• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How strange :lol3:

I bet you have a lot of gas now :naughty:

I haven't noticed any, no.:naughty:

But then again, gas is another thing that I'm picky about, and if I feel the slightest *cough* pressure (in my stomach area, not the behind; I've come to terms with the fact that everybody farts sometimes) then I immediately take Gas-X or a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.

They might! Good luck! Remember, say hi, and PINK!:naughty:

Brilliant :naughty:

Okay!

(I'm not sure if they come in pink, but I am leaning towards getting one [*cough*themostexpensiveonebyfar*cough*] because it comes in purple .. I just have to convince my dad that it is better that the others - my task for today)

I lurrrrrve whole milk, but apparently a glass of that has the same cholesterol as 17 slices of bacon.:naughty:

And I'm not too keen on fat-free milk.

What's Milo?:blink:

Oh my god. Is cholesterol bad? :naughty:

milo1.9.jpg

Choc-milk-drink .. like nesquik, but much better.

Hiya Hunnies ! :huglove: Is actually really back here now after a pretty full on w/end .... & zomg , Iz feeling a little 'rough' today ... *zhhz* :naughty: ... b/f is also showing signs of 'too much of everything' ... :naughty: ... truly, we are paying the price for copious amounts of drink , food & many, many ppl .... :rolls_eyes: ... *pats selves* ... :bleh:

:shocked:

It's Kelzy's addicshun and her future child's name. :naughty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_(drink)

Yum?:blink:

Brilliant

Okay!

(I'm not sure if they come in pink, but I am leaning towards getting one [*cough*themostexpensiveonebyfar*cough*] because it comes in purple .. I just have to convince my dad that it is better that the others - my task for today)

http://www.myop.com.au/img/productImages/nestle/milo1.9.jpg

Choc-milk-drink .. like nesquik, but much better.

Ooooh, purple. Just as good!

Like Nesquik, eh? I prefer Ovaltine.:naughty:

Hiya Hunnies ! :huglove: Is actually really back here now after a pretty full on w/end .... & zomg , Iz feeling a little 'rough' today ... *zhhz* ... b/f is also showing signs of 'too much of everything' ... :naughty: ... truly, we are paying the price for copious amounts of drink , food & many, many ppl .... :rolls_eyes: ... *pats selves* ...

Hi HK! Good to hear you had a busy weekend, although the effects don't sound pleasant.

Hi HK! Good to hear you had a busy weekend, although the effects don't sound pleasant.

Hey Arts ! :wub2: Yeah ...it really was verra fun ... P. had a brilliant w/end of b/day celebrations .... & re: the after effects ... well, they always feel worse 'cos they are so self inflicted ... & usually involve a tad of guilt ... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I haven't noticed any, no.:naughty:

But then again, gas is another thing that I'm picky about, and if I feel the slightest *cough* pressure (in my stomach area, not the behind; I've come to terms with the fact that everybody farts sometimes) then I immediately take Gas-X or a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.

I always have gas :emot-sad:

But I'm nice and hold it in all day until I get home :naughty:

Hey Arts ! :wub2: Yeah ...it really was verra fun ... P. had a brilliant w/end of b/day celebrations .... & re: the after effects ... well, they always feel worse 'cos they are so self inflicted ... & usually involve a tad of guilt ... :naughty:

Ah, great!

I did nothing this weekend.:bleh:

I always have gas :emot-sad:

But I'm nice and hold it in all day until I get home

:lmfao:

I don't have much guilt over farting in public, as long as it's quiet and I can get away before anyone notices.:naughty:

What I really hate is when I'm in class, and it's quiet because we're taking a test or something, and I've got gas, and my stomach is making strange noises. My faces turns bright red and in my head, I'm yelling at my insides to shut up.:naughty:

Ah, great!

I did nothing this weekend.:bleh:

:lmfao:

I don't have much guilt over farting in public, as long as it's quiet and I can get away before anyone notices.:naughty:

What I really hate is when I'm in class, and it's quiet because we're taking a test or something, and I've got gas, and my stomach is making strange noises. My faces turns bright red and in my head, I'm yelling at my insides to shut up.:naughty:

Haha !! :roftl: Perhaps your face is turning bright red 'cos you are ... *cough* ... 'holding back' .... ?? :naughty:

Is it just me, or does Brendan Fraser have un-naturally large eyes?

He is like a large eyed version of Spooks-guy (I was going to say before when you mentioned him that I noticed that someone else looks like him, but then I couldnt remember who .. but your pictures just now sparked my memory)

Yeah he does... but they're very nice eyes...

To be completely honest, I'm not looking at his eyes! :das:

It's personal taste I suppose - that's why I only out in a couple of pictures that I knew other people liked. There are quite a few posted that I certainly wouldn't use.

YEah I know... actually, it was one where he looks tired and he's really scruffy and has stubble... now don't get me wrong, stubble is sexy, but not when the man wearing the stubble looks tired and worn down.

I get a bit sick of hearing people say how beautiful the bad stubble shots are...

I don't really like the screenshots and pictures from interviews or his blog, and definitely not the paparazzi shots.

The glamourous photoshoot ones aren't bad, but I'm a purist. Gig pics only, please.

Particularly the ones with Martin and Sara

I would like a mix of gig pics and potoshoot ones... but not the old photoshoot ones...

And def if Martin is in it... and Sara...

Actually, if Martin did a calendar I'd be one of the first to buy it! (it would either be me or Margaret to be the first I'd say)...

Isn't Sam Sparro a Kiwi?

I doubt he'd be up for ARIA awards if he was... only if it was the international artist...

http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf

I am. :naughty: But not all the time, like they are.

Yeah. I'd love to see it re-written by someone who knows their stuff.

Thanks for that...

Yeah, but not all the time... it just come across as bratty and irritating..

Hmmmmm... I'd be tempted to rewrite it... I might even give a go at writing the rest of the story if I had the chance...

*8,000*

8100 posts....half past midnight....it's time for me to be going to bed.

:jawdrop:

WTF?????

I just got to 8000 myself and you're past me???

DUDE! Do you even KNOW who i am?

I am infamous for not seeing him live, I can speak for others who feel my pain

Twatty hasn't seen him live either, so I think she can speak for others who feel that pain...

Actually there's only a few Aussies on here that have seen him live... me, Bec, DC, RBSKY, HK, pamram (but she's not on anymore), and mouselle (has anyone seen her around lately?)...

You can't guess, you already know.

Something Bec has been asking for.

My guess would have been Mickey Mouse ears (I have some!)

Is it just me, or does pineapple juice sometimes taste like the smell of piss?

What?

I know another fact about pineapple juice... but it's kinda not appropriate...

Although to me, as milk starts to get more and more sour, it starts to smell like clam chowder.

What is clam chowder?

Back from the commercial break....

Futtock: curved wooden timber in the hull of a ship.

That's just bloody weird...

and leave Brendan to keep you company..

BrendanFraser2.jpg

I swear to God, the man is an adonis!

George, George, George of the Jungle :das:

I'm heading off to the vid shop in a minute..

I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *drools*

Is it just me, or does Brendan Fraser have un-naturally large eyes?

I've always thought that too. But, he's still verrrrrrryy yummy.

Look at this!

event.png

When it gets under a month I'll put it back in my signature, because that's when it gets REALLY exciting

Very nice!

Whooooooooooooooooo's as bored as me?

(obviously no one, because I'm the only one here)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

LMFAO!! Charrrrrrrr-liiiiiiiiieeeee. I hadn't seen that in ages.

And it has obviously worked

But I don't know it I like it

Looks good to me!

Heggo Aussies/adopteds...I probably (no, make that definitely) shouldn't be here on account of the amount of work I have to do but...it's only 1:30

Daughtahhhhhhhh!! Procrastinating??

*8,000*

:soccer_h4h:CcOoNnGgRrAaTtSs!!!!! :soccer_h4h:

In other news I have an exam in 3 days. I must semi-disappear for a short while.

Sure,. So, how was Marie Antoinette? :naughty:

DUDE! Do you even KNOW who i am?

I am infamous for not seeing him live, I can speak for others who feel my pain

Dude! I know who you are. You're the chick who couldn't go see Mika when he was in your city.

LOL!!

Well, I was raised by Kelz and DC...can you blame me?

DC?? Who's that?? Oh, your fathah.. I nearly forgot. :blush-anim-cl: