The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had nice hair, nice outfit, everything was good, went to dentist had horrible nausea after they gave me fluid-y stuff, got a bad mark (yet again) in math, got to business did a test, meh, went to lunch , it was pouring, new suede shoes, crappy lunch, went to dance tryouts, exhausted, got home, tired, hair is being poopy now.

Wow, I totally forgot to say: At the airport there were televisions on the hand driers in the toilets. And when you put your hands under them an advertisement started playing on the built in tv. STUPIDEST design ever, because you obviously couldn't hear the sound because the hand drier is making all blow-y sounds :rolls_eyes: But totally cool :naughty:

I've seen those. Can't recall where but they were playing that milk add (the one at the milkbar where the old lady pops up behind the counter and starts reeling off the milk list. I can't even remember which milk it is for.

"I just want milk that tastes like real milk" was the line though)

Exams are the single most horrid and traumatising things I go through twice a year. :tears:

Shhh I was trying to reassure SD..

Sorry, just the yank for now.:naughty:

An aussie has stopped in briefly.... but I have to go shower now, so am popping out again

I'm stuffing my face with delicious, artery-clogging fast food.:thumb_yello:

You?

eating Haagen Dazs pistachio ice cream, taking up the hem on new jeans, watching TV and reviewing Biology enzyme lab!

I'm nothing if not a multitasker.

------------

oh, and I'm here!

eating Haagen Dazs pistachio ice cream, taking up the hem on new jeans, watching TV and reviewing Biology enzyme lab!

I'm nothing if not a multitasker.

------------

oh, and I'm here!

Woohoo!:punk:

Sounds like a productive evening.

...I'm out of fast food.:sad: Just because it's 90% fat is no reason to skimp on portions.

Sadly, no. I asked my roommates to pick it up for me, and they're already annoyed that I didn't get off my lazy arse and go with them to the drive-through.:naughty:

I'll be ok. Maybe one of them won't want her fries.

mmmm fries from where?

McDonald's?

From In & Out.

Totally go.:bleh:

(sorry I disappeared, I was working on homework and got swept up in the metaphysical poets of the 17th century.:naughty:)

And now I'm going to get offline and finish. Goonie!

mmmmm in & out!

friieesss. must get frriiiieeessssss.

bon soir!

Mmmmmmm... fries! :naughty:

I have a great big box full of Dutch foods... but I'm not going to eat it till I get back and photoshoot it...

:yay: It finally arrived !!

hey! how r u?

Not bad thanks ... I just made myself a toasted ham, cheese & tomato sandwich ... :licks_lips:

And you ??