The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read all of them twice except the last one I think...although I want to read Twilight again now that I'm done Midnight Sun :naughty:

I'm waiting till exams are over before reading them again :fisch:

Probably jusst before the movie comes out I'll read them again.

Back from the beach... oh how I love that place.

It could be... though a beach dome would work better for that (I'm thinking of getting a beach dome)

The tent is good for road trips and camping (if Twatty can be let off the parental leash :fisch:)

Seems unlikely now. :sad: I crunched some numbers today and unless I can find a high-paying job I don't think I can move out until I graduate. :hair:

I've resisted the Twilight craze....I'll only read it once it becomes uncool to do so, like I did with Harry Potter.:mf_rosetinted:

Forget Twilight and pick up Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. Now THAT's what I call literature. :thumb_yello:

Twilight is addictive as hell but the quality of the writing could just be so many times better...hence why I can't read them too often. I just find myself pedantically pointing out things like, 'She already used that word in the last sentence, why is she using it again?'And I don't absorb any of the actual story and just end up getting frustrated so I have to stop reading.

That's because it's written like fan fiction. I can see why it has such a mass appeal but I simply can't enjoy it.

Back from the beach... oh how I love that place.

You lucky duck. :cheerful_h4h:

I just came back from grocery shopping. I have lots of yummy soy products and... I couldn't resist... Passion Pop! But since it's only 5 standard drinks I got a bottle of Ballymore to get me through the weekend. Then from tomorrow onwards I'm going sober and starting a diet. :thumb_yello:

Seems unlikely now. I crunched some numbers today and unless I can find a high-paying job I don't think I can move out until I graduate. :hair:

Forget Twilight and pick up Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. Now THAT's what I call literature. :thumb_yello:

You lucky duck.

I just came back from grocery shopping. I have lots of yummy soy products and... I couldn't resist... Passion Pop! But since it's only 5 standard drinks I got a bottle of Ballymore to get me through the weekend. Then from tomorrow onwards I'm going sober and starting a diet.

Hmmmm I think we might have to have someone kidnap older sister Twatty then while parental twattys are overseas so that you can road trip then*smth*

I love the vampire chronicles. I think I'm going to have to buy the books, because we seem to have lost the ones we have, and the only copy of Queen of the Damned at the library has been lost since 2006 :sneaky2:

I think I may have got sunburnt on my face though :blush-anim-cl:

Oh passion pop :naughty: Classy :thumb_yello:

I have work tonight so no drinking...

And Im wondering why I decided that completing a massive cross stitch heigh chart ft circus animals for baby brother becster by christmas just because spotlight had it on sale was a good idea... I haven't even yet completed the duck cross stitch I brought months ago (cos I lost interest :fisch:)

I love the vampire chronicles. I think I'm going to have to buy the books, because we seem to have lost the ones we have, and the only copy of Queen of the Damned at the library has been lost since 2006 :sneaky2:

Anne Rice was a f*cking genius (until she went all religious :naughty:). Her books and their philosophies definitely influenced my world view when I was a teen. :thumb_yello:

Oh passion pop :naughty: Classy :thumb_yello:

The cork almost dented my wall when I popped it open and I forgot that you need to breathe through your mouth when you drink it 'cause although it tastes alright it smells like vomit. :cheerful_h4h:

Anne Rice was a f*cking genius (until she went all religious :naughty:). Her books and their philosophies definitely influenced my world view when I was a teen. :thumb_yello:

The cork almost dented my wall when I popped it open and I forgot that you need to breathe through your mouth when you drink it 'cause although it tastes alright it smells like vomit. :cheerful_h4h:

That she was.... I think there books that I'll always be able to read.

Oh well done Twatty :naughty: Cork accidents are skill.

And it does smell awful. That you say it tastes alright worries me as well... it doesn't taste alright :naughty:

That she was.... I think there books that I'll always be able to read.

Oh well done Twatty :naughty: Cork accidents are skill.

And it does smell awful. That you say it tastes alright worries me as well... it doesn't taste alright :naughty:

Definitely, I've reread them many times over the years and I never get tired of her brilliance. :bow:

Well if you breathe through your mouth it tastes alright. :bleh: I'm not game enough to try to taste it while breathing through my nose, though, I may just vomit. :boxed:

Definitely, I've reread them many times over the years and I never get tired of her brilliance. :bow:

Well if you breathe through your mouth it tastes alright. :bleh: I'm not game enough to try to taste it while breathing through my nose, though, I may just vomit. :boxed:

Same here....

Hmmm.... you'd have to be game to breathe through your nose while drinking it :naughty:

Anyone who does is very brave

Man - it's quiet here on a Saturday morning :boxed:

I have been going round writing on people's walls!! :naughty:

Up too early because of noisy puppies!! :sneaky2:

Heya Wendi...

It is fairly quiet, but in aussie land its saturday night so that might explain why its quiet in this thread...

Apparently not everyone has shunned their real lives*smth* :naughty:

Heya Wendi...

It is fairly quiet, but in aussie land its saturday night so that might explain why its quiet in this thread...

Apparently not everyone has shunned their real lives*smth* :naughty:

Well, it's Saturday morning here - and folk are either in bed, or enjoying

the lovely sunshine!! I think I am just in shock that it's decided to shine -

it managed to avoid us most of the summer :sneaky2:

Well, it's Saturday morning here - and folk are either in bed, or enjoying

the lovely sunshine!! I think I am just in shock that it's decided to shine -

it managed to avoid us most of the summer :sneaky2:

I wish I could be in bed...

Today was a lovely sunshiney and hot day....

I don't think I could live somewhere where the sun avoided me :naughty:

And your still alive :shocked:

Wow...

At least now you can move onto something that tastes better :naughty:

I'm indeed alive. :thumb_yello: For now... at least. :blink:

5.6 drinks down, 4.5 more to go. :naughty:

And I have new episodes of Beautiful People, Grey's Anatomy and Secret Diary of A Call Girl to entertain me. :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by SuperTwat

I'm indeed alive. :thumb_yello: For now... at least. :blink:

5.6 drinks down, 4.5 more to go. :naughty:

And I have new episodes of Beautiful People, Grey's Anatomy and Secret Diary of A Call Girl to entertain me. :cheerful_h4h:

Well let me know if you stop being alive anytime tonight as a result of the passion pop.

Sounds like you have a fun night of drinking and tv watching ahead of you :thumb_yello:

Start at 11... got the over.. which means it will be coffee time soon. Need that caffiene hit to be able to put up with the drunkards :naughty:

Aw. Good luck dealing with the drunk Franga bogans!

I had a Big Mac today... first time in ages and probably the last time for another age again since I plan to start a diet tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

Aw. Good luck dealing with the drunk Franga bogans!

I had a Big Mac today... first time in ages and probably the last time for another age again since I plan to start a diet tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

Thanks.. I'll need it :wink2:

I can never stick to diets, so I don't start them :naughty:

but I have cut back my take out food intake, in particular maccas food ... and do try to eat healthier :naughty:

I can never stick to diets, so I don't start them :naughty:

but I have cut back my take out food intake, in particular maccas food ... and do try to eat healthier :naughty:

You don't really need a diet anyway. :cheerful_h4h: I, on the other hand, seriously need to lose the ridiculous amount of the weight that I've gained this year. Definitely. It's getting out of hand. :boxed:

You don't really need a diet anyway. :cheerful_h4h: I, on the other hand, seriously need to lose the ridiculous amount of the weight that I've gained this year. Definitely. It's getting out of hand. :boxed:

My bathers say otherwise :fisch:

I've gained a bit of weight this year,... but then over summer I usually lose some... from the heat, water sports, and eating lessness.