The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is.:wub2:

And so are Joey and Rory! I thought they were just actors, but they're a real-life husband and wife singing duo. And their song Cheater Cheater is on iTunes right now as the free single of the week.

Country isn't really my thing, but the lyrics are hilarious.

"Now, I'm not one to judge someone that I ain't never met,

but to lay your hands on a married man's 'bout as low as a gal can get.

And I wish her well as she rots in hell, and you can tell her I said so!

Cheater, cheater, where'd you meet that no-good white trash hoe?":naughty:

It is.:wub2:

And so are Joey and Rory! I thought they were just actors, but they're a real-life husband and wife singing duo. And their song Cheater Cheater is on iTunes right now as the free single of the week.

Country isn't really my thing, but the lyrics are hilarious.

"Now, I'm not one to judge someone that I ain't never met,

but to lay your hands on a married man's 'bout as low as a gal can get.

And I wish her well as she rots in hell, and you can tell her I said so!

Cheater, cheater, where'd you meet that no-good white trash hoe?":naughty:

awwww

i know! i saw that!!!! :roftl: lol its funny!

ugg its too early to go to bed! and its a friday! but i have a band comp and my mom is being unrealistic about the time i should fall asleep.! ugg i dnt wanna get off!! im in such a talkative mood! well bye! im off to lay in my bed watching tv thinking of how im not even close to being tired! ugggg

:bye:

The Ninjas opened up random programs on my computer to taunt me. Hiding under my desk didn't help, I just hit my head while getting up. *has The Pirates' phone number on speed dial*

Ooh, would the tent be useful for a beach day? :das:

Those pesky ninjas...

It could be... though a beach dome would work better for that (I'm thinking of getting a beach dome)

The tent is good for road trips and camping (if Twatty can be let off the parental leash :fisch:)

Goodnight! Sleep well!!

*considers finishing homework that she barely made a dent in*

Im just as bad.. I went to the power centre, came home, went to the dandy market, checked out a new butcher since our one mysteriously vanished (seriously, it was there on the thursday, all cheerful and normal, by the saturday they had vacated the premises in the middle of their lease... and they had been there for years). Then I went to maccas, back to the power centre because dad wanted to check it out, bunnings to check out bbq costs (father becsters birthday/christmas present), then home and now we're going to the beach :naughty:

And then I shall come home, eat, nap and go to work.

I know!!! :crybaby:

Stephenie is cruel :thumbdown:

She needs to finish it (now that I succumbed to temptation and read it).. I want to read about the meadow scene, and even the James and Edward fight scene from Edwards point of view

Grr! I knoww! They hadn't even kissed yet :hair:

Ugh. I should be writing job applications...but I don't want to...

I've resisted the Twilight craze....I'll only read it once it becomes uncool to do so, like I did with Harry Potter.:mf_rosetinted:

I like it muchly but I'm not obsessed with it. *cough* There are too many things that bug me about it for me to like it any more than I do.

I like it muchly but I'm not obsessed with it. *cough* There are too many things that bug me about it for me to like it any more than I do.

Kinda how I feel about Meeks sometimes.:naughty:

That's stupid :glasses2:

the world could end before that :no:

I'll watch for signs of the end of the world. There's supposed to be loads of warnings before the actual happening. If I see them, I'll know the apocalypse is near and I'll read them.:thumb_yello:

Quite honestly, it's just that everyone has been throwing amazing literature (Twilight among them) at me lately, and I've barely got time to get through assigned reading for my classes.

A girl's gotta sleep sometime.:bleh:

I'll watch for signs of the end of the world. There's supposed to be loads of warnings before the actual happening. If I see them, I'll know the apocalypse is near and I'll read them.:thumb_yello:

Quite honestly, it's just that everyone has been throwing amazing literature (Twilight among them) at me lately, and I've barely got time to get through assigned reading for my classes.

Oh, I see. Well just read it when you have the time :bleh:

Kinda how I feel about Meeks sometimes.:naughty:

:fisch:

Twilight is addictive as hell but the quality of the writing could just be so many times better...hence why I can't read them too often. I just find myself pedantically pointing out things like, 'She already used that word in the last sentence, why is she using it again?' :rolls_eyes:

And I don't absorb any of the actual story and just end up getting frustrated so I have to stop reading. :naughty:

:fisch:

Twilight is addictive as hell but the quality of the writing could just be so many times better...hence why I can't read them too often. I just find myself pedantically pointing out things like, 'She already used that word in the last sentence, why is she using it again?' :rolls_eyes:

And I don't absorb any of the actual story and just end up getting frustrated so I have to stop reading. :naughty:

I've read them each at least 10 or more times :blush-anim-cl: