Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

I was in User CP and was like "Hey, what's this blue thing?" *hovers*

The other threads are like *normal amount of tags*, and then ours is like *explosion of ridiculous amount of tags!!!* :naughty:

You can always go into other threads and add tags :mf_rosetinted::wink2::naughty:

I haven't been able to see it yet .... unless you want me to ask the other mods ... & ... why do you want to know ... ??? :fisch:

So that you could politely ask them to remove unwanted tags?

eg neighbours (you need room for "furry handcuffs" :das:)

I haven't been able to see it yet .... unless you want me to ask the other mods ... & ... why do you want to know ... ??? :fisch:

Well, if I add any tags that seem impolite or disrespectful then I would

be asked to remove them - not that I would post tags like that, but if

folk do then surely the Mods would have to be able to find out who

attached them!!! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: Pesky Perpetrators !!! :naughty:

:fisch::naughty:

BTW, move over Mika, and move down the line Twatty, because I found THE biggest whiner in the universe.

It's this short girl on this documentary or whatever it is. I can't stand her. All I hear is whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine *breathe* whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine. How any person is able to spend more than 15 seconds in her presence without commiting suicide, I just just don't know.

Sure, she has some bone condition and her bones never grew, but just shut the **** up, PLEASE! :naughty: *wonders why she is still watching this* :naughty:

:fisch::naughty:

BTW, move over Mika, and move down the line Twatty, because I found THE biggest whiner in the universe.

It's this short girl on this documentary or whatever it is. I can't stand her. All I hear is whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine *breathe* whine-whine-whine-whine-whine-whine. How any person is able to spend more than 15 seconds in her presence without commiting suicide, I just just don't know.

Sure, she has some bone condition and her bones never grew, but just shut the **** up, PLEASE! :naughty: *wonders why she is still watching this* :naughty:

Whining can be addictive!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: