The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

I don't have pills, thanks.:naughty:

Not anymore, anyhow.:fisch:

I haven't decided yet. It always takes forever for me to decide. It's a toss up between a lollipop and a hangover.

I'm going as Amy Winehouse :naughty:

so do these Aussies know you just run all wild and sarcastic through their thread when they're not home?

Ohhh, they know all right.

Ick pumpkin anything is just gross

Clearly you haven't tried my friend's mum's iced pumpkin cheesecake. :licks_lips:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*ahem*

Post whores!

:naughty:

The vet is coming in a bit to look at Princess :tears: We just rounded her up, and she isn't looking too good, she walked right away from the rest of the sheep and she was totally walking on her knuckles :

I got completely molested by mosquitos in the paddock, as usual, but this time I got the little suckers back by giving them all Typhoid and Hepatitis A and Cervical cancer :lol3:

Oh yeah, so I also went to the doctor this morning and got some vaccinations for Costa Rica + finally the Cervical cancer one. They were like "Oooh, three in one go, arent you lucky? Okay, so this one has possible side effects of soreness at injection site/general feeling gross/fever, and so does this one, and so does this one - okay, you're just going to probably going to get some soreness, feel gross and get a fever

And they had all never given or seen a rabies injection and would have to order it in and stuff, and were constantly saying "yeah, but you would only really need it if your going to handle wild animals" and I kept saying "Yes, but that's what I'm going there to do", and then they'd be like "Yeah, but you're not going to really go near actual wild-wild animals, right?" "YES! Omg, why don't you believe me??"

Oh well, I don't know exactly which animals I'll work with, I don't think sea turtles carry rabies : But monkeys and such do, I think

(Wow, I'm such a smiley whore *pbs*)

Awww poor Princess

And I feel sorry for the poor mosquitoes cervices (how the heck is the plural of that spelt?) *zhhz*

Your animals are reproducing left right and centre :naughty:

Photoshoot when they come!

:

No their not... there just all slutty :naughty:

And we were going to get the cat desexed, but she bet us to it by getting pregnant. So now we have to wait until 7 weeks after she has the kittens... and if we keep one we can get it desexed hopefully around the same time :wink2:

Ohhh, too bad for you. I don't go to school on Mondays :naughty:

I went today for the second time this year...

And I have my last tute on friday... so after that, only exams left, then no more school (apart from my tutoring/mentoring.... but thats fun)

Poor sd *pats*

Clearly you haven't tried my friend's mum's iced pumpkin cheesecake. :licks_lips:

Pumpkin and cheesecake just aren't too things I can see as compatible in my head... it just sounds weird...

I suppose its something that I'll have to try one day :wink2:

(with something I know that is yummy beside it just in case it isn't to my tastes :naughty:)

Pumpkin and cheesecake just aren't too things I can see as compatible in my head... it just sounds weird...

I suppose its something that I'll have to try one day :wink2:

(with something I know that is yummy beside it just in case it isn't to my tastes :naughty:)

I thought so too when I first came here...but you quickly learn to love it.

So - Princess is dead :tears:

The vet was a really nice guy, but he said there's no chance of her improving, and for her to survive or be comfortable she'd have to stay in a small pen for the rest of her life, and she freaks out when she's away from the others. So yeah. She was really unhappy anyway, you could totally see it.

But yeah, you know what I'm going to ask, right? :naughty:

Actually, I have a whole photo diary collection of photos of Princess-poo since her birth. But they were taken with my dodgy dodgy old camera.

*decides to spam thread with an aww-princess-was-a-cutey-patooty tribute*

IMG00319.jpg

IMG00362.jpg

Clipboard01-5.jpg

Clipboard02-2.jpg

IMG00499.jpg

And I feel sorry for the poor mosquitoes cervices (how the heck is the plural of that spelt?) *zhhz*

Cervicii :thumb_yello::roftl:

No their not... there just all slutty

Great, yeah, now I envisage your cats/dogs walking around with extremely thick makeup and prostitute attire.

And I have my last tute on friday... so after that, only exams left, then no more school (apart from my tutoring/mentoring.... but thats fun)

Poor sd *pats*

Damn, I still have 4 weeks left.

Me too. Omg, I never said about the juice I was force fed the other day. Pumpkin and ginger juice. Juice is supposed to be sweet - not spicy. Gross gross gross. Just wrong :blink:

I thought so too when I first came here...but you quickly learn to love it.

Well if I ever go there, you'll have to get my try it

(and if your in england then, you'll have to fly back to make me try it :wink2:)

There are so many places I want to visit

So - Princess is dead

The vet was a really nice guy, but he said there's no chance of her improving, and for her to survive or be comfortable she'd have to stay in a small pen for the rest of her life, and she freaks out when she's away from the others. So yeah. She was really unhappy anyway, you could totally see it.

But yeah, you know what I'm going to ask, right? :naughty:

Actually, I have a whole photo diary collection of photos of Princess-poo since her birth. But they were taken with my dodgy dodgy old camera.

*decides to spam thread with an aww-princess-was-a-cutey-patooty tribute*

IMG00319.jpg

Aww oD :huglove:

Cervicii :thumb_yello:

Great, yeah, now I envisage your cats/dogs walking around with extremely thick makeup and prostitute attire.

Damn, I still have 4 weeks left.

Me too. Omg, I never said about the juice I was force fed the other day. Pumpkin and ginger juice. Juice is supposed to be sweet - not spicy. Gross gross gross. Just wrong

Only 1 cat atm:wink2:

No make up that I can tell... but then, since she suffers from allergies (just like me ... only hers are much much worse.... fleas are one of her allergies poor thing) she'd prob be allergic to it anyway

Well techinically, since my last exam is on the 10th of november, I have 4 weeks left of uni all up... but I only have 2 exams with a huge gap in between.

And our uni finishes a little than most other unis I think.... due to us having less holidays of course.

Pumpkin and ginger :blink: ick

Only 1 cat atm

No make up that I can tell... but then, since she suffers from allergies (just like me ... only hers are much much worse.... fleas are one of her allergies poor thing) she'd prob be allergic to it anyway

Well techinically, since my last exam is on the 10th of november, I have 4 weeks left of uni all up... but I only have 2 exams with a huge gap in between.

And our uni finishes a little than most other unis I think.... due to us having less holidays of course.

Pumpkin and ginger :blink: ick

:lmfao:main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=227991&g2_serialNumber=4

My dad's dog is allergic to fleas too :naughty:

M last exam is on the 29th of November :tears: Actually, I think it's not an exam it's a compulsory excursion or something, well, I had to change the dates I was flying to Costa Rica because of it anyway :naughty:

Tell me about it! :puking:

:lmfao:main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=227991&g2_serialNumber=4

My dad's dog is allergic to fleas too :naughty:

M last exam is on the 29th of November :tears: Actually, I think it's not an exam it's a compulsory excursion or something, well, I had to change the dates I was flying to Costa Rica because of it anyway :naughty:

Tell me about it! :puking:

That poor cat *lmfao* (Okd stole all the smilies again... and I iz too lazy to go advanced to fix it *zhhz*)

29th of november is a month after my birthday :naughty:

I would actually prefer our exams to be earlier or later... all through out high school and now uni my birthday falls in the exam period..

And a compulsory excursion sounds more interesting than an exam

pumpkin cheese cake? mmmmmmm yummmmm

can I have some???

Provided you get here before I eat it all :naughty:

Me too. Omg, I never said about the juice I was force fed the other day. Pumpkin and ginger juice. Juice is supposed to be sweet - not spicy. Gross gross gross. Just wrong :blink:

That does sound disgusting.

OKD--I'm so sorry about Princess :tears::huglove:

29th of november is a month after my birthday

I would actually prefer our exams to be earlier or later... all through out high school and now uni my birthday falls in the exam period..

And a compulsory excursion sounds more interesting than an exam

Haha. My birthday always fell during the first week of school, but now it's in the holidays :biggrin2:

Yes, it probably is, but the 29th is the end of our exam period, is my point :naughty:

And re: the sorries for Princess - it is sad, but she's been hobbling around after the other sheep, in pain for at least 2 months now, so it's all for the best :original:

good morning, Australians!

ppsssssstttt--

there are some odd characters lurking about here

when you're away.

hope you don't mind me dropping in,

as you're awake when most of my usual

gang of suspects seem to be asleep!

good morning, Australians!

ppsssssstttt--

there are some odd characters lurking about here

when you're away.

hope you don't mind me dropping in,

as you're awake when most of my usual

gang of suspects seem to be asleep!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Howdy-hoo there!

Haha. My birthday always fell during the first week of school, but now it's in the holidays :biggrin2:

Yes, it probably is, but the 29th is the end of our exam period, is my point :naughty:

And re: the sorries for Princess - it is sad, but she's been hobbling around after the other sheep, in pain for at least 2 months now, so it's all for the best :original:

I wish my birthday was on the holidays... then it would be easier to celebrate it :naughty:

so sorry to hear about your sheep, she looked unbearably

cuddly

Oh yeah, we had a bit of trouble rounding her up, but then we did manage to catch her ... about 100m away from the enclosure she had to go in ... so we picked her up and carried her to it. Probably not the best idea to try and carry a 40kg or so sheep a distance like that, but very cuddly, yes :wub2:

Had the classic "walking faster and faster as she drops closer and closer to the ground near the end" kind of thing going on. Just like when I carry my lazy-arse dog to my bedroom when it's time to go to bed and he refuses to get out of the living room :naughty:

I wish my birthday was on the holidays... then it would be easier to celebrate it :naughty:

The problem I had all through primary school and highschool was that as it was always the weekend before school started, or possibly the weekend after, and I invited my friends from the last year, and then I always made new friends during the year and they thought I was a bitch for not inviting them to my party or something :naughty:

Soooo - anyone got a backpackers in Sydney to recommend?

Every single one says it fantastic and then has reviews saying it's crap. I'm totally bored of it :naughty: *closes eyes and points to one*

I need one near ... what's that place called? Oh, I already forgot, I think Tegan said it's close to where the Forum is, and one that's just close to the city/touristy stuff ... maybe just the same one because I'm lazy :smth:

Oh yeah, we had a bit of trouble rounding her up, but then we did manage to catch her ... about 100m away from the enclosure she had to go in ... so we picked her up and carried her to it. Probably not the best idea to try and carry a 40kg or so sheep a distance like that, but very cuddly, yes :wub2:

Had the classic "walking faster and faster as she drops closer and closer to the ground near the end" kind of thing going on. Just like when I carry my lazy-arse dog to my bedroom when it's time to go to bed and he refuses to get out of the living room :naughty:

so where do you stand on these issues?

* Tostitos Hint-of-Lime: is a Hint enough? or are they teasing us?

and

* Sunday newspapers on Saturday: Convenient or Eerie?

The problem I had all through primary school and highschool was that as it was always the weekend before school started, or possibly the weekend after, and I invited my friends from the last year, and then I always made new friends during the year and they thought I was a bitch for not inviting them to my party or something :naughty:

Ah yes.... that would be a problem..

Mid year holidays would be good ones to have a birthday on... except its so cold