The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Because I'm lazy :lol3:

Yeah, that's what google kept giving me! :naughty:

CARAMEL! Of course! I was pulling my hair out trying to describe what they are like ... "Kind of textured like white chocolate ... but more ... sugary ... or something :naughty:"

Their also called caramel whirls... and they have normal chocolate ones (which I never liked) and white chocolate ones (which I did like).

Now I want to go out and buy some :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have finally decided to ignore the posts you speedy gonzaleses keep making while I make my post, so I can post the pictures I uploaded accompanied by a report.

So:

Friday: Dani's Birthday / Wil Anderson

Here's the outside-pictures I promised;

Necklace:

P1070021.jpg

Earrings:

P1070015.jpg

Box:

P1070027.jpg

Wil Anderson was brilliant. We walked in late (as usual), only a few minutes, and he was just saying that he was going to redo his entrance because something screwed it up, and then we walked in ... to 3rd row centre ... and he told us it was okay because we hadn't missed anything because he was going to start again :naughty:

The show was prettyyyy much about him breaking up with his girlfriend like 10 months ago, but then he also talked for about half of it about creationism/intelligent design vs. evolution.

Saturday: My Friend From Uni's Birthday Dinner Thing

It was at a pretty awesome Mexican place in Fremantle. It looked like a dodgy cafe from the outside, but then you walk in and go downstairs underneath it and it's like you've walked into Mexico or something. Pretty random.

P1070029.jpg

My brithday friend. Genius picture. I didnt have my flash on, but I managed to steal someone else's flash at the exact second I took my picture :naughty:

It was pretty fun because my friends are pretty retarded (just like me! *pbs). There was like ... um 30-40 people there, because she basically invited the entire vet class and half the UWA biomed class (because she did biomed at UWA last year). When it was cake time we started passing the cake plates down to everyone and this one third year that was there was like "Um ... wouldn't it make sense to put the cake on those before you hand them out?" and then we were all like ":bow: third years are soo intelligent!"

And then instead we decided to hand out the forks and napkins ... and decided it would probably be a good idea to put each napkin and fork together in a different interesting way. Much fun was had by us, and much confusion and fighting over who got the most demented napkins by everyone else ... especially the table of UWA kids who didnt know us at all :naughty:

My friends playing with napkins and forks:

P1070032.jpg

Me with my icing girl drawing:

Clipboard01small.jpg

Me waiting for an hour by myself in the train station on the way home :naughty:

P1070044.jpg

Hmmmmmm.... rainbow? really?

Maybe...

:das:

I know... I didn't even get to see her off!

But they got pics... wehen i get a chance I'll post them on here...

I just think it's amusing that when she was a few days old she was the same height as Pugsley... now she towers over him (and prob could crush him)...

Aww :tears:

*waits*

:naughty: Coco was Jack's size and now she's bigger than Zen :naughty:

Well.. Japan was the first country that really embraced their music. In the early 70s they were failing to get properly recognised in England and America, etc. Then they flew over for their first Japanese tour and there were hundreds of people waiting to greet them at the airport. And while they were there they were completely idolised and treated like royalty (haha).

I love those things!

Awww, that's awesome :original:

Me too!

HELL YEAH!!!

*clears throat*

Erm... yes, I would like that very much... :naughty:

Actually, when I read that message, Desire was playing on my MP3 player...

Hoopla Teegs!!!

I'll post link on your MFC page

I was wondering about that myself.. but how far is Daylesford from NSW? :fisch:

:naughty: You can come and stay.

OKD! Your girl on a plate.. LOL!! You and my sister would get on famously. Whenever we eat in public, she likes to create a dish from all available sources.. She is pure hell when we go to an all-you-can-eat. :naughty: I'm sure I have some pics of her creations somewhere..

OKD! Your girl on a plate.. LOL!! You and my sister would get on famously. Whenever we eat in public, she likes to create a dish from all available sources.. She is pure hell when we go to an all-you-can-eat. :naughty: I'm sure I have some pics of her creations somewhere..

Hahaha, brilliant!

*loves your sister*

*waits for pictures*

Aww :tears:

*waits*

:naughty: Coco was Jack's size and now she's bigger than Zen :naughty:

Poor Pugsley... everyone gets bigger than him... well except for Lily (Zoe's psycho dog)... he may be shorter than Jenny, but he's fat... poor old bugger has arthritis in his hip... and he broke his pelvis and leg a few years back (possibly because someone bumped him with their car :fisch:)

They just grow up so fast!

Hoopla Teegs!!!

I'll post link on your MFC page

:naughty: You can come and stay.

I sawed... very nice.. and thank ye!

And can't wait till you get your place.. might have to have an MFC get together... Least we won't have to worry about waking the neighbours..

Can I dream of Brendan Fraser in leopard print??? :wub2:

Actually, screw the leopard print... :das:maybe a leaf...

:roftl: Ok - leopard print and leaf on the floor - you carry on

from there - I bid you a fun night!!!! :roftl:

Poor Pugsley... everyone gets bigger than him... well except for Lily (Zoe's psycho dog)... he may be shorter than Jenny, but he's fat... poor old bugger has arthritis in his hip... and he broke his pelvis and leg a few years back (possibly because someone bumped him with their car :fisch:)

They just grow up so fast!

:shocked::naughty:

Poor Pugsley :naughty:

Oh, I meant to say before: your dog looks exactly like my cat :lol3:

Is Sam Sparro Australian? :blink:

Ok - leopard print and leaf on the floor - you carry on

from there - I bid you a fun night!!!!

Yummy! :das:

Thanks... that's all the inspiration I need! :das:

Poor Pugsley

Oh, I meant to say before: your dog looks exactly like my cat

Is Sam Sparro Australian?

Yeah, I think he is...

Yeah... poor Pugsley...

:lmfao:

He is actually quite cat like in the way he does things... if it's cause of the fluffiness, it's cause he's a pomeranian...

I shall bid you all good night...

and leave Brendan to keep you company..

BrendanFraser2-1.jpg:das:

BrendanFraser2.jpg

I swear to God, the man is an adonis!

Yeah, I think he is...

Yeah... poor Pugsley...

:lmfao:

He is actually quite cat like in the way he does things... if it's cause of the fluffiness, it's cause he's a pomeranian...

:naughty: Size and fluffiness and colour :naughty:

I shall bid you all good night...

and leave Brendan to keep you company..

Is it just me, or does Brendan Fraser have un-naturally large eyes?

He is like a large eyed version of Spooks-guy :naughty: (I was going to say before when you mentioned him that I noticed that someone else looks like him, but then I couldnt remember who .. but your pictures just now sparked my memory :naughty:)

Look at this!

event.png

When it gets under a month I'll put it back in my signature, because that's when it gets REALLY exciting :biggrin2:

-- But quickly before I do that :naughty: Am I the only one who thinks Luke looks particularly cute/refreshed/I-don't-know-what-but-I-can't-stop-looking-at-him in the picture in my signature? Yes? :naughty: Not in the I'm-only-20-but-I-actually-look-more-like-14 way of early photos, but just ... I don't know! :naughty: ... :mf_lustslow::naughty:

OMG.. I just got slightly irritated by Mika pics...

I was just looking in the unofficial calendar thread, and people were posting pics to use... and some of them irritated me!

It's personal taste I suppose - that's why I only out in a couple of pictures that I knew other people liked. There are quite a few posted that I certainly wouldn't use.

Part of the essay required us to right a statement about our own developing understanding of learning based on this topic... so I bull****ted on about how I've learnt that cooperative learning is not always the result of group work, and that it takes work on the teachers behalf to ensure cooperative learning occurs :nuaghty:

I've also done best on the assignments where I made up part of what I said I did, or the episodes I observed.

Glad to see the art of essay writing hasn't changed over the years - give them what they want to hear :wink2:

Hiya !! Have returned after such a busy/full w/end .... (is still not really here) ..... just popping in to say HIYA !!!! :huglove:

Goodnight HK :bye:

It's personal taste I suppose - that's why I only out in a couple of pictures that I knew other people liked. There are quite a few posted that I certainly wouldn't use.

I don't really like the screenshots and pictures from interviews or his blog, and definitely not the paparazzi shots.

The glamourous photoshoot ones aren't bad, but I'm a purist. Gig pics only, please.:naughty:

Particularly the ones with Martin and Sara.:mf_lustslow:

I don't really like the screenshots and pictures from interviews or his blog, and definitely not the paparazzi shots.

The glamourous photoshoot ones aren't bad, but I'm a purist. Gig pics only, please.:naughty:

Particularly the ones with Martin and Sara.:mf_lustslow:

:sneaky2: Absolutely NO Sara