The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

that gives us two hours of guyloving Poodle and monkey stiiiiiile. :wub2:

I always knew god was on our side.

Well, he really does love us, and shows it on his blogs where he rubs mud on himself. You guys are so selfish when it comes to mika's sugardaddying.

I'm not selfish, just brutally honest. It rubbed off on me from these aussies.

He doesn't love us, he appreciates us because we keep his paycheck coming. He shows that when he rubbed mud on himself for the entertainment of an indeterminate number of strangers around the world.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have been suffering Mika deprivation for so long I am grateful for anything. And he is gorgeous.:wub2:

:aah: Exaggeration, we never used to get blogs at all, we have never been deprived of mika.

*thinks you both need to take a breath from all the squeeing before you faint*

Some of us are. Some of us have seen Mika live, and haven't recovered.

I recovered a loooooooooooong time ago.:naughty:

I'm not selfish, just brutally honest. It rubbed off on me from these aussies.

He doesn't love us, he appreciates us because we keep his paycheck coming. He shows that when he rubbed mud on himself for the entertainment of an indeterminate number of strangers around the world.

:aah: i was being sarcastic.

Maybe he does love us *shrug*

maybe he loves us a little too much.:boxed:

We've been through this: Sarcasm isn't possible unless it's blatantly honest or you use smilies.:naughty:

Maybe he has each and every one of our names and pictures on profile and has us being watched by his own private investigator.:blink:

:roftl:of course not ..:shocked:unless watching all those surveillance tapes is what's holding up the next album.