The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It must have deleted any pictures it took, or used its own memory card though *zhhz*

It is a sneaky4 ghost..

And despite the 25 tag limit, our tags seem to take up more lines each time I look

We're terribull muriel.

Pretty good. I'm trying to practice piano. 'Trying' being the operative word. :naughty:

lol! But MFC is distracting you??

IMGP0001-5.jpg

This is the photo I managed to take before the camera died. Not very good, but it'll do

Awww!!! *wants tortoiseshell pusseh*

I'm off to bed--night everyone!

G'night Daught! :huglove:

Hiya to All !!

Heya HK :bye:

How's the Verandah today?

I think we're about to get a storm! :mf_lustslow:

Hello Silver :bye:

Heya Dances :ninja:

Day 2 of holidays. Are you bored yet?

Day 3 actually :naughty:

No time for boredom yet. Exciting visit from boiler man yesterday, and have hospital appointment today (leaving shortly)

Dances :pbjt: very excited over new chickeny picture of Mika

:boing: Mika! :chkn: hey Ninjzy :ninja:

Day 3 actually :naughty:

No time for boredom yet. Exciting visit from boiler man yesterday, and have hospital appointment today (leaving shortly)

Dances :pbjt: very excited over new chickeny picture of Mika

:boing: Mika! :chkn: hey Ninjzy :ninja:

Oops. Day 3.

What was so exciting about the boiler man and his "visit" ?? hmm?

I won't intrude and ask why you're going to the hospital. Unless you want to tell us. But, we all know it's because of your M.R.H.P.'s (Mika Related Heart Palpitations)

DANCES!! :mf_lustslow:

We saw the new pic. I could barely control ninjzy. I found some capsicum spray though. That worked.

Oops. Day 3.

What was so exciting about the boiler man and his "visit" ?? hmm?

I won't intrude and ask why you're going to the hospital. Unless you want to tell us. But, we all know it's because of your M.R.H.P.'s (Mika Related Heart Palpitations)

DANCES!! :mf_lustslow:

We saw the new pic. I could barely control ninjzy. I found some capsicum spray though. That worked.

I was being a bit :mf_rosetinted: about the boiler man. Need new boiler and it will cost lots of money :thumbdown:

It is a sneaky4 ghost..

We're terribull muriel.

Awww!!! *wants tortoiseshell pusseh*

:

That it is :sneaky2::naughty:

And also true

One of the tortoiseshells is mine (I'm allowed to keep a girl, as long as I pay for it to get desexed. Or more accurately, I told dad a few days ago I would keep a girl if she had any and pay for it to get desexed :naughty:), just have to choose which of them it will be.

That it is :sneaky2:

sneaky4.gif <-- Sneaky4

One of the tortoiseshells is mine (I'm allowed to keep a girl, as long as I pay for it to get desexed. Or more accurately, I told dad a few days ago I would keep a girl if she had any and pay for it to get desexed ), just have to choose which of them it will be.

Aww. Do you have a name picked out yet??

:eek: No, no, I'm fine for money :naughty:

Well not that desperate.

Must go now

:roftl: Wise move. It could end up costing you money (O.P.'s medical expenses.)

But, :tears: you didn't even get the joke.. On the brightside..

Seeya later :bye:

1.jpg

Love it. But am I the only one confused as to how this picture is less pixelly and a rectangle? *goes to the blog thread to see if this has been answered*

One of my work friends is seriously ill in Rome. He was over there on holiday and was just getting ready to board the plane to Dubai and he started coughing up blood.

Initially they thought it was a ruptured aorta. They later discovered it was a ruptured oesophagus and that he would require surgery and would be in hospital for three weeks.

At 6:30am this morning the call came through to say he was in pretty bad shape and was in a first stage coma. The family were called in both here and in Rome and told to expect the worst. With the time difference, we just have to wait.

We've all been in tears at various times today and we all went for a group coffee session with one of the welfare officers this afternoon....and this place always cheers me up, so here I am clock watching so I can get the hell outta here!

Tanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :tears:

Funny thing (or not so funny thing, I don't know): My dad had a study day yesterday and he learned all about ruptured-oesophagus-surgery and he was telling me about it. Not an easy one :thumbdown:

I fricking hope he pulls through! :tears:

IMGP0001-5.jpg

This is the photo I managed to take before the camera died. Not very good, but it'll do

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, THEY'RE SO LIIITTTRRRLLLEEEE!!

On the bright side, OkD can sell some ebola cakes to help you raise funds.

Wow, I should do that :naughty:

sneaky4.gif <-- Sneaky4

Haha! Wtf..

EDIT: OH! I get it! It's a sneaky ghost!

Edited by Oakie Doke

:blink: ... http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/318323/RELAX,-TAKE-IT-EASY

I don't get it :naughty:

Attention people who know how to look up release dates properly: Are we getting the Paris DVD on November 10th?

In case you don't get it (which is, :sneaky2:, possible), I will send it to you :cheerful_h4h:. I just don't know about the regional code then *think1* - or will you need a Japanese version?

Do you want my second Kooks-bundle by the way? :blink: