The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Im just saying, no, they're not her pills, they're rockets :naughty:

I don't have pills, thanks.:naughty:

Not anymore, anyhow.:fisch:

what are you going to be for Halloween?

I haven't decided yet. It always takes forever for me to decide. It's a toss up between a lollipop and a hangover.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who would be on your dream ticket?

I like Dennis Kucinich.:thumb_yello:

but smarties are...:blink:

I now know what to buy you :das:

NO! Keep looking!

Not the chocolate smarties. I tried them in London. I did not like.:naughty:

so do these Aussies know you just run all wild and sarcastic through their thread when they're not home?

Oh they know.

You should see how wild and sarcastic it can get when they're in the house.:naughty:

I don't have pills, thanks.:naughty:

Not anymore, anyhow.:fisch:

I haven't decided yet. It always takes forever for me to decide. It's a toss up between a lollipop and a hangover.

I know *pbs*

hey, i had a sudden like...vision today of the day you got in that car accident. Scary stuff :sad:

so do these Aussies know you just run all wild and sarcastic through their thread when they're not home?

Have you even met them?

They make our sarcasm look like mika's butt. Non-existant.

I know *pbs*

hey, i had a sudden like...vision today of the day you got in that car accident. Scary stuff :sad:

Have you even met them?

I've seen them flitting by, time zone thing, you know...

I like Dennis Kucinich.:thumb_yello:

NO! Keep looking!

Oh they know.

You should see how wild and sarcastic it can get when they're in the house.:naughty:

Me too :fisch: Ours taste like cardboard, but i dont know your taste too well, only that you love mexican :bow:

I'll buy you some ruffles chips...:wub2: or maybe, make-it-yourself poutine kit *shrug*

Yeah, crazy thing them time zones.

You and i are in the same on though, right? It' quarter to 12 right now.

it's 10:44 pm in my living room.

do you find it creepy that they print the Sunday paper so you can buy it on Saturday?

have you ever tried/like/love like I do

Tostito brand tortilla chips

"Hint of Lime" flavor??

omg. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is SO addictive!!!:mf_lustslow:

do you find it creepy that they print the Sunday paper so you can buy it on Saturday?

oh, so you're an hour behind.

I dont buy the sunday paper, so i never know :P

I'm in a quandry between Anne Boleyn and Wilma Flintstone......

both such pillars of strength and fortitude in world history.....

both fashion mavens ahead of their time....

Tough decision....do let me know how it turns out!

I know *pbs*

hey, i had a sudden like...vision today of the day you got in that car accident. Scary stuff

Have you even met them?

YOU have visions about my car accident too?!

Actually, I have nightmares.:emot-sad:

Non existant butt.....KACHINGA!!:naughty:

Me too :fisch: Ours taste like cardboard, but i dont know your taste too well, only that you love mexican :bow:

I'll buy you some ruffles chips...:wub2: or maybe, make-it-yourself poutine kit *shrug*

I love everything, actually. I like to consider myself a world traveller, so I'll try anything.:bleh:

We have Ruffles, I think? But POUTINE!!!:punk: They make kits?!

I did google it and still have no answer, but at four and a half months from my 20th birthday, I have grown an inch, and judging by the achy feeling in my shins and a sudden ravenous appetite, I'm still growing.:blink:

I like the blog! I relate to it a lot. If Twatty and I weren't already the same person, I'd make the same claim with you.

...although...you share a brain with her, so a conjecture could be made that the three of us are all very similar.:naughty:

Fine then. More turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie for us.*hmph*

I keep hoping for a growth spurt... but nada. I think I've finally accepted I'll be this height till I start shrinking in old age.

Well, by being the same person as twatty wouldn't that mean that you and I share the same brain as well? Since I share a brain with Twatty, and Twatty is you *smth*

Ick pumpkin anything is just gross

Oh yes, we encourage it... (well, we tolerate it, so to them its more or less the same thing :wink2:)

Welcome from an actual aussie

Oh they know.

Besides I'm getting you some chocolate smarties, which taste like an inferior version of m&ms :naughty:

Things do get wild around here...

And I'll be in and out... going to deposit the contents of my money tin in my bank account (I put all my shrapnel in there, and then crack it open with the can opener when it nears being full) and buy a new tin.

But I won't be too long... trying to stick close to home as poor cat is due to have kittens any day now

omg. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is SO addictive!!!:mf_lustslow:

oh, so you're an hour behind.

I dont buy the sunday paper, so i never know :P

I could just lick the entire bagful and not even eat them.

and if you dip them into plain sourcreme, they leave behind tiny iotas of artificially aggressively green flecks of lime-ness.

you may be alarmed and think it is mold when you open the container the next day, but tis just hints of lime!

they should print ALL the papers a day ahead, then we'll know what we're in for!

So if its 10:44 in your living room does that mean the time is different in different rooms of your house?

Oh arts... want some aussie coins? :das:

(I thought I'd ask before getting rid of them, can always chuck some cents in the box :naughty:)

Tough decision....do let me know how it turns out!

YOU have visions about my car accident too?!

Actually, I have nightmares.:emot-sad:

Non existant butt.....KACHINGA!!:naughty:

I love everything, actually. I like to consider myself a world traveller, so I'll try anything.:bleh:

We have Ruffles, I think? But POUTINE!!!:punk: They make kits?!

Yeah, I always invision it and my eyes start to water. It's a little thing i call tears...

Im a picky world travller.

I doubt it, but i could make one up for you...

So if its 10:44 in your living room does that mean the time is different in different rooms of your house?

(I thought I'd ask before getting rid of them, can always chuck some cents in the box :naughty:)

hello!

I've often suspected that different eras are going on in the dining and bedrooms when I'm not there...

I've tried sneaking up and turning on the lights quickly, but they always manage to get the appropriate crappy mid-00s mismatch furniture back into place.

although, once I found a davenport in the linen closet!

I could just lick the entire bagful and not even eat them.

and if you dip them into plain sourcreme, they leave behind tiny iotas of artificially aggressively green flecks of lime-ness.

you may be alarmed and think it is mold when you open the container the next day, but tis just hints of lime!

they should print ALL the papers a day ahead, then we'll know what we're in for!

oooohhhmmmmm i know! The flavour on it's own is amazing even though it's not real lime-tasting whatsoever.

oooohhhmmmmm i know! The flavour on it's own is amazing even though it's not real lime-tasting whatsoever.

dammit, they never CLAIMED to be lime! Only Hint-of-Lime!

will you get off their backs!

take a hint!

I keep hoping for a growth spurt... but nada. I think I've finally accepted I'll be this height till I start shrinking in old age.

Well, by being the same person as twatty wouldn't that mean that you and I share the same brain as well? Since I share a brain with Twatty, and Twatty is you *smth*

Ick pumpkin anything is just gross

Besides I'm getting you some chocolate smarties, which taste like an inferior version of m&ms :naughty:

Things do get wild around here...

And I'll be in and out... going to deposit the contents of my money tin in my bank account (I put all my shrapnel in there, and then crack it open with the can opener when it nears being full) and buy a new tin.

But I won't be too long... trying to stick close to home as poor cat is due to have kittens any day now

*shares some height with you*

I think you're right.:blink:

Pumpkin pie is amazing. You're insane.

But not flavored, right? *shudders*

Have fun at the bank!

Sure, why not?:bleh:

*adds some coins to your box*

Yeah, I always invision it and my eyes start to water. It's a little thing i call tears...

Im a picky world travller.

I doubt it, but i could make one up for you...

Really? I don't cry about it, it just scares me really bad. And I've noticed something about myself now that it's starting to get cooler: because of that night, I can't stand to be cold at all. I crank up the heater and pile on the blankets, and Kim hates it, but I can't be cold, because it makes me think of lying outside for hours that night and I start to hyperventilate.

AHH SOA GOOD IDEA!

*chucks a loonie in the package*

You don't get american coins from me. You visit on a regular basis and it wouldn't impress you.:naughty:

Yes but what is the other 3/4 of the flavour? They dont specify THAT do they? Just the lime bit so you expect it and it's not even a little bit limey.

there's some kind of vague corn component.

they're in a pretty bag.

they're about 3 bucks.

what more do you want from them?

God, you're really demanding a lot from your overprocessed snack foods!