Really interesting game!

babuccia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's not a surprise but I THOUGHT OF ANDRIS ĒRGLIS! (he's a singer in Latvia) he has started in Eurovision but he's not so popular in other countries yet at all but Akinator guessed him!!! there is no pic yet but there was a name -ANDRIS!:shocked::roftl:

I consider myself a Eurovision geek and I have no flaming clue who that is :lmao:

:lmao:

he was in the band "Bonaparti.lv" and they took a part in eurovision about year or 2 ago! they had italian song!:bleh:

Okay I know the group and the song, just didn't know his name :roftl: Actually I need a song by a member of Bonaparti.lv for an online contest :doh: Can you recommend a good song by that dude? :arf2:

Okay I know the group and the song, just didn't know his name :roftl: Actually I need a song by a member of Bonaparti.lv for an online contest :doh: Can you recommend a good song by that dude? :arf2:

Yes!! he's one of my fave singer! he's so cute! :drool:

2fba9738c4b6.jpg

of course, can i send it to you?:wink2:

oh, ok :naughty:

i try to download some of his songs right now and then i'll send!:thumb_yello:

tell me why do you need them?:wink2:

ooooh fab :mf_rosetinted: Well I need them mainly because I like to discover new music :naughty: And then because I'm participating in an online contest on a Eurovision forum (yes I'm that geeky :mf_rosetinted:) where we have to find other songs from the Eurovision artists and then we kinda make our own Eurovision song contest with different songs :insane:

ooooh fab :mf_rosetinted: Well I need them mainly because I like to discover new music :naughty: And then because I'm participating in an online contest on a Eurovision forum (yes I'm that geeky :mf_rosetinted:) where we have to find other songs from the Eurovision artists and then we kinda make our own Eurovision song contest with different songs :insane:

oh,ok, thats crazy:roftl:

I sent one already! and now loading the next one right now..