The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

:lmfao:

:doh:

And? :naughty:

The damn bitch is at work :sneaky2: *prepares to sound like a nervous jittery fool*

Hey, did I even say that I have a job interview for Mandurah Kmart??? Well, I have a job interview for Mandurah Kmart. At 5.30, and at 3.00 is the interview for the newspaper. And Mandurah is like 45 minutes away from Rockingham, where the newspaper interview is. So I'm just hoping it wont take very long :naughty: But I doubt Kmart will hire me anyway, because I'm going away so soon, and over the exact period they are surely hiring people for :naughty:

Should I bring some Costa Rica / ISV something with me to the interview? :blink: Maybe an ISV pamphlet or something ...

Edited by Oakie Doke

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must go to bed now, my lovelies. I'm getting up in four or five hours. Goonie.:huglove:

Nighty night!

Oh yeah, what I meant to say earlier re: possible spider deathage - Surely you've noticed that I rarely ever say good night, I just kind of ... fall asleep at my computer :naughty:

What do you mean? :blink:

Good luck with the job interview

Well I could see my edits on my post on the last page, and I can't imagine why anyone would need to be able to look at their own edits :naughty: Can you click on the "last edited by Oakie Doke" thing?

Nighty night!

Oh yeah, what I meant to say earlier re: possible spider deathage - Surely you've noticed that I rarely ever say good night, I just kind of ... fall asleep at my computer :naughty:

Oh yeah we've noticed.

The possible spider deathage would have occured in your sleep though :naughty: .

I must go to bed now, my lovelies. I'm getting up in four or five hours. Goonie.:huglove:

Good luck with that :thumb_yello:

Night night

Well I could see my edits on my post on the last page, and I can't imagine why anyone would need to be able to look at their own edits :naughty: Can you click on the "last edited by Oakie Doke" thing?

Nope... but I guess its for cases where you forgot what you changed it from?

Edited by soangel
Cos I can

And that reason you have given, Bec, is ridiculous :naughty: Why would anyone forget and then need to know? :naughty:

I dunno... they might have accidently deleted a line, clicked save and then gone all "WTF why isn't that there?" *smth*

I can't think of a logical reason for the ability to view edits okay :naughty:

I can't decide if I should go red hairband to match red jeans and red-panted-mickey-mouse-shirt, or red hair ties ft. childish pig tails :boxed:

Red hairband :fisch:

So that you look old enough to even be going to Costa Rica

You forget that she's very tall, Bec, she doesn't have the same looking-your-age issues as you or I. :naughty:

Ah yes... thats right. They either assume she's her age or a really really really tall child :naughty:

Whereas for me and you, they assume younger *sigh*

And severely younger in my case. Nice convo over the last few pages. I'm really actually quite glad I missed it. :naughty:

Night y'all that are already gone.

Bec, I received your drawing and mine back. I thought you said you can't draw?

*grumbles over having to live up to your fantastic standards* :bleh:

And severely younger in my case. Nice convo over the last few pages. I'm really actually quite glad I missed it. :naughty:

Night y'all that are already gone.

Bec, I received your drawing and mine back. I thought you said you can't draw?

*grumbles over having to live up to your fantastic standards* :bleh:

I can't draw......

I lack all drawing ability... but my year 7 art teacher taught me all about colouring :naughty:

And here I was worried about trying to live up to your standards.. your girl was great :wink2:

I can't draw......

I lack all drawing ability... but my year 7 art teacher taught me all about colouring

And here I was worried about trying to live up to your standards.. your girl was great

Yours looks so cool! And the colouring is perfect!! I can't see any grey-lead on yours.. Unlike mine :fisch:

Kitten spam

Stacks on

IMGP0001-6.jpg

IMGP0007-4.jpg

(the one on top in that pic ^ is the one I'm about 75% going to keep. She has a eye patch )

PUSSEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap! I'm kitteh-clucky now. They are adorable.

*cuddles Merlin*

*tells him to go get pregnant*

*gets odd look*

*admits it was worth a try*

Awwww! :wub2:

I can hardly tell where one ends and the other begins in some of those photos. :naughty:

I can hardly tell half the time :naughty:

Yours looks so cool! And the colouring is perfect!! I can't see any grey-lead on yours.. Unlike mine :fisch:

PUSSEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap! I'm kitteh-clucky now. They are adorable.

*cuddles Merlin*

*tells him to go get pregnant*

*gets odd look*

*admits it was worth a try*

Thats only cos Im a very faint grey lead drawer and go over in colour. I much prefer yours to mine. Lets trade drawing talents :naughty:

I can't draw hands (one of the reasons I didn't draw the hand on my girl.. the other being you could decide if she was holding something or not :fisch:)

You could always have one of these kittehs Melz :fisch: Another kitteh wouldn't hurt... after all you can never have too many.

I want cupcakes...... *curses castle hampers book with cupcake pictures*