - and

he text back he was quite sure if I checked I would find it was four

dogs and a bitch!!! Picky so-and-so!!! :poke::naughty:

*gasp*

I want one! Do you think FedEx ships puppies?:naughty:

I hate it when people do that.

*picture a 5 year-old Artsy in class*

Teacher: What color is my hair?

Me: YELLOW!

Teacher: No, that's wrong. It's blonde. Learn to observe correctly, young lady.

Me: *is scarred for life*

It doesn't unscrew, except for the cap. One of the google results mentioned needle-nose pliers as a possible tool, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be grabbing with them, and I don't have any pliers anyways.:blink:

I think this is the point where I say "Consult another bicycle rider" :naughty:

Awwww.....poor Larkin!

You people and your thanksgivings Psshhh...

You'll get no celebrating from us for thanksgiving at all :naughty:

*zhhz*