The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

What's wrong with going by yourself?

I went to a Calvin Harris gig by myself. (well, not totally by myself, because it was very late at night and in a dodgy neighborhood, but I got abandoned the moment we stepped through the door, so same thing.:bleh:)

I went to my first (and so far only) Mika gig by myself

I would like to take a moment to congratulate the Australian ability to have all plans completely unfurl. Between me falling down the stairs and Kelz overworking her muscles today never stood chance. :naughty:

The best-laid plans of mice and men, eh? :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad: Obviously you are all enjoying Friday night elsewhere. I should have got here earlier, I suppose.

If you can call attempting to write an essay in between playing taxi for your family enjoying a friday night then I'm living the high life :zhhz:

If you can call attempting to write an essay in between playing taxi for your family enjoying a friday night then I'm living the high life :zhhz:

Writing an essay on a Friday?:shocked: You've got the whole weekend.

What's it about, btw?

Writing an essay on a Friday?:shocked: You've got the whole weekend.

What's it about, btw?

Ah but I work Saturday night over, which means Sunday I'll only be good for typing. And if I write it now I have a freeish weekend :naughty:

Its for my education subject and is on the problem of uneven diffusion of responsibility preventing cooperative learning in groupwork (or simply.. the problem of people doing all the work while others do none in group work :naughty:)

Have you found out the sex of the black and white kitten yet?

Have you got homes for the ones you are not keeping?

Yeah im 85% sure that its a boy.

As for homes... not yet, apart from my one, and maybe one other. Going to try and get homes for them by word of mouth for now, but if we don't have homes for all of them by the time they're about 6/7 weeks old then we'll have to advertise them as free to good home. And then she gets desexed, like she should have been in the first place :naughty:

Ah but I work Saturday night over, which means Sunday I'll only be good for typing. And if I write it now I have a freeish weekend :naughty:

Its for my education subject and is on the problem of uneven diffusion of responsibility preventing cooperative learning in groupwork (or simply.. the problem of people doing all the work while others do none in group work :naughty:)

Oh that sounds so familiar. And I always seem to end up be the one doing all the work.:naughty:

Yeah im 85% sure that its a boy.

As for homes... not yet, apart from my one, and maybe one other. Going to try and get homes for them by word of mouth for now, but if we don't have homes for all of them by the time they're about 6/7 weeks old then we'll have to advertise them as free to good home. And then she gets desexed, like she should have been in the first place :naughty:

Yes - my dog is getting "dressed" - no more puppies or sleepless

night for me!!! Until the pup I am keeping has a litter :naughty:

Oh that sounds so familiar. And I always seem to end up be the one doing all the work.:naughty:

I tend to be the one freeloading :fisch:

Its something interesting to write on, or it would be interesting if I didn't have to write on it :naughty:

Yes - my dog is getting "dressed" - no more puppies or sleepless

night for me!!! Until the pup I am keeping has a litter :naughty:

I planning to get my Kitten desexed at the same time that the mama goes in. As cute as kittens are, its not always easy to find good homes for them, with so many being born each year.

I planning to get my Kitten desexed at the same time that the mama goes in. As cute as kittens are, its not always easy to find good homes for them, with so many being born each year.

There are always folk looking for Jack Russell puppies - I have homes

for three, and possibly the fourth - and that was before they were born!!

I thought she would only have four - so only planned for that!! :naughty:

There are always folk looking for Jack Russell puppies - I have homes

for three, and possibly the fourth - and that was before they were born!!

I thought she would only have four - so only planned for that!! :naughty:

Thats excellent.. I wish it was that easy to find home for kittens. They will all get homes eventually though, I'll ensure that

Meh :bleh: I had things I had to do that I'd forgotten to do..

So, would you like me to turn my back while you sabotage the Aussie thread?? :das:

Oh, and do you like Crowded house by any chance? They are on my tv now, (better be home soon - my fav song of theirs).. But your siggy "always take the weather" is a song of theirs.. Anyway, I actually hum that song every time I read it.

Meh :bleh: I had things I had to do that I'd forgotten to do..

So, would you like me to turn my back while you sabotage the Aussie thread?? :das:

Oh, and do you like Crowded house by any chance? They are on my tv now, (better be home soon - my fav song of theirs).. But your siggy "always take the weather" is a song of theirs.. Anyway, I actually hum that song every time I read it.

I do like Crowded House - I've always thought of that as "my" song.

At least until Mika came up with "Rain" :bleh:

He wrote that for you..

Oh yes :das:

I wish

Why aren't you helping me sabotage??

What are you doing on your last day of holi's??

What sort of sabotage did you have in mind :fisch:

*arrives fashionably late*

Just checkin in quickly.

Wendy - Those puppehs made me AOL ("Awww Out Loud" - not "America Online")

How are we all?

Oh so the ninjas didn't kidnap you while you were hanging out the washing?

(that was the consensus we reached as to what had happened to you :fisch:)