• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well!

that's a fine how-do-you do!

so what IS it??

Well. *takes deep breath* I'm in a performing arts program at my school, but because it's a part of the timetable, the teachers had to do some rearrangements to make it possible for all the students to take the course without dropping any of their OTHER subjects. What resulted was an English course, two days a week, but one that revolved around the performing arts--so instead of doing, say, a novel study, we'll study a play or something. It's kind of tricky to explain, but that's the gist of it.

I have to do some research on Bertolt Brecht and one of his plays and I reeeeeeally don't feel like it. :rolls_eyes:

It's not loading for me. Is it LOL-worthy? Or just fangurly?

Both. It's him looking very nahce (:das:)...holding a fake chicken. (:das::das:)

Well. *takes deep breath* I'm in a performing arts program at my school, but because it's a part of the timetable, the teachers had to do some rearrangements to make it possible for all the students to take the course without dropping any of their OTHER subjects. What resulted was an English course, two days a week, but one that revolved around the performing arts--so instead of doing, say, a novel study, we'll study a play or something. It's kind of tricky to explain, but that's the gist of it.

I have to do some research on Bertolt Brecht and one of his plays and I reeeeeeally don't feel like it. :rolls_eyes:

Both. It's him looking very nahce (:das:)...holding a fake chicken. (:das::das:)

oh. interesting.

I'm avoiding " looking at Faulkner's 'As I Lay Dying' through the lens of Marxism or Gender Studies" !

:shocked:

OHHHH nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!

When did you last use it?

Your birthday :shocked:

I think... I can't recall if I used it since....

Its not in any of the usual places... only place I havent checked is in my cupboard (kitties are blocking it)...

I'm beginning to worry

Your birthday :shocked:

I think... I can't recall if I used it since....

Its not in any of the usual places... only place I havent checked is in my cupboard (kitties are blocking it)...

I'm beginning to worry

Well you uploaded pics from my birthday so it's definitely somewhere in your home. :naughty:

Under the bed?? :fisch:

Hey Devin. I know nothing about iPods.. I really should invest in one of them one day.

Well you uploaded pics from my birthday so it's definitely somewhere in your home. :naughty:

Hey Devin. I know nothing about iPods.. I really should invest in one of them one day.

I already looked under the bed :naughty:

And on my desk, where it should be.

I recall seeing it near the fish tank at some stage, and moving it onto my bed to do something with it and the laptop.

but after that... *smth*

hi. ya i havent hooked mine up to my comp for a long time, and iw as syncing it to my new laptop, and i was like WHY ARENT MY SONGS TRANSFERING?!?! lol but its all fixed :D

Wait... I had it 2 days ago when attempting to take photos of the light through the curtain (none of which worked like I wanted) which is when I moved it from beside the fish tank...

Now what did I do with it after that

It's in the box in the corner of your room *more random guesses*

I have found

1 hairbrush

2 lipglosses

A flashy fish thing (much like a flashy heart) which is broken

Incense Jelly for an oil burner I no longer have

My dark blue stockings and a pair of black stockings

Various pens

And the phone charger for the cordless

A soduku book

The cover for Harry Potter book 7