Rainbow Sky

*shares some height with you*

I think you're right.:blink:

Pumpkin pie is amazing. You're insane.

But not flavored, right? *shudders*

Have fun at the bank!

Sure, why not?:bleh:

*adds some coins to your box*

Really? I don't cry about it, it just scares me really bad. And I've noticed something about myself now that it's starting to get cooler: because of that night, I can't stand to be cold at all. I crank up the heater and pile on the blankets, and Kim hates it, but I can't be cold, because it makes me think of lying outside for hours that night and I start to hyperventilate.

You don't get american coins from me. You visit on a regular basis and it wouldn't impress you.:naughty:

It scares me too, I just remember seeing you log in and me being like AMY!!!!!!!!! and it taking a while then suddenly a "hi" and it was odd 'cuz it wasnt exciting and there was no capitals and period, and then "it's jack, amy's boyfriend." and i got concerned, and then he told me what happened.

I have like, american dimes in my purse right now anyways.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It scares me too, I just remember seeing you log in and me being like AMY!!!!!!!!! and it taking a while then suddenly a "hi" and it was odd 'cuz it wasnt exciting and there was no capitals and period, and then "it's jack, amy's boyfriend." and i got concerned, and then he told me what happened.

I have like, american dimes in my purse right now anyways.

Because Jackers is technologically challenged and doesn't type well.:naughty:

I was so mad at him for making everybody panic. That was completely unnecessary.:thumbdown:

I WANT IT TO TASTE LIKE A HINT OF FREAKIN' LIME.

:harp:

I cannot live up to your expectations.

I can accept this and move on.

this is what I hear from my bag on the counter.

no really, ladies, it's been fun but the ambien and cough syrup are kicking in and I can no longer keep up with your razor wit and scintillating conversation.

I bid you ......adieu!

there's some kind of vague corn component.

they're in a pretty bag.

they're about 3 bucks.

what more do you want from them?

God, you're really demanding a lot from your overprocessed snack foods!

Psst. Buy a bag, then squeeze some lime juice in it and shake it up. That'll please her.

Or we could leave a mountain of cheetos outside her door. Snack on that!:naughty:

no really, ladies, it's been fun but the ambien and cough syrup are kicking in and I can no longer keep up with your razor wit and scintillating conversation.

I bid you ......adieu!

Good self-psycho-therapy!:thumb_yello:

Goooooooooooooooodnight! Sleep well!:bye:

Because Jackers is technologically challenged and doesn't type well.:naughty:

I was so mad at him for making everybody panic. That was completely unnecessary.:thumbdown:

You dont know me do you?

Had he said it calmly, i would have flipped.

Had he said it intensely, i would have flipped.

Had he not told me, i would have flipped.

Either way, he loses. I am just happy he even told me.

I bid you ......adieu!

:lmfao: nhkay.

Awwww.. are you sicky poo? *gives you robitussen*

BYE!

Psst. Buy a bag, then squeeze some lime juice in it and shake it up. That'll please her.

Or we could leave a mountain of cheetos outside her door. Snack on that!:naughty:

:cheerful_h4h:

You dont know me do you?

Had he said it calmly, i would have flipped.

Had he said it intensely, i would have flipped.

Had he not told me, i would have flipped.

Either way, he loses. I am just happy he even told me.

Yeah, but he did not need to go online and talk to the aussies while he was looking for me.

Talking about it after the fact is one thing. Talking about it in the middle of the problem, without being able to give them anything reassuring, is just stupid. All he did was create more panic.:thumbdown:

Yeah, but he did not need to go online and talk to the aussies while he was looking for me.

Talking about it after the fact is one thing. Talking about it in the middle of the problem, without being able to give them anything reassuring, is just stupid. All he did was create more panic.:thumbdown:

i'd want to know during though because if he told me after, and you had died, what if he had been to sad and grieving to ever go on msn and tell me?

i'd want to know during though because if he told me after, and you had died, what if he had been to sad and grieving to ever go on msn and tell me?

Didn't he tell you after?:naughty:

Honestly, I would rather you guys think I just drifted off and stopped talking one day than thinking that I died.

Didn't he tell you after?:naughty:

Honestly, I would rather you guys think I just drifted off and stopped talking one day than thinking that I died.

No. He told me just a bit after soa didnt he? Like 15 minutes. I just remember him saying he didnt know where you were, thats when i flipped.

I wouldnt though.

I don't know. There was somebody who only heard after, I remember Jack saying something like "So-and-so missed all the excitement, she's going to hate that.":bleh:

Well, no, I'm sure you'd want the truth, but I disagree.:naughty:

That wasnt me...

It's 12:30 right now, i think i might drift off soon..

*shares some height with you*

I think you're right.:blink:

Pumpkin pie is amazing. You're insane.

But not flavored, right? *shudders*

Have fun at the bank!

Sure, why not?:bleh:

*adds some coins to your box*

*gladly accepts shared height*

If pumpkin pie has even a hint of pumpkin flavour I will hate it :naughty:

At least I'm pretty sure I will

*has added various coins to box*

And :bye: since you both seem to be going :bye:

*ahem*

Post whores!

:naughty:

The vet is coming in a bit to look at Princess :tears: We just rounded her up, and she isn't looking too good, she walked right away from the rest of the sheep and she was totally walking on her knuckles :tears:

I got completely molested by mosquitos in the paddock, as usual, but this time I got the little suckers back by giving them all Typhoid and Hepatitis A and Cervical cancer :lol3:

Oh yeah, so I also went to the doctor this morning and got some vaccinations for Costa Rica + finally the Cervical cancer one. They were like "Oooh, three in one go, arent you lucky? Okay, so this one has possible side effects of soreness at injection site/general feeling gross/fever, and so does this one, and so does this one - okay, you're just going to probably going to get some soreness, feel gross and get a fever :cheerful_h4h:"

And they had all never given or seen a rabies injection and would have to order it in and stuff, and were constantly saying "yeah, but you would only really need it if your going to handle wild animals" and I kept saying "Yes, but that's what I'm going there to do", and then they'd be like "Yeah, but you're not going to really go near actual wild-wild animals, right?" "YES! Omg, why don't you believe me??"

Oh well, I don't know exactly which animals I'll work with, I don't think sea turtles carry rabies :naughty: But monkeys and such do, I think :blink:

(Wow, I'm such a smiley whore *pbs*)

I sent my b/f a text saying she had four boys and a girl - and

he text back he was quite sure if I checked I would find it was four

dogs and a bitch!!! Picky so-and-so!!!

So rude. And she's not even a dog? She looks like a dog to me :blink:

I did google it and still have no answer, but at four and a half months from my 20th birthday, I have grown an inch, and judging by the achy feeling in my shins and a sudden ravenous appetite, I'm still growing.

That is pretty creepy, how tall are you now?

When's your birthday? I'm 20 in 4 months :naughty:

And they're Smarties, because the aussies were curious about them, and they also requested a picture of me in my glasses (since I usually don't wear them), so it was killing two birds with one stone.

THEY AREN'T SMARTIES!!! D:

so do these Aussies know you just run all wild and sarcastic through their thread when they're not home?

Of course we do. And there's nothing we can do about it :tears:

P.S. Has anyone ever told you that you are quite an odd person? :naughty:

But I won't be too long... trying to stick close to home as poor cat is due to have kittens any day now

Your animals are reproducing left right and centre :naughty:

Photoshoot when they come!

Really? I don't cry about it, it just scares me really bad. And I've noticed something about myself now that it's starting to get cooler: because of that night, I can't stand to be cold at all. I crank up the heater and pile on the blankets, and Kim hates it, but I can't be cold, because it makes me think of lying outside for hours that night and I start to hyperventilate.

OH MY GOD WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? :shocked: