The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm..........who's Sam Sparro?:blink:

Pop singer - had biggish hit this year (Black and Gold) - supported Mika at a couple of the July gigs. Not my taste, though he has quite a following here. There's a thread about him.

Heggo Aussies/adopteds...I probably (no, make that definitely) shouldn't be here on account of the amount of work I have to do but...it's only 1:30 :bleh:

Noice.. I'e only read the first 6 chapters... Zoe hasn't iven me the next 6.. and I'm too lazy to go to Stephenie's site...

http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf

:fisch:

The teen fan fic-ness seems to irritate me at parts... and I really don't think tens are that sarcastic...

I am. :naughty: But not all the time, like they are.

That's what irritates me about it a bit... it is a little too fan fic like or me... but I still read it...

Yeah. I'd love to see it re-written by someone who knows their stuff.

Quite a good one :naughty: So how does the band have a connection with Japan?

*goes to take a picture because she has exhausted her possible explanations*

P1070070.jpg

Damn, It's so noticable how many I've eaten :naughty: I calculated how many I could take ... but then I just kept going back for more

Ooohh, I love those things! Well, the version of those things that North America has, anyways :naughty:

Does anyone know when it will be released in Australia? I'm looking forward to watching the 40 minute long documentary and playing 'The Mika Whining Drinking Game'. :cheerful_h4h:

Speak for yourselves, some of us haven't even seen him live. We don't need blogs, all he has to do is not cancel scheduled gigs and keep his tour promises. :mf_rosetinted:

Hear Hear! We line his wallet and satisfy his need for approval and acceptance. That is all.

The Ninjas opened up random programs on my computer to taunt me. Hiding under my desk didn't help, I just hit my head while getting up. *has The Pirates' phone number on speed dial*

Ooh, would the tent be useful for a beach day? :das:

Ummm, I'm not a fan of that word. Even if it's used affectionately or re-claimed to be re-defined, at the present it still propagates sexism and patriarchy.

DUDE! Do you even KNOW who i am?

I am infamous for not seeing him live, I can speak for others who feel my pain :naughty:

Glad to see the art of essay writing hasn't changed over the years - give them what they want to hear :wink2:

I think it'll always be what they want to hear... even if its not what you think :naughty:

*8,000*

:punk:Congratulations:punk:

Congrats. :yay:

In other news I have an exam in 3 days. I must semi-disappear for a short while. :thumbdown:

Good luck with that :wink2: