Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was raised by Kelz and DC...can you blame me?:naughty:

No :naughty:

About the american things - I was extremely excited by the range of tic tacs you guys have over there. Dunno if maybe Melbourne is more tic-tac-advanced than Perth, but we only have Peppermint, Spearmint and Orange. There was like .... :shocked:cinnamon:shocked: and stuff in America :naughty:

No :naughty:

About the american things - I was extremely excited by the range of tic tacs you guys have over there. Dunno if maybe Melbourne is more tic-tac-advanced than Perth, but we only have Peppermint, Spearmint and Orange. There was like .... :shocked:cinnamon:shocked: and stuff in America :naughty:

Oh yeah, we've got a plethora.

Cinnamon's old news.:naughty:

The new stuff is sour apple, sour berry, tropical fruit, cherry mint, etc. Fruit is very big lately.:bleh:

Really? Guess I'll include some regular Tootsie Rolls as well.

Oh yay

Cinnamon's old news.:naughty:

The new stuff is sour apple, sour berry, tropical fruit, cherry mint, etc. Fruit is very big lately.:bleh:

Oh wow...

We have a cherry one and a tropical fruit one actually... but no sours...

Feel free to include those :wink2:

Even the 'what are you doing(k) right now?' and the thread on Mika's new DVD. *applauds*

*goes to check*

Damn.

When I let milk sit for a few minutes it starts smelling like vomit. :puke:

Eww.....

I can't drink milk unless it gets refrigerated right after it's bought. My mom would buy milk and put it in the trunk, and if she stopped somewhere else before coming home, or even if the ride home was a little longer than usual due to traffic, the milk picked up a strange taste.:blink:

And now there's no way for me to get milk refrigerated soon after buying it because all I have is my bike, so I've switched to soy milk.:naughty:

Cinnamon's old news.

The new stuff is sour apple, sour berry, tropical fruit, cherry mint, etc. Fruit is very big lately.

Oh my gosh :drool: Will they sell these in the airport? :naughty:

*has been adding the tag "cleavage and forked penes" to random threads all over the forum*

Even the 'what are you doing(k) right now?' and the thread on Mika's new DVD. *applauds*

Congrats.... cleavage and forked penes is the most common tag now :naughty

its way way way bigger than chicken

BRILLIANT!

Omg, it's massive. We are too cool :naughty:

I added it to the previous aussie threads that weren't closed yet and then I got distracted by random threads and forgot about it :naughty:

We have a cherry one and a tropical fruit one actually... but no sours...

Feel free to include those

Aww, we don't :tears:

Is it just me, or does pineapple juice sometimes taste like the smell of piss?

Yes!! EW! I hate pineapple juice! And so does tropical juice (mostly because it is mostly pineapple) :puking:

Okay, I'm leaving now for backpack shopping ft. a trip to the airport :bye:!

Eww.....

I can't drink milk unless it gets refrigerated right after it's bought. My mom would buy milk and put it in the trunk, and if she stopped somewhere else before coming home, or even if the ride home was a little longer than usual due to traffic, the milk picked up a strange taste.:blink:

And now there's no way for me to get milk refrigerated soon after buying it because all I have is my bike, so I've switched to soy milk.:naughty:

How strange :lol3:

I bet you have a lot of gas now :naughty:

I don't drink milk ever, actually :naughty: It tastes gross. Only Milo or Banana chill / Banana supashakes.

And with cereal I put only enough to soggy up the cereal and then drain it out before eating the said cereal :naughty:

I lurrrrrve whole milk, but apparently a glass of that has the same cholesterol as 17 slices of bacon.:naughty:

And I'm not too keen on fat-free milk.

What's Milo?:blink: