The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Woohoo!!!

*feels strange sense of accomplishment*

Tag-Whore. :roftl:

Is it just me, or does pineapple juice sometimes taste like the smell of piss?

Thanks Daughtah. I'm drinking Pineapple Crush Fizzy drink right now. :bleh:

Nah, it smells normal.. You're ill.

I lurrrrrve whole milk, but apparently a glass of that has the same cholesterol as 17 slices of bacon.

17 slices?? Yum!

And I'm not too keen on fat-free milk.

I drink lactose free.. And I don't like the low-fat varieties..

What's Milo?

OMFG! You did NOT just ask THAT question in the AUSSIE Thread :shocked:

*Temporarily strips you of your honourary status*

Haha!! Lol. :naughty:

It's Kelzy's addicshun and her future child's name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_(drink)

*coughourfuturechildsnamecough* :cheerful_h4h:

milo1.9.jpg

:drool:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Hunnies ! Is actually really back here now after a pretty full on w/end .... & zomg , Iz feeling a little 'rough' today ... *zhhz* ... b/f is also showing signs of 'too much of everything' ... ... truly, we are paying the price for copious amounts of drink , food & many, many ppl .... ... *pats selves* ...

*pats your rough patch* :wub2:

:naughty:

I always have gas

But I'm nice and hold it in all day until I get home

I love your honesty :naughty:

I don't have much guilt over farting in public, as long as it's quiet and I can get away before anyone notices.

:lmfao: And if it's not quiet??

I had the "noisy intestine" situation in high school too....probably why I'm so obsessive about avoiding it as much as possible.

I live with that every day :bleh: We have quite humorous discussions together.

On Talk Sex with Sue Johannson...Words That Sound Dirty But Aren't:

Futtock.

:roftl: Love it.

Angina.

8100 posts....half past midnight....it's time for me to be going to bed.

Goonie, loves!

Dightey, missy.

Yeah he does... but they're very nice eyes...

To be completely honest, I'm not looking at his eyes!

Me either...

Twatty hasn't seen him live either, so I think she can speak for others who feel that pain...

Actually there's only a few Aussies on here that have seen him live... me, Bec, DC, RBSKY, HK, pamram (but she's not on anymore), and mouselle (has anyone seen her around lately?)...

And, as we all know, those who did see him at the Forum got a half-hearted, home-brand, no frills, cheap-skate, leave-your-sparklers-at-home, shortened-version, edited setlist, less-spectacular performance anyhow.. The LICM tour never came to Oz.

Promo = Here's a minute taste of what everyone else is getting..

And that's why he was going to return with the whole SHA-BANG!

(ok, so calling it half-hearted is a tad cruel... :naughty:)

I know another fact about pineapple juice... but it's kinda not appropriate...

Do tell!!

Hello all!

Trial school certificate exams tomorrow.

Hello!!

What are they?? We never had that when I went to school

*Is emphasising the old lady aspect for the umpteenth time today* *zhhz*

We made mini pizzas for dinner... fun to make and yummy too *licks lips*

YuMMMMMMMMMmmmoo!!

Hello All!!

Hello!!

What are they?? We never had that when I went to school

*Is emphasising the old lady aspect for the umpteenth time today*

Hi Kelzy!

Well they are past school certificate exam papers that they get us to sit prior to the actual exams to get us used to everything (the type of questions, way to behave, etc). Some of them also go towards 30% of our internal grade for the year.

Hi Kelzy!

Well they are past school certificate exam papers that they get us to sit prior to the actual exams to get us used to everything (the type of questions, way to behave, etc). Some of them also go towards 30% of our internal grade for the year.

Ok, so the questions you'll get on the trial exams aren't always what you'll get on the actual exams? But it helps you work out if you need to study an area more etc?

That's a good idea. I like how education has become more "user-friendly" :naughty:

Ok, so the questions you'll get on the trial exams aren't always what you'll get on the actual exams? But it helps you work out if you need to study an area more etc?

That's a good idea. I like how education has become more "user-friendly" :naughty:

Yeah. The trial exams are going to have completely different questions to the actual ones, but similar content. It's a good idea, I suppose. If only there was a way to do it without me having to sit any exams. :naughty:

Yeah. The trial exams are going to have completely different questions to the actual ones, but similar content. It's a good idea, I suppose. If only there was a way to do it without me having to sit any exams. :naughty:

If only. Do they let students with high grades not sit the exams at all/ever??

I wouldn't know.. I never paid much attenion in high school. I failed year 10. But, my principle put me through to year 11 based on his knowledge that I could've passed it. I just didn't try. I then left school 2 months into year 11 and found a job. :naughty: Drop-out! :blush-anim-cl: I was more interested in doing courses at uni. etc.. So, do you have uni plans??

And for Rosie when she returns:

Cool new people on My Myspace......

donkeeazz.jpg

"Je suis un âne." indeed....dyslexic evidence.

Edited by Kelzy
FIRST POST!! Eat Worms!!

If only. Do they let students with high grades not sit the exams at all/ever??

I wouldn't know.. I never paid much attenion in high school. I failed year 10. But, my principle put me through to year 11 based on his knowledge that I could've passed it. I just didn't try. I then left school 2 months into year 11 and found a job. :naughty: Drop-out! :blush-anim-cl: I was more interested in doing courses at uni. etc.. So, do you have uni plans??

Hmm, I don't think so.

I want to go to uni and study to be a primary school teacher. But something in health would be alright as well. I'm still deciding.

No, I will not eat worms. :naughty:

But then again, gas is another thing that I'm picky about, and if I feel the slightest *cough* pressure (in my stomach area, not the behind; I've come to terms with the fact that everybody farts sometimes) then I immediately take Gas-X or a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.

Gas-X???

Back from the commercial break....

Futtock: curved wooden timber in the hull of a ship.

:lmfao:

LMFAO!! Charrrrrrrr-liiiiiiiiieeeee. I hadn't seen that in ages.

:naughty: I never seen it.

Thanks Daughtah. I'm drinking Pineapple Crush Fizzy drink right now.

Nah, it smells normal.. You're ill.

Ewwwwww. Nah, fizzy is okay, just the juice. Particularly the ones in cartons. And it doesn't smell like pee, it tastes liek the smell of pee.

i love your signature :wub2: :wub2:.

-- but quickly before i do that :naughty: Am i the only one who thinks luke looks particularly cute/refreshed/i-don't-know-what-but-i-can't-stop-looking-at-him in the picture in my signature? Yes? :naughty: Not in the i'm-only-20-but-i-actually-look-more-like-14 way of early photos, but just ... I don't know! :naughty: ... :mf_lustslow::naughty:

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

He looks cute, honest, gorgeous, friendly, and abso****inglutely LOVELY (I'M TELLING YOU!). :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I'm bored :thumbdown::naughty:

Sorry for that. Do you fancy some ticket figures or route planning for Manchester/Liverpool/Blackpool?

Edited by Petra

He looks cute, honest, gorgeous, friendly, and abso****inglutely LOVELY (I'M TELLING YOU!). :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Yeah :wub2:

Just like in the Meyer twin's picture and in Ana's apple store picture. I <3 those pictures :naughty:

Sorry for that. Do you fancy some ticket figures or route planning for Manchester/Liverpool/Blackpool?

Certainly :naughty:

Wow, I totally forgot to say: At the airport there were televisions on the hand driers in the toilets. And when you put your hands under them an advertisement started playing on the built in tv. STUPIDEST design ever, because you obviously couldn't hear the sound because the hand drier is making all blow-y sounds :rolls_eyes: But totally cool :naughty:

Wow, I totally forgot to say: At the airport there were televisions on the hand driers in the toilets. And when you put your hands under them an advertisement started playing on the built in tv. STUPIDEST design ever, because you obviously couldn't hear the sound because the hand drier is making all blow-y sounds :rolls_eyes: But totally cool :naughty:

:shocked: Which airport is that?

Sure,. So, how was Marie Antoinette? :naughty:

I said "semi-disappear" so I'll pop in once in a while but won't spend hours catching up on threads or on MSN any more. :bleh: I didn't watch Marie Antoinette due to the *cough* associations and the awful out-of-place American accents. I watched Perfume the Story of a Murder instead. Very creepy but very prettily made.

Exams aren't that scary.....

Exams are the single most horrid and traumatising things I go through twice a year. :tears:

Good luck Twatty - catch you when you come back!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Wendo. :cheerful_h4h:

*coughourfuturechildsnamecough* :cheerful_h4h:

We can haz babbies now? *annihilates the entire male population* :devil:

Edited by SuperTwat

I said "semi-disappear" so I'll pop in once in a while but won't spend hours catching up on threads or on MSN any more. :bleh: I didn't watch Marie Antoinette due to the *cough* associations and the awful out-of-place American accents. I watched Perfume the Story of a Murder instead. Very creepy but very prettily made.

Hey Twatty! I watched that instead of reading the book which Jack highly recommended at one time. It was kind of sad for me.

Hey Twatty! I watched that instead of reading the book which Jack highly recommended at one time. It was kind of sad for me.

Heya, Suze! It was kind of sad, I felt sorry for both the girls and him in a way until the very end which was such a miscarriage of justice I couldn't feel sorry for him any more.

(For anyone wondering: no, I didn't just spoil the story, there's much more to it than that. :bleh:)

Heya, Suze! It was kind of sad, I felt sorry for both the girls and him in a way until the very end which was such a miscarriage of justice I couldn't feel sorry for him any more.

(For anyone wondering: no, I didn't just spoil the story, there's much more to it than that. :bleh:)

That fish market scene got me glued to watching the rest of that movie. :blink: