My dark blue stockings and a pair of black stockings

Various pens

And the phone charger for the cordless

A soduku book

The cover for Harry Potter book 7

Matches

A Bandage

All while looking for my camera :naughty:

hmmm.. Do you have a spook that hides things on you?

I believe sometimes we lose things in order to find things.. Looks like you found some good things so far..

On top of the fridge.. *more random guesses*

:fisch::naughty:

Yeah, I wouldn't admit to having a sudoku book in my bedroom.. :naughty:

hmmm.. Do you have a spook that hides things on you?

I believe sometimes we lose things in order to find things.. Looks like you found some good things so far..

On top of the fridge.. *more random guesses*

Yeah, I wouldn't admit to having a sudoku book in my bedroom.. :naughty:

Yeah... but my thieving ghost hasn't struck since last time he hid my hayfever tablets (which turned up under the couch cushions)

I forgot it was in here.. I've had it on my desk since when I went to syd last year

To go to some guys concert *smth*

FOUND IT

Thanks Melz for mentioning clothes pockets. It wasn't in the pocket of any, but I remembered that if it would be in any pants pocket it would be my black 3/4 cargo pants...

So I look in the clothes basket for them, and sitting right on top of them/next to them as if it had been placed there to mess with me was the camera :shocked:

(this was under a heap of other clothes, and I had already been through the clothes basket twice :blink:)

Tan! :devil::bonk::huglove:

What's the matter?? :blink:

See....just that made me smile....:huglove:

One of my work friends is seriously ill in Rome. He was over there on holiday and was just getting ready to board the plane to Dubai and he started coughing up blood.

Initially they thought it was a ruptured aorta. They later discovered it was a ruptured oesophagus and that he would require surgery and would be in hospital for three weeks.

At 6:30am this morning the call came through to say he was in pretty bad shape and was in a first stage coma. The family were called in both here and in Rome and told to expect the worst. With the time difference, we just have to wait.

We've all been in tears at various times today and we all went for a group coffee session with one of the welfare officers this afternoon....and this place always cheers me up, so here I am clock watching so I can get the hell outta here!

Yeah... but my thieving ghost hasn't struck since last time he hid my hayfever tablets (which turned up under the couch cushions)

I forgot it was in here.. I've had it on my desk since when I went to syd last year

To go to some guys concert *smth*

We need to name this ghost..

So, have you checked under the couch cushions? :naughty:

Any excuse to get boffed by Mike and claim it was unintentional.

OMG! D: D: D: You took it to MrP's concert?? Were you trying to get laid?

oh.. *das* No wonder he was looking down your top. *zhhz*

Hello all!

I want to see the kittens! *hopes that the camera is found soon*

I want to cheer you up! :naughty:

This may be a silly question, but what is wrong? :tears:

Hello Sarah! How are you?

(And I asked the same question :wink2:)

I want to cheer you up! :naughty:

This may be a silly question, but what is wrong? :tears:

hey! aww whats wrong?

I'm sorry girls...I wasn't being rude! Your posts must have come through when I was replying to Kelzy!

I'm already cheered up just being here :huglove:

We need to name this ghost..

So, have you checked under the couch cushions? :naughty:

Any excuse to get boffed by Mike and claim it was unintentional.

OMG! D: D: D: You took it to MrP's concert?? Were you trying to get laid?

oh.. *das* No wonder he was looking down your top. *zhhz*

)

It does need a name... it also stole a bag of various choccie bars, and raspberry and coconut fudge once upon a time... that never turned up again (methinks one of the iblings may have been involved but never admitted to it)

I did check under the couch cushions :naughty:

Then inspiration struck :wink2:

I took it to occupy me on the bus ride *slap*

It was in my bag at teegs brothers place when I was at the concert *zhhz*

Kitten photos will come later... had to put batteries on charge (which was awkward as the battery charger is in my cupboard... so had to navigate around Gun and Kittens)

Edited by soangel

One of my work friends is seriously ill in Rome. He was over there on holiday and was just getting ready to board the plane to Dubai and he started coughing up blood.

Initially they thought it was a ruptured aorta. They later discovered it was a ruptured oesophagus and that he would require surgery and would be in hospital for three weeks.

At 6:30am this morning the call came through to say he was in pretty bad shape and was in a first stage coma. The family were called in both here and in Rome and told to expect the worst. With the time difference, we just have to wait.

We've all been in tears at various times today and we all went for a group coffee session with one of the welfare officers this afternoon....and this place always cheers me up, so here I am clock watching so I can get the hell outta here!

Oh my God Tan...I'm so sorry :tears::huglove:

FOUND IT

Thanks Melz for mentioning clothes pockets. It wasn't in the pocket of any, but I remembered that if it would be in any pants pocket it would be my black 3/4 cargo pants...

So I look in the clothes basket for them, and sitting right on top of them/next to them as if it had been placed there to mess with me was the camera :shocked:

(this was under a heap of other clothes, and I had already been through the clothes basket twice :blink:)

:punk: YAYAYAYAY!!!

And I'm naming your ghost sneaky4.

Aww, Tan. That's so sad.

How did he end up in a coma? Or is it an induced coma for his comfort?

Rome Hospitals should be pretty advanced. He should be in good care with them.

:huglove:

Oh Tanya I'm so sorry. I hope things don't turn out for the worst.

The waiting for news is one of the hardest parts :huglove: