The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I don't think so.

I want to go to uni and study to be a primary school teacher. But something in health would be alright as well. I'm still deciding.

Both choices are good.

No, I will not eat worms.

awww, but they are zpezial worms.. They are a delicacy.. somewhere..

Ewwwwww. Nah, fizzy is okay, just the juice. Particularly the ones in cartons. And it doesn't smell like pee, it tastes liek the smell of pee.

oh "juice" juice.. It doesn't bother me :naughty:

I'm bored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXpL8XICJrc :bleh:

(I love how it's off Rage)

Wow, I totally forgot to say: At the airport there were televisions on the hand driers in the toilets. And when you put your hands under them an advertisement started playing on the built in tv. STUPIDEST design ever, because you obviously couldn't hear the sound because the hand drier is making all blow-y sounds But totally cool

Lol!! That's awesome in a stupidly fantastic way!!

ScreenShot39.jpg

Hello Mika's mouth.. How are you today?? *shrug*

New blog !!!

About Tiommmmeeee!!

We can haz babbies now? *annihilates the entire male population* :devil:

Uh huh.

Oi!! *Frantically races to shelter Bono and JBJ* Not the ENTIRE male population.. Some are worth keeping.. :naughty:

Hey Twatty! I watched that instead of reading the book which Jack highly recommended at one time. It was kind of sad for me.

Suzy!!!!! :wub2:

*double crocodile tears*

Oh, alright you can come back now.

I had nice hair, nice outfit, everything was good, went to dentist had horrible nausea after they gave me fluid-y stuff, got a bad mark (yet again) in math, got to business did a test, meh, went to lunch , it was pouring, new suede shoes, crappy lunch, went to dance tryouts, exhausted, got home, tired, hair is being poopy now.

What a sucky day *pats your poopy hair*

hellOOOOO Australians!!!

Bonjour le Americano!!!!!

I've seen those. Can't recall where but they were playing that milk add (the one at the milkbar where the old lady pops up behind the counter and starts reeling off the milk list. I can't even remember which milk it is for.

"I just want milk that tastes like real milk" was the line though)

Smarter white milk. :smth:

http://mediapix-australia.com/Coffee/Milk-Pauls-Smarter-White.jpg

Now i have "No Milk today" song stuck in my head. :naughty:

Heya guys ... now I want fries ... & the nearest Maccas is an hours drive away ...

*Raffaposts french fries to you*

HEY! wats up everyone? how are ya'll

Good, how you?

Shout-out to OKD: I'm done all my yearbook stuff () so we can start our Blackall drawing now Did we decide I'm starting?

Excuse me, but I left you a present a few pages back *hmph*

Hoopla Teegs!!

Hello!

Shhh I was trying to reassure SD..

Haha, thanks. The exams weren't bad. The maths one was harder than I expected and the science one was easier than i expected. So it balanced out nicely. :naughty:

Now I've just got a history/geography one to contend with tomorrow. :thumbdown:

Both choices are good.

awww, but they are zpezial worms.. They are a delicacy.. somewhere..

I think I'm leaning more towards teaching.

Oh, well in that case..

No. :naughty:

im fine., thanks. and u?

Ok Thanks. Those pics of where you live look really nice to me.

I have to go & get ready. Going to one of b/f's acting classes ... see yooz later !! :bye:

Catch ya later! :huglove:

Hello!

Haha, thanks. The exams weren't bad. The maths one was harder than I expected and the science one was easier than i expected. So it balanced out nicely. :naughty:

That's good!

And that's not so good. :naughty:

People will always need edumacating.

Just like people will always need horsespitals.

Both careers are stable choices.

(hahaha Stable.. Horse-spitals.. lol.. pfftt.. )

Oh, well in that case..

No. :naughty:

Ohhhhhhhh. but they'll wiggle and make you giggle..

hi everyone! my friend from Vancouver is dressing up as Cherise for Halloween and her other friend will be MIKA! haha! teeheee.what an awesome idea...hmmmmmmm smiles!

how are all of you guys doing?

That's cool! How you doing?

That's not too bad... generally the trials are harder han the actual exams...

Interesting choice... what exactly do you want to do in health?

hi everyone! my friend from Vancouver is dressing up as Cherise for Halloween and her other friend will be MIKA! haha! teeheee.what an awesome idea...hmmmmmmm smiles!

how are all of you guys doing?

Oooooh... make sure you take pictures...

Interesting choice... what exactly do you want to do in health?

Maybe something like speech pathology or optometry. I don't really want to do all of the really serious stuff. I can get enough of that watching House. :naughty:

Edited by sweet-dreams

Which airport is that?

Perth :naughty:

This is exactly what it looked like:

addryer.jpg

I've seen those. Can't recall where but they were playing that milk add (the one at the milkbar where the old lady pops up behind the counter and starts reeling off the milk list. I can't even remember which milk it is for.

"I just want milk that tastes like real milk" was the line though)

I've never heard of that ad :naughty: I can't remember what mine was playing, I was kind of hyperventilating because ... well ... it was a hand drier with a tv on it.

Shout-out to OKD: I'm done all my yearbook stuff so we can start our Blackall drawing now Did we decide I'm starting?

So that stuff was delay-due yesterday wasn't it? :naughty: I should get a move on. Yes, you are starting - start! :groovy:

I have a great big box full of Dutch foods... but I'm not going to eat it till I get back and photoshoot it...

Ooh! *runs off to MM thread*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXpL8XICJrc

(I love how it's off Rage)

Wow, that guy is scaring me.

Maybe something like speech pathology or optometry. I don't really want to do all of the really serious stuff. I can get enough of that watching house. :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

*wonders aloud if anyone *coughbeccough* would be able to send her the mp3 of stay with me bright eyes because she is sick of playing it off youtube and will eat up her download limit if she opens her torrent-program-thingy and is too retarded to be able to find the mp3 anywhere*

Maybe something like speech pathology or optometry. I don't really want to do all of the really serious stuff. I can get enough of that watching House.

There's a real need for speech pathologists, especially in country areas...

And I can understand not doing anything serious... though I can't take House seriousl cause he had MMMBop as his ringtone :lmfao:

Ooh! *runs off to MM thread*

It's all very pretties... I haven't eaten anything yet...

umm i cant really find it online. id say like 15 miles long. maybe. maybe less.

Well I actually meant population size but that's okay...

I found it on the internet! It's very pretty...

There's also 74 registered sex offenders in Auburn... :blink: Make sure you stay away from them!

I can also tell you crime statistics... but I don't think I'll bore you with it! :naughty:

That site has everything you ever wanted to know about Auburn...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

*wonders aloud if anyone *coughbeccough* would be able to send her the mp3 of stay with me bright eyes because she is sick of playing it off youtube and will eat up her download limit if she opens her torrent-program-thingy and is too retarded to be able to find the mp3 anywhere*

Sure... I'll email it to you on/by the weekend.... probably before

There's a real need for speech pathologists, especially in country areas...

And I can understand not doing anything serious... though I can't take House seriousl cause he had MMMBop as his ringtone :lmfao:

It's all very pretties... I haven't eaten anything yet...

Well I actually meant population size but that's okay...

I found it on the internet! It's very pretty...

There's also 74 registered sex offenders in Auburn... :blink: Make sure you stay away from them!

I can also tell you crime statistics... but I don't think I'll bore you with it! :naughty:

That site has everything you ever wanted to know about Auburn...

about the sex offenders. a few of my friends have ones that live nxt to them! its so funny, my friend was like "well one day my mom dropped me off in front of the house, and she had to pick up my brother, so she left, and i took off my softball jersey bcuz it was so hot, so im there in my slider shorts and cami. and all of a sudden, he drives by, and suddenly stares at me, and drives slower and slower. i run in the house! lock everything! and hide in my closet!" :roftl: it was so funny tho! lol

Um ... wtf? http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74&feature=related

(I wasn't searching that :naughty: I was clicking related videos from stay with me bright eyes :naughty:)

Sure... I'll email it to you on/by the weekend.... probably before

Thankies! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

about the sex offenders. a few of my friends have ones that live nxt to them! its so funny, my friend was like "well one day my mom dropped me off in front of the house, and she had to pick up my brother, so she left, and i took off my softball jersey bcuz it was so hot, so im there in my slider shorts and cami. and all of a sudden, he drives by, and suddenly stares at me, and drives slower and slower. i run in the house! lock everything! and hide in my closet!" :roftl: it was so funny tho! lol

:jawdrop: WTF!