The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Why does food never take as good as your craving, or as good as it looks

I brought myself a cupcake (and other random stuff that I wanted for my "secret stash") but it just doesn't live up to the cravings.

I did get to use the self serve registers though... they make me laugh

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What big black line?

It was there .. honest . .. it looked like this ______

I though it was a black hole opening up ...

Luke and Paul (and Max): 23

Hugh: 21

No idea about Dan or Pete, they don't have wikipedia entries :naughty:

Best go write one then :wink2:

Thank God we didn't study Shakespeare in Drama past year 10... I hate Shakespeare... though Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead was amusing...

though not by Shakespeare :naughty:

*awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww's at all the puppehs and pussehs*

Silver I saw the black hole in your post.

Sarah! What have you been playing?

Ummmmmmm.. *keeps thinking she forget to say something*

Ummmmmmm.. *keeps thinking she forget to say something*

Hi Kelzy :bye:

*kisses Teegs goodbye tearfully*

*kisses back and gropes*

If only there wasn't a 25 tag limit...

If you were in need of forked penis information you wouldn't know that you could find it in the aussie thread (yet you'd think you could find information about neighbours in here :naughty:)

Well I'm sure it will come in handy at one stage!

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, loooooooooooooooooooooosiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Oh yeah, I meant to ask before when you mentioned CTC - wtf is CTC?

Cow... :sneaky2:

Community Technology Centre..

Ooooh yeah, you're right. I think it's kangaroos or koalas or some form of Aussie marsupial that has the forked one.

Really?

Interesting...

Over here is in-depth explanation of the English and Latin plurals of 'penis'. In short: 'penises' or 'penes'.

Very interesting... I'm not gameenoughto open it up cause I'm in a public area and someone might walk past...

Nope... I think it actually moves less :naughty: I made the changes in a different program and it fixed the space time continuum

You know what I thought of when you said that?

Ooooooh... DeLorean!

"When that baby hitts 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh!t."

Hello! I have two interviews this afternoon and I suck at talking to people

I need to ring my friend to make sure she can come and then ring interviewer #1 and ask her is my friend can come along

Talk yourself up... and good luck!

You forget that she's very tall, Bec, she doesn't have the same looking-your-age issues as you or I.

You damn young looking people...

And some more cos there so tiny and cute

IMGP0002-7.jpg

IMGP0005-6.jpg

Mine is 2nd from right in that one...

Awwwwwwww... gorgeousness!

Is there a ginger female?

That's the only way we'll get a cat, if it's a ginger female... cause apparently they're good at getting mice...

Have a puppy pic to go with the kittens - fill the thread with Awwwww's

011-6.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww.... again!

though not by Shakespeare :naughty:

Yeah I know... it's by Tom Stoppard. (I didn't even have to look that one up either!)

In year 11 english, we studied Hamlet and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead at the same time... R and G were minor characters in Hamlet. R & G Are Dead is the modern adaption of Hamlet.

It was like some people studied Emma and Clueless at the same time. Clueless is the modern version of Emma.

You damn young looking people...

Awwwwwwww... gorgeousness!

Is there a ginger female?

That's the only way we'll get a cat, if it's a ginger female... cause apparently they're good at getting mice...

WE may be hating looking young now.. but once I become middle aged I'm sure I'll love it.

Nope, both gingers are male. I wouldn't mind a ginger female, or a tortoise shell male, since both are really rare.

Maybe thats another reason for your family only getting a ginger female... because there so rare that it means there's little chance of finding one :zhhz:

Yeah I know... it's by Tom Stoppard. (I didn't even have to look that one up either!)

In year 11 english, we studied Hamlet and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead at the same time... R and G were minor characters in Hamlet. R & G Are Dead is the modern adaption of Hamlet.

It was like some people studied Emma and Clueless at the same time. Clueless is the modern version of Emma.

I loved the way Stoppard turned the play on its head - looking at the action as it appeared to the minor characters. But you would have to know the plot of Hamlet to get the jokes.

That's what I enjoyed about the play.. It's not often you see the action from a minor character's point of view... We actually got to go watch a performance of R&G Are Dead... a lot of the others didn't like it because they didn't get how it was performed and didn't like how the production company did it (they constantly moved the playt around the space rather than just the stage) but the Drama students got a lot out of it! :naughty:

So why were your hands about to drop off?

Because I've been practicing so much. I have an exam in a few weeks and I haven't practiced all year because school has been so hectic. So now I'm cramming. :naughty:

Pachelbel's Canon. You probably know it.