The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Hey SD ! Pretty good thanks ! A python has decided to move onto the railing on our verandah .... it is truly beautiful !! Tho' it has parked itself right next to the bird seed bowl .... :naughty: .... so the birds are staying away (thankfully) ... so we've been python watching for 2 days ... :original:

It would be too cheesy to name it Monty wouldn't it .... (??) :naughty:

Python?? Scary stuff. The worst we get are centipedes.

Thanks - here is a pic for the Aussie thread :blush-anim-cl:

041-1.jpg

Awwwww, they're adorable!

Revolution 9 creeps my friend and I out so much! I used to listen to it a bit and think it was interesting. And then I went onto youtube and started listening to it backwards and I stopped it after about one minute. It scared me a lot. And since then I haven't even been able to listen to it forwards.

Bohemian Rhapsody sounds really cool backwards (especially the opera bit)! And in Flash's Theme they sound like they're saying "some said that we were walnuts!" when you play it backwards.

Well, *I* certainly said they were walnuts so they weren't wrong there. :P

Okay!

Ohh, I haven't done anything for that yet :naughty:

Jeeeeez, it's all due on Tuesday! I've got loads to do, and homework for school on top of that :S

oh and HAPPY THANSKGIVNG EVERYONE .. well, tomorrow...or is it monday? Idunno, im going to celebrate it today so....:biggrin2:

Yayyyyyyyy! Technically it's on Monday but we're celebrating ours today 'cause we're going to some friends' tomorrow.

I'm starving...it should be ready soon though *licks lips*

Turkey with roast potatoes, yams, squash, greens, cranberry sauce, pumpkin cheesecake and a nice healthy glass of port (the third of the day) to wash everything down.

Aw....:tears: Bye, bye lover :wub2: I forogt to tell you i almost bought you colourful sunglasses that were very kanye west-ified, and were $6.00 but i didnt because they were $6.00 and i didnt have any money :fisch:

I want Kanye glasses! But they're all way too big and I, too, have no monies.

Does anyone know if girls can get growth spurts past the age of 18?:blink:

I really hope so...it's my last hope...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Python?? Scary stuff. The worst we get are centipedes.

Awwwww, they're adorable!

Well, *I* certainly said they were walnuts so they weren't wrong there. :P

Jeeeeez, it's all due on Tuesday! I've got loads to do, and homework for school on top of that :S

Yayyyyyyyy! Technically it's on Monday but we're celebrating ours today 'cause we're going to some friends' tomorrow.

I'm starving...it should be ready soon though *licks lips*

Turkey with roast potatoes, yams, squash, greens, cranberry sauce, pumpkin cheesecake and a nice healthy glass of port (the third of the day) to wash everything down.

I want Kanye glasses! But they're all way too big and I, too, have no monies.

I really hope so...it's my last hope...

Their were tonnes of different colours but the one i had in mind for ames was like a rainbow tie dye one.

Google it :naughty:

I wish I could get one though... I haven't grown since 14/15

Oh I posted another blog last night (a weird one... but it wanted to be written :naughty:)

I did google it and still have no answer, but at four and a half months from my 20th birthday, I have grown an inch, and judging by the achy feeling in my shins and a sudden ravenous appetite, I'm still growing.:blink:

I like the blog! I relate to it a lot. If Twatty and I weren't already the same person, I'd make the same claim with you.

...although...you share a brain with her, so a conjecture could be made that the three of us are all very similar.:naughty:

You people and your thanksgivings Psshhh...

You'll get no celebrating from us for thanksgiving at all :naughty:

*zhhz*

Fine then. More turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie for us.*hmph*

I bought you a better pair instead :das:

Thank yah, darlink. I get paid on Wednesday, so expect a package within two weeks.:das:

I did google it and still have no answer, but at four and a half months from my 20th birthday, I have grown an inch, and judging by the achy feeling in my shins and a sudden ravenous appetite, I'm still growing.:blink:

I like the blog! I relate to it a lot. If Twatty and I weren't already the same person, I'd make the same claim with you.

...although...you share a brain with her, so a conjecture could be made that the three of us are all very similar.:naughty:

Fine then. More turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie for us.*hmph*

Thank yah, darlink. I get paid on Wednesday, so expect a package within two weeks.:das:

:das: I iz looking forward to it. But I dont want you to waste too much, well, any, money on me :blink:

None of them are here right now, but if you leave a message with the interfering american and canadian, we'll make sure the real aussies get it.:naughty:

what a lovely Sarcastic Secretarial Service!

I do believe I'm delighted to do business with you dames!

what a lovely Sarcastic Secretarial Service!

I do believe I'm delighted to do business with you dames!

*tips her hat*

Always happy to serve.

I see you're from Chicago. Are you ape over Obama? Sounds random, I know....but I'm looking for someone who will break the stereotype.:naughty:

None of them are here right now, but if you leave a message with the interfering american and canadian, we'll make sure the real aussies get it.:naughty:

*smiles from her melting in the australian sun igloo*

No.....really? I mean...he'd had over a year of fame by that point. You'd think he would have gotten enough royalties from LiCM to pay for his own balloons.:naughty:

It'd be hilarious if it was troo, though.

*tips her hat*

Always happy to serve.

I see you're from Chicago. Are you ape over Obama? Sounds random, I know....but I'm looking for someone who will break the stereotype.:naughty:

I wouldn't use the word ape, exactly.

but I do believe he's the best bet we have.

politics is an unusual critter in Chicago.

our motto is 'vote early, vote often!'

who are YOU voting for?

Sun igloo?:blink:

:lmfao:

"Mum....hey, Mum....Mum....I need a few bucks for my gig....Mum..."

"Not now, Mika. I'm on the phone."

"But....Mum..." *nudges*

No, my igloo is melting in the australian sun.

*flicks you*

That sounds like me, except i'd never ask my mom for money.

Sun igloo?:blink:

:lmfao:

"Mum....hey, Mum....Mum....I need a few bucks for my gig....Mum..."

"Not now, Mika. I'm on the phone."

"But....Mum..." *nudges*

is that you in your signature? leering over -what? pez dispenser? pills?

what does it mean?

I wouldn't use the word ape, exactly.

but I do believe he's the best bet we have.

politics is an unusual critter in Chicago.

our motto is 'vote early, vote often!'

who are YOU voting for?

In California, our motto is "VOTE: Revolt against "The Man" before he get elected.":naughty:

I'm voting for Obama, but he's the lesser of two evils for me. My favored candidate didn't make it past the preliminaries.:thumbdown:

(Not that I didn't see it coming.)

In California, our motto is "VOTE: Revolt against "The Man" before he get elected.":naughty:

I'm voting for Obama, but he's the lesser of two evils for me. My favored candidate didn't make it past the preliminaries.:thumbdown:

(Not that I didn't see it coming.)

who would be on your dream ticket?

is that you in your signature? leering over -what? pez dispenser? pills?

what does it mean?

Yes, tis me, although leering is a strong word....more like letting my natural paranoia shine through...:naughty:

And they're Smarties, because the aussies were curious about them, and they also requested a picture of me in my glasses (since I usually don't wear them), so it was killing two birds with one stone.:thumb_yello:

:blink: It has a rocket packet right beside them so they're obviously rockets.

Smarties, poodle. Same thing, different name.:thumb_yello:

Yes, tis me, although leering is a strong word....more like letting my natural paranoia shine through...:naughty:

And they're Smarties, because the aussies were curious about them, and they also requested a picture of me in my glasses (since I usually don't wear them), so it was killing two birds with one stone.:thumb_yello:

Smarties, poodle. Same thing, different name.:thumb_yello:

but smarties are...:blink:

I now know what to buy you :das: