The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Some kitteh photos.

There a bit blurry, because I didn't want to use the flash and hurt their little eyes

IMGP0003-8.jpg

(they always all tangled up)

IMGP0005-7.jpg

IMGP0006-7.jpg

IMGP0008-3.jpg

(you can sort of see the eye patch my kitteh has in the bottom corner of this ^ one)

I'll take some more when Gun gun goes to get food eventually

awww

naw :sad:

i hate when that happens. just sit tight, they might checkk :)

no he only checks once a day. hes laaaaaammmmmmeeee, o well :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Happi!

been a hard month. This Biology professor is out for Prick of the Year Award,

and I'm quite ready to give it to him!

Oh ... that must be awful !! What is the whole course you are studying Leonita ??

Some kitteh photos.

There a bit blurry, because I didn't want to use the flash and hurt their little eyes

IMGP0003-8.jpg

(they always all tangled up)

IMGP0005-7.jpg

IMGP0006-7.jpg

IMGP0008-3.jpg

(you can sort of see the eye patch my kitteh has in the bottom corner of this ^ one)

I'll take some more when Gun gun goes to get food eventually

AWWWWWWWWWWW !!! :wub2:

Yes ... I read that earlier ... :thumbdown: ... so is that just one of your subjects or are you actually studying to be a biologist ... :blink:

no-

sorry, I'm OVERtired.

I'm going to be an art therapist, but they have these pesky undergrad requirements, to make you a well-rounded person, blah, blah...

I am interested in biology, I could have gotten away with an easier class, but this had a focus on genetics, which I find intriguing.

guess which class I wish I'd taken now?!!

---

this semester I'm also taking Child Psychology, Sociology and Fiction in Literature.

Why is it always the biology teachers that ruin things?:blink:

About a year ago, I had a bio class where the teacher was constantly showing up to class late, drunk, or not showing up at all. Her official excuse was that she was having some problems, but in the four and a half months of the class, she never got any better, and we found out from other students who had taken her class that she'd used that excuse before.

She lost papers and tests, gave us incorrect grades, organized a field trip AND FORGOT ABOUT IT, and after the class was over, she called my home six times under the pretense of discussing my final grade, but she somehow always directed the conversation from my grade to her home life, her sucky roommates, her house repairs, trouble with her family, bills she couldn't pay, etc.

The woman was fruckin' insane.:blink:

Why is it always the biology teachers that ruin things?:blink:

About a year ago, I had a bio class where the teacher was constantly showing up to class late, drunk, or not showing up at all. Her official excuse was that she was having some problems, but in the four and a half months of the class, she never got any better, and we found out from other students who had taken her class that she'd used that excuse before.

She lost papers and tests, gave us incorrect grades, organized a field trip AND FORGOT ABOUT IT, and after the class was over, she called my home six times under the pretense of discussing my final grade, but she somehow always directed the conversation from my grade to her home life, her sucky roommates, her house repairs, trouble with her family, bills she couldn't pay, etc.

The woman was fruckin' insane.:blink:

maybe it's from squinting at the slides under the microscope?

or inhaling chemical reagents?

your teacher sounded completely inappropriate in every way-

thanks for sharing your awful Biology teacher story, I feel better now!

Im off to bed. im very tired. (oddly. lol) night night :bye: ttyl

G'night 1001 ... :bye:

no-

sorry, I'm OVERtired.

I'm going to be an art therapist, but they have these pesky undergrad requirements, to make you a well-rounded person, blah, blah...

I am interested in biology, I could have gotten away with an easier class, but this had a focus on genetics, which I find intriguing.

guess which class I wish I'd taken now?!!

---

this semester I'm also taking Child Psychology, Sociology and Fiction in Literature.

WOW !! Sounds really interesting !! I wouldn't have thought Art Therapist needed biology tho' ... :blink: ... I find child psychology fascinating .... my dad used to teach that as one of his subjects ... :thumb_yello:

Perhaps you need a rest ... :huglove:

G'night 1001 ... :bye:

WOW !! Sounds really interesting !! I wouldn't have thought Art Therapist needed biology tho' ... :blink: ... I find child psychology fascinating .... my dad used to teach that as one of his subjects ... :thumb_yello:

Perhaps you need a rest ... :huglove:

I do believe you are correct!

ding ding ding!

we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen!

it is past 1 am here, perhaps I should take a leeeetle catnap before today's school frolics ensue.

thanks for the friendly ear,

I bid you, and artsyfartsy, and the scrumptuous kittens

adieu.....

---------

oh, I just got an email from Mika!

(well, from his people, reminding me to buy DVD.

my skips a nanobeat seeing his name in the inbox!)

I do believe you are correct!

ding ding ding!

we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen!

it is past 1 am here, perhaps I should take a leeeetle catnap before today's school frolics ensue.

thanks for the friendly ear,

I bid you, and artsyfartsy, and the scrumptuous kittens

adieu.....

---------

oh, I just got an email from Mika!

(well, from his people, reminding me to buy DVD.

my skips a nanobeat seeing his name in the inbox!)

You are most welcome m'dear ! G'night ! :wub2: