The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

*saunters in*

catwalk.gif

Weight.. arghkk.. I'm sick of going up and down so fast. *kicks Crohns disease* I just want to weigh 63kg and stay there. Is that too much to ask for. :rolls_eyes:

I went through my closet today and found some clothes from early last year that still fit me.. TG, cos I was getting desperate. So, me and the sewing machine have been chummy again today.

Hey y'all. Good news. Mother Melzy and I are discussing first home buyers stuff. For me. Own my own house. One condition. Mother Melzy wants to live with me for a while. :naughty: So I'm looking for some nice houses online.. with a granny flat.. or a SLUG that I can convert to a bedroom. And I was thinking of going rural. Something on an acre so I can have some animals.. A horse or two. :wub2:

I'm considering Daylesford .. Hippieville.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sarah! :bye:

How are you?

I love living in town, but I'm missing the fresh air of the bush. And land is cheaper further out..

Do you ride much?

Ah yes, pretty good thanks. I went shopping today so I've been trying on my new clothes tonight!

Well I used to have a pony but we had to sell him because we weren't able to find enough time to ride and appreciate him. :naughty:

But I love horses.

(I do have stories to tell for my [obviously-un-noted] absence, but I'm lazy and I do have work tomorrow, so I think I'll just go to bed now and tell later :naughty:)

Just because you can't see them, it doesn't mean they aren't there

Ahem, yes it does.

Ingrates! That's no reason for your friend to not go, but that's an even lamer reason you're offering for not going either. Go! Alone! Dance like a git knowing that no one you know is there! Talk to strangers and if you make a fool of yourself you don't have to worry about ever meeting them again! Meet Gotye and give him a hug for me! Then come home and tell us all about it.

I c-aaaaan't! It's also difficult/annoying to get to Fremantle from here. *runs out of excuses*

Pretty good thanks. I had a piano lesson and my teacher was happy with me because I've been practicing so much lately! So now I'm happy.

My clarinet teacher was pretty slow and she'd always-always ask us to sight-read/play-for-the-first-time songs that we had been playing for years and we never told her and she was always surprised and thought we were brilliant :naughty: It made me happy.

Yeah good.. had my last class for the semester today...

Now all I need to do is write an essay this weekend and then study for two exams over the coming weeks

Bitch.

haha, yeah! I'm gonna watch that. I've never seen it! =D

Hello there!?

I went to my first (and so far only) Mika gig by myself

Were you an MFCer then?? Which show?

020-5.jpg

I love the top one, is that Sparky?

But your siggy "always take the weather" is a song of theirs.. Anyway, I actually hum that song every time I read it.

Me too!

For sure

That would mean you've made him more ordinary, he has something he wants to say to you, he refers to you as "Baby", he hates it when you let it rain, because it's You that makes it rain and rain, and he's ready but you know nothing of all this hoo-har-jibberish because you gotta get back - but from where is unclear.. [/quote]

:lmfao:

I've been wandering around some old threads - then distracted myself trying to upload pictures from my new camera

IMGP0023.jpg

Nice focus! :naughty:

Haven't seen any Mika on TV for absolutely ages

I haven't seen Mika on actual TV actually ever D:

Yes, Nice haircut. It looks long in the chicken-cruelty-youtube pic. I'd like to see that bigger If anyone has a bigger copy: email me

How would someone have gotten a bigger copy?

*is intrigued*

*adds self to interweb of "send me the picture if you find it" people*

Btw: Forked penis? *points at tags*

OMG! Someone really did search it and come here! :lol3::bow:

But they still get most of the inside jokes, and we don't put out a newsletter.

Butr we should.

Is it just me or does Meeks look particularly buck-toothy in all the Santa Monica pics?

Not just you.

Look!

Who does it make me think of?

Rosanna Arquette?

No, she looks like one of those people-things off of the Grinch.

Tea Leoni?

Yes.

Amy Sedaris?

A bit, but more the other one.

Ooh, thanks!

This, the third post on the thread, made me laugh a ridiculous amount:

He is releasing a new DVD? :blink:

The other day she also said something like "He is in LA? Since when?" :roftl:

Where is Chickadee these days? I have not seen her for a while!!!

Maybe she is here! *pbs* She was coming to Perth for a wedding sometime in October...

Does anyone know when it will be released in Australia? I'm looking forward to watching the 40 minute long documentary and playing 'The Mika Whining Drinking Game'.

No, and I requested of the general thread that someone figure this out quite some time ago, but no one even did :tears:

Ugh. I should be writing job applications...but I don't want to...

Where for?

I just find myself pedantically pointing out things like, 'She already used that word in the last sentence, why is she using it again?'

Ooooh, I hate when poeple do that.

And Im wondering why I decided that completing a massive cross stitch heigh chart ft circus animals for baby brother becster by christmas just because spotlight had it on sale was a good idea... I haven't even yet completed the duck cross stitch I brought months ago (cos I lost interest)

Ive never completed a cross stitch in my life (okay, I've never completed anything in my life), but I've started around 20.

So I'm looking for some nice houses online.. with a granny flat.. or a SLUG that I can convert to a bedroom. And I was thinking of going rural. Something on an acre so I can have some animals.. A horse or two.

Awesome! An acre? We have 8 acres and my dad is adamnet we do not have enough space for a horse :mad3:

Hey y'all. Good news. Mother Melzy and I are discussing first home buyers stuff. For me. Own my own house. One condition. Mother Melzy wants to live with me for a while. :naughty: So I'm looking for some nice houses online.. with a granny flat.. or a SLUG that I can convert to a bedroom. And I was thinking of going rural. Something on an acre so I can have some animals.. A horse or two. :wub2:

Wow - that sounds really good Kelzy!!! :thumb_yello:

Night Sarah :bye:

I'mma goin' too. Night y'all!

Night Kelzy :sneaky2::huglove:

I love the top one, is that Sparky?

No - that's Snowy. Sparky is the one with the black spot

on his back!! :thumb_yello:

Maybe she is here! *pbs* She was coming to Perth for a wedding sometime in October...

Ah - ok thanks OKD!! :thumb_yello:

And maybe room for a llama? :wink2:

Were you an MFCer then?? Which show?

Hammersmith Feb 08 . Yes was in MFC but was very late getting to show so never got to meet up with anyone. So I have still never actually met another MFCer.:naughty:

*saunters in*

catwalk.gif

Weight.. arghkk.. I'm sick of going up and down so fast. *kicks Crohns disease* I just want to weigh 63kg and stay there. Is that too much to ask for. :rolls_eyes:

I went through my closet today and found some clothes from early last year that still fit me.. TG, cos I was getting desperate. So, me and the sewing machine have been chummy again today.

Sucky about the weight, yay for some clothes fitting you.

I wish I could sew... but sewing machines hate me. Actually, come to think of it, most machines hate me.

And yay for melzy owning own house...

How far is Daylesford from Melbourne :fisch:

Ive never completed a cross stitch in my life (okay, I've never completed anything in my life), but I've started around 20.

:

I've started so many....

I unearthed the one I brought earlier this year and am determined to finish that now before starting the massive one :naughty:

I do find the act of doing cross stitching relaxing, but I have problems with finishing what I start.

Anyways Im off to bed or a few hours before waking up to type up this essay

*gives kittens a pointed be quiet look*

I've started so many....

I unearthed the one I brought earlier this year and am determined to finish that now before starting the massive one :naughty:

I do find the act of doing cross stitching relaxing, but I have problems with finishing what I start.

Anyways Im off to bed or a few hours before waking up to type up this essay

*gives kittens a pointed be quiet look*

Best of luck for sleep - I am hoping my pups behave tonight!! :thumb_yello:

Best of luck for sleep - I am hoping my pups behave tonight!! :thumb_yello:

I managed to get somewhere between 2.5 -3 hours sleep, which is alright considering I don't allow myself more than 4 and a half after these over nighter shifts so that I'll actually sleep tonight :wink2:

New blog by me (just random rambling :naughty:)

:naughty: Good news. What did you need to print?

*tries to have fun without mika_me but fails*

*finds some of those orange chocolate-type choc chip things*

*eats*

*wonders why they don't make this genius stuff in block form*

*wonders what this stuff even is*

*wonders what teo torriatte means*

My auntie and uncle are flying in tomorrow, and my dad and Margaret are flying out on Tuesday. And Margaret came back from Melbourne yesterday.

:naughty:

Everyone always hates on my auntie and uncle but I really don't mind them at all :naughty: I think I will go to pick them up tomorrow. Airports are fun :cheerful_h4h: