The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to MQ but these were there..

I did not!! I am reading it..

Ok so I looked at all the pictures first and now I'm reading it..

_44948319_steatoda_paykulliana_hine.jpg

Aww! That's pretty!!! :naughty:

You so to are an Aussie! (did that make sense?)

:roftl: Hey, it's entirely possible that someone could live in our shed. There's everything you need in there.

Hoopla Teegs!! :huglove:

OkD your bag is awesome.

Hey Sarah, Bec, HK and any lurkers.

Who added Jason Donovan??

It made sense to me...

Hoopla Kelz... :huglove:

One guess... Freddie? :naughty:

Brilliant!

And btw, did you see me mention I am seeing the Basics on Sunday? Oh yeah, well, I'm seeing the Basics on Sunday. For free, in a small pub. Yes, I may well be meeting Gotye :fisch:

NO WAY! THE BASICS ft. GOTYE. FREE. SMALL VENUE. :shocked: Awesome! :punk: *hardcore gellussy* :tears: I want lots and lots of photos and videos and full reportage. :thumb_yello:

Memoriesssss of the aussie thread

Have you seen that article that due to the credit crunch aussies are being forced to live in sheds

<goes to find>

FD ... most ppl that I know ... struggle, move to the bush ('cos they want country life) ... & then start with a caravan ... then , build a shed to live in ... then build a house !! It's just 'our way' ... :wink2::naughty::thumb_yello:

EDIT: Well, the culture that I live in ... :wink2:

Oh YAy!!!

Yes, I quite thought so I'm waiting for someone to give me ideas!! I have none!

You added ebola cake?? :roftl:

Who added sheep??

FD ... most ppl that I know ... struggle, move to the bush ('cos they want country life) ... & then start with a caravan ... then , build a shed to live in ... then build a house !! It's just 'our way' ...

EDIT: Well, the culture that I live in ... :wink2:

You're right. It is our way.. It's like that in the rural areas. I know of people who have done that.. And I'd be happy to do that myself provided it was a big property with a damn filled with yabbies!

Yes, I am a Wally de Backer/Gotye/The Basics fangirl and I'm not ashamed. :naughty: He's brilliant. :thumb_yello:

YO MIKA!! Look!! See!! Do you see now?? Hmmmm?? See what you could have if you toured Oz?? Hmmm??? Twatty fangurl squees all over you... Isn't that enough to get you here???

Yes, I am a Wally de Backer/Gotye/The Basics fangirl and I'm not ashamed. :naughty: He's brilliant. :thumb_yello:

I didn't say you should be... it's just that we hardly get to see you squee!

Twas not I that added sheep... I did Raffa and another one... no-one's mentioned it yet...

Oh, I forgot to add: By some twist of fate the bag and dress match :naughty: Which kind of immediately rules out the possibility of wearing/using them togetehr, but I don't care *hmph*

What on earth is that? :naughty:

:rolls_eyes: Luddites were people opposed to introduction of machinery to do work then being done by hand, so they went round and smashed all the machines. Now used as term for old people :old: like me who can't get to grips with all the technology.

PS Love the dress :thumb_yello:

YES !! :boing:

And missed each other again :roftl:

Man from energy company turned up, discussing boiler installation with him.

But I'm back now

NO WAY! THE BASICS ft. GOTYE. FREE. SMALL VENUE. Awesome! *hardcore gellussy* I want lots and lots of photos and videos and full reportage.

:biggrin2: Didn't think you'd seen it :naughty:

http://thedwarf.com.au/nd/content/view/full/105290 It must suck not living in "the most rural and remote areas outback Australia has to offer" :naughty: Actually, I have no idea how Perth managed to snag two non-school dates, but I'm not complaining. Though I am complaining about having a birthday party on the 18th :thumbdown:

Unfortunately my camera sucks-sucks-sucks at videos, but photos and reportage I can do :naughty:

Fangirl much? :naughty:

:naughty:

FD ... most ppl that I know ... struggle, move to the bush ('cos they want country life) ... & then start with a caravan ... then , build a shed to live in ... then build a house !! It's just 'our way' ...

EDIT: Well, the culture that I live in ...

Yeah! My mum is part-time-living in a caravan now too :smth: