The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope..only 1 head... they get all tangled.

And the black and white one is not decapitated :naughty: It just gets buried *smth*

Psht, that't what you say :naughty:

:lmfao: Typical OD

I was forced to use the self serve ones (the only two registers open had closing signs in front... this was at 8pm and the store doesn't even shut till 10. Safeway is obviously trying to save money)

The Big W ones and I are old friends though :naughty:

I'm getting off here...

Dad's gone to bed and the puter is right near their room...

I might go watch Evil Dead or smth...

Night all!

Night!

I'm going to go print out some piggy pictures! (But I'll obviously still have my computer so I'm not actually leaving :naughty:)

Anyways I'm off to bed now. Got my last class for the year tomorrow ft handing in my second last essay. (The last one I need to write over the weekend, but should get more information about in the class :naughty:)

Its so suddenly the end of the year...:naughty:

I hope not.

:naughty:

I'll take a photo of it sometime soon ft body and then you'll see

No problems whatsoever....Maybe I'd have some skill as a checkout chick

Psht, photos an still be deceiving. You might be some sick freak who would keep the carcass and head and models them for photoshoots :blink:

Defriend me then friend request me again and we'll see

"Break friendship", you mean? :naughty: Okay!

Anyways I'm off to bed now. Got my last class for the year tomorrow ft handing in my second last essay. (The last one I need to write over the weekend, but should get more information about in the class)

Its so suddenly the end of the year...

Bitch!

Night!

Text me, Bec, if you hear from Kelz on tomorrow's status. I'm gonna have an 'early' night too.

:shocked: Night!

Pachelbel's Canon. You probably know it.

Oh yes, I know of it. I haven't learnt it though. How easy would you describe it to be?

And.........

:groovy:CONGRATULATIONS TEGAN!!!:groovy:

*coughThanksSarahcough*

Text me, Bec, if you hear from Kelz on tomorrow's status. I'm gonna have an 'early' night too. :bleh:

Kelz fell asleep on floor ft. didn't hear your text and doubtful over tomorrow. I'm achey from multiple outdoor activities I participated in today.. atm, it's a maybenono from me. And I'll text you both in the morning.

Now, to convince myself to go back to sleep. I just come here to turn it off. :naughty:

Defriend me then friend request me again and we'll see :naughty:

Defriend?? What sort of a word is that? :sneaky2:

You mean "enemise" :mf_rosetinted:

Kelz fell asleep on floor ft. didn't hear your text and doubtful over tomorrow. I'm achey from multiple outdoor activities I participated in today.. atm, it's a maybenono from me. And I'll text you both in the morning.

Really? And what sort of outdoor activities would they be ? :fisch:

Defriend?? What sort of a word is that? :sneaky2:

You mean "enemise" :mf_rosetinted:

We voted in the MFC upgrade thread for it to be renamed "Shun Friend" :naughty:

Really? And what sort of outdoor activities would they be ? :fisch:

Cover the little kiddies eyes and I'll tell you :das:

Edited by Kelzy
Going to bed = FAILED (N)

Go to bed Kelzy :poke:

You know how it is: I want to but I slept on the floor and now I need to yawn to get back to sleep.. :wink2:

So I'm here. Bore me. :naughty:

What are you doing today?

Usually it's go to bed HK or go to bed OKD :naughty:

Are you a nation of insomniacs?

Usually. Where are they?? *shrug*

Yep, We're a nation of insomaniacs. :insane:

You know how it is: I want to but I slept on the floor and now I need to yawn to get back to sleep.. :wink2:

So I'm here. Bore me. :naughty:

What are you doing today?

Usually. Where are they?? *shrug*

Yep, We're a nation of insomaniacs. :insane:

I have signed a big fat cheque as a deposit on my new boiler, ordered some Christmas cards (and the Mika DVD for myself), done some washing, dyed some bras, and been on the internet too long.

It's all go here :mf_rosetinted:

I have signed a big fat cheque as a deposit on my new boiler, ordered some Christmas cards (and the Mika DVD for myself), done some washing, dyed some bras, and been on the internet too long.

It's all go here :mf_rosetinted:

Dyed bras?? Tell me more, tell me moooorreeeee!!!

Cup size? it's for the StalkingSilver.txt notepad file I have started..

When you log in now, and it shows the list of people on line, it puts a little cross by the ones that are your friends :wub2:

Oh perlease. How cute :puke:

It is tacky :roftl: and has been there all along.. You just didn't know it. :bleh:

It's very hard to get a skin coloured bra, which is what I prefer to wear under a white blouse. So I get a white bra and dye it in cold tea. It comes out near enough skin coloured for me.

It's very hard to get a skin coloured bra, which is what I prefer to wear under a white blouse. So I get a white bra and dye it in cold tea. It comes out near enough skin coloured for me.

Good idea! :thumb_yello: Old wives tale? Tanya wants to know if you wrote that one yourself? :naughty:

I prefer black brassieres and have to buy dark coloured tops because of this. It's just easier matching underwear to a black bra.

Good idea! :thumb_yello: Old wives tale? Tanya wants to know if you wrote that one yourself? :naughty:

I prefer black brassieres and have to buy dark coloured tops because of this. It's just easier matching underwear to a black bra.

If I wear black, I look like I have just died.

:naughty: I should start organising things like this.

Me: You once said you were younger than Kelzy.

Tanya: No I definately didn't.

Me: Yes, I'm quite sure of it.

Tanya: No, I definately never said that!

Me: *starts searching past aussie threads, then gets distracted and gives up*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That works? It is stupid. I have absolutely no idea why white bras exist, what are they good for?? :blink:

Like you have died or someone else has died? :lol3:

I just always avoid white tops at all costs usually:naughty:

..even if they come with the Kooks :crybaby:. I will probably never wear the Sway shirt as well. Bianca, go to bed!!!