Iron_Man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!:wub2:

For some reason, it's really hard for me to write!! :blink:

The first part was easy, but now I'm at the part where he's just come on the stage and I don't know what to write :roftl:

I need to mail off my love packages soon.

And I'm pissed off, because my paycheck was not enough to do all of them at once, like I wanted to.:thumbdown:

Love packages?

I've been thinking about it since last night. :lol3:

I thought maybe if I went to bed and tried again today, I'd know what to say, but i still don't. :naughty:

Nice :naughty:

-sigh-

This is hard.:thumbdown:

How much more do you have to get done for the Yearbook?

Nice :naughty:

-sigh-

This is hard.:thumbdown:

How much more do you have to get done for the Yearbook?

I have to finish the gig memories thing, and How Mika Changed My Life (but I'm not sure if I'm going to do that one or not...), and I signed up for the video montage thing too...

...but that's probably not going to happen either. naughty:

I have to finish the gig memories thing, and How Mika Changed My Life (but I'm not sure if I'm going to do that one or not...), and I signed up for the video montage thing too...

...but that's probably not going to happen either. naughty:

Oh, yeah I don't think I'll be doing the HMCML thing either :naughty:

The first part was easy, but now I'm at the part where he's just come on the stage and I don't know what to write :roftl:

Love packages?

That's the easiest part to write about, you guys!

"The noise from the crowd behind us went staggeringly loud as the lights onstage suddenly went out, but over the shrieks and cheers, we heard the opening bars of Relax, and we began to hyperventilate as the tall, bouncy shadow ran out onto the stage in front of us and began to strut back and forth as the music grew louder and louder and the famous, familiar, magical voice echoed through the speakers in a wordless wail. The lights flared on, and there he was, five feet away from us."

Mika mail. I'm sending five different packages.:naughty:

I've got to finish my gig memories, and the mandatory message, both of which I'm about halfway finished, and I signed up for the poetry section (I have no clue why) which I haven't started. :naughty:

I kinda wanted to do art as well but I've got nothing already finished that I could send in and I don't really have time to start something new...:huh:

"The noise from the crowd behind us went staggeringly loud as the lights onstage suddenly went out, but over the shrieks and cheers, we heard the opening bars of Relax, and we began to hyperventilate as the tall, bouncy shadow ran out onto the stage in front of us and began to strut back and forth as the music grew louder and louder and the famous, familiar, magical voice echoed through the speakers in a wordless wail. The lights flared on, and there he was, five feet away from us."

Yeah, I wrote something like that, but now I'm stuck! :roftl:

Oh jesus :shocked:

I've got to finish my gig memories, and the mandatory message, both of which I'm about halfway finished, and I signed up for the poetry section (I have no clue why) which I haven't started. :naughty:

I kinda wanted to do art as well but I've got nothing already finished that I could send in and I don't really have time to start something new...:huh:

I signed up for the poetry section too, but I'm not going to submit anything. I'm not poet :naughty:

I sent in my art today which I had to take pictures of because my mom forgot to take the pictures with her when she went to visit my sister to scan :sneaky2:

WOW! That's really good! :tears:

Pretty much exactly how it was too...!:wub2:

At that very moment, I was squeezing the life out of my friends hand and laughing uncontrollably. :naughty:

WOW! That's really good! :tears:

Pretty much exactly how it was too...!:wub2:

At that very moment, I was squeezing the life out of my friends hand and laughing uncontrollably. :naughty:

I got squished into the railing at that moment. Everyone in the mosh pit was invading my personal space.:naughty: