The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: C'monnnnnn !! I feel fairly certain that 'Betty Ford' & all other exxy. rehabs. are full of masseurs !!! Aint that all part of it ... (?) .... "Yes Lovely, & now we are massaging all of that 'naughty stuff' from your lymphs now ... mmmmmm ... feel that release now .... mmmm , feeeeeel it .... going, going .... mmm .... gone .... ooo ... yaaaaahhhh ... mmmm ... oooh, yeah baby .... " *Client goes to pay with credit card* ... "That will be 10,000 dollars thank you ... :cheerful_h4h: " ..... *client pays*

"Well, you just have a very nahce day now Sir/Ma'am .... " :devil:

Yes, totally normal for a rehab center.*zhhz*

What has the great Hilary S**** done now? :blink:

Did she out-weird TomKat?? Can anybody out-weird them?

He probably gets de-ja-vu ona regular basis

A flexible man is useful for many reasons..

Nope. We'd write it, read it, release it, re-read it, then gob-trash it.

I've been thinking that he looks too refreshed in it.. Like he's been getting into the hide-your-dark-undereye-circles creams.. I love them btw.. :naughty:

Maybe he's had a nosejobassingthwaighte.....

She wasn't creepy or weird, but she was full of herself the entire time, and when Oprah cut her hair for the Locks of Love campaign they were doing for the show, she said,

"You just cut Hilary S****'s hair, how do you feel?" to Oprah, who is more famous than Jesus. I doubt she felt awed by cutting S****face's hair.:naughty:

Sounds like us.

He probably has...and will admit it in his next blog.

*feels mildly appreciated, even if it's just a marketing ploy to make us feel special so we'll buy it*

He used the word delicious! *marks it up on the scoreboard*

HK, have you decided to just not sleep tonight?:naughty:

:roftl: Haha !! Could have been a possibilty (pfft. sp. ? too late at night/ morning) ... nah ... gonna get some zzzz's very soon ... huge next two days ft. dinnergghhh party & 'wild' party next day ... :rolls_eyes: ... well, if not wild, then ... just lotsa' ol' friends ... :blush-anim-cl: ... could go in any direction ... :naughty: .... guess I better say Goonie Dighty then ... :naughty::wink2:

*arrives fashionably late*

Just checkin in quickly.

Wendy - Those puppehs made me AOL ("Awww Out Loud" - not "America Online")

How are we all?

They are cute - and I think their eyes are starting to open!! :wub2:

Where is Chickadee these days? I have not seen her for a while!!! :blink:

That's the only reason I watched it.:naughty:

Too bad it got cancelled.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ilove you.

*can't take this kind of committment*

*tells you this is going too fast, that it's her, not you, and runs away*

:naughty:

:blink:

:lmfao: Freak.

*chucks the wedding ring, honeymoon resort tickets, hopes for children, university tuition, retirement costs, and will into the sewer drain*

Never :wink2:

Nothing :biggrin2:

But i have dance in 2 and a half hours, so im yours til then.

But i have work tomorrow at 8am, until 3ish, and then i can pAARtying with you, if you're doing nothing. I'll make sure to bring my cell to work so i can texxxt you :das:

What about the lovely and amazing artsyfartsy17?

Never :wink2:

Nothing :biggrin2:

But i have dance in 2 and a half hours, so im yours til then.

But i have work tomorrow at 8am, until 3ish, and then i can pAARtying with you, if you're doing nothing. I'll make sure to bring my cell to work so i can texxxt you :das:

What about the lovely and amazing artsyfartsy17?

Yay dance!

:lmfao: Bad timing. Tomorrow, I've got work from noon to 2:30, and then 4:30 to 8:30.

I'm watching Frankie & Johnny. I would do things to Al Pacino.:das:

Yay dance!

:lmfao: Bad timing. Tomorrow, I've got work from noon to 2:30, and then 4:30 to 8:30.

I'm watching Frankie & Johnny. I would do things to Al Pacino.:das:

I am allowed to skip it.......................but i have to go to bedt at 9. :bow:

FRICKENFRACK. Oh well, at 7:30 to 11:30 we can pAArty.

Hi Aussie wannabes :bye: What did you think of the DVD trailer?

*pbs* SILVER!

I think he's a sexy, gorgeous, man. the dvd's okay :bleh:

*quotes self in response to Silver*

Ouch.

I am allowed to skip it.......................but i have to go to bedt at 9. :bow:

FRICKENFRACK. Oh well, at 7:30 to 11:30 we can pAArty.

Ouch.

I have to go by 4 today because I've got to make up two papers, an art project, and an essay critique, and I'd like to get most of it done today, as I probably won't do it tomorrow and I don't want to think about school on Sunday.

Damn skippy we can.:punk:

Painful, but accurate.:mf_rosetinted: If he really loved us, he wouldn't be giving us hype on his new merchandise, he'd be on here chatting.

I have to go by 4 today because I've got to make up two papers, an art project, and an essay critique, and I'd like to get most of it done today, as I probably won't do it tomorrow and I don't want to think about school on Sunday.

Damn skippy we can.:punk:

Painful, but accurate.:mf_rosetinted: If he really loved us, he wouldn't be giving us hype on his new merchandise, he'd be on here chatting.

that gives us two hours of guyloving Poodle and monkey stiiiiiile. :wub2:

I always knew god was on our side.

Well, he really does love us, and shows it on his blogs where he rubs mud on himself. You guys are so selfish when it comes to mika's sugardaddying.