The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see why we need it? And people will get upset if they're not invited/declined so you probably end up inviting/accepting everyone, so where does that get you?

Good question/point .... I guess we'll (Standard Toaster :wink2:) be ironing out parts of the upgrade for a while yet ... :thumb_yello:

MaybeNono! :naughty:

Gabaa is skilled *MV*

Fanks luv.. I'm still awaiting yours.. Tomorrow??

:

Should arrive tomorrow.. I posted it today..

Its not as good as yours :fisch:

Also ... are you guys emailing your drawings, or snail mail ??

Snail mail...

And you'll definately be seeing the final product eventually :wink2:

"Ooooh, I have 4 PMs! I'm luuuurrrrvvveeed! :mf_lustslow:"

"Huh, that was only one PM, where are the others?? :blink:"

"3 notifications??? What's a notification? :blink:"

":jawdrop: OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS??? FRIEND REQUESTS?? BUT THIS IS MFC!!!! "

"What else has changed? :shocked:"

"Oiiiiii, look at my profile! Tee hee *writes self a message*"

"Time to go and whine about/congratulate the new changes!"

"Oiiiiii! Tags! :lmfao: Tourless! Lol! Lol! That's us! Tee hee hee!"

*boffs*

Hungover?

I was a bit. I also apparently had an identity crisis last night. :naughty:

"Ooooh, I have 4 PMs! I'm luuuurrrrvvveeed!

"Huh, that was only one PM, where are the others?? :blink:"

"3 notifications??? What's a notification? :blink:"

":jawdrop: OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS??? FRIEND REQUESTS?? BUT THIS IS MFC!!!! "

"What else has changed? :shocked:"

"Oiiiiii, look at my profile! Tee hee *writes self a message*"

"Time to go and whine about/congratulate the new changes!"

"Oiiiiii! Tags! :lmfao: Tourless! Lol! Lol! That's us! Tee hee hee!"

The 'tourless' one was mine. I turn any opportunity into one to whine. :naughty:

Right. I freely admit that I am not into any of this social networking stuff. Please can anyone explain to me what the benefits of having/being a "friend" are, and what the message wall thing is for. :blink:

Because I thought you were all my friends (:tears:), and if I wanted to send someone a message, I'd PM them.

Right. I freely admit that I am not into any of this social networking stuff. Please can anyone explain to me what the benefits of having/being a "friend" are, and what the message wall thing is for. :blink:

Because I thought you were all my friends (:tears:), and if I wanted to send someone a message, I'd PM them.

Like most social networking it's only pointless fun. Just another way to ego-stroke or whittle away your time. :bleh:

GNW! The TV! :naughty:

Are you laughing at my pain or at my only accompishment in life temporarily being in the lead as the Australian with the least life?

For the former - I wont be dying of no diseases, for the latter - what's your greatest accomplishment?

I'm in front of you time wise! That was about 11:30 when you said that!

Both.

My greatest achievement.... holding onto the MQ whore position for over a year...

OMG. I just had the most amazing idea for something that I want to happen

So you see how they usually have a musician on GNW? And how the person on now who I do not know seems to be pretty mainstream, well, he looks like Justin Timberlake or smth. Right? Well ... how ****ING BRILLIANT would it be is Mika went on GNW when he makes it back to Australia?

*daydreams*

Okay, I guess Mika probably isn't as good at humorous improvisation. But it's worth them giving him a chance!

Ooooooooooh... that's a good idea...

Awww, Frank Woodley just made a joke about James Blunt's high singing voice. *loses a little bit if respect*

(It's okay, he gained some for his kangaroo impersonation and anus jokes, so he's still in the lead as the coolest person ever)

I could live with him making cracks about his singing voice...

*wolf-whistles* She's fangtastic.

Ooooooh... I like that quote!

im watching horror movies. i have been all week, and im still not getting scared! lol

Any good ones?

Teegs took the words right out of mouth….and yay I finally figured out where I got that bl**dy “Oooooo Shiny” from….it’s been driving me nuts!

Yay! I've rubbed off on someone!

:blink:

Why does that sound wrong?

Do you really want to put Mika in the path of Paul and Mikey?

*thinks*

Yes.

Hell, he was put in the path of Rove, Pete Helliar and Hughesy... it can't be much worse than that!

Hello HK!

Any idea why we need all this "friends" stuff?

We don't need it... it's just there...

I can't see why we need it? And people will get upset if they're not invited/declined so you probably end up inviting/accepting everyone, so where does that get you?

Oh well... if someone doesn't want to be friends with you, stuff them...

Like most social networking it's only pointless fun. Just another way to ego-stroke or whittle away your time. :bleh:

I barely have time to cope with forum stuff as it is - this just looks like an unnecessary level of complication to me.

But then I am a Luddite :mf_rosetinted:

Silv ... I have posted re: this to the moddies ... :thumb_yello:

I guess it's a bit like myspace ... 'social networking' is prob. just another term for ppl that you want to chat to on the comp. ... :smth: ... just another feature on the upgrade ... *zhhz*

Silv ... I have posted re: this to the moddies ... :thumb_yello:

I guess it's a bit like myspace ... 'social networking' is prob. just another term for ppl that you want to chat to on the comp. ... :smth: ... just another feature on the upgrade ... *zhhz*

But aren't I chatting to you now?

Ooooooooooh... I don't know!

I know I'm getting U2 by U2 from my sister... I saw it when I went to Sydney a week ago and she bought it...

Other than that... ummmm... probably my MikaMail!

I would never have guessed U2 was by U2 :wink2:

Ooooooh... fun!

Holy crap! I juat realised what your post count is! Not that I'm worried or anything... I doubt you'll overtake me as well :naughty:..

Anyways...

I'm way behind you :naughty: I think you have nothing to fear.