Etoile2roses

Thanks Dani and Allegra, I am happy to see you there too :blush-anim-cl:, I will try my best as you girls (I used to learn Italian for 2 years at school but I forget :bleh:) I remembered ragazzi, ragazza (sorry if I spell it wrong :blink:)

Merci beaucoup de votre accueil :wub2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dani and Allegra, I am happy to see you there too, I will try my best as you girls (I used to learn Italian for 2 years at school but I forget ) I remembered ragazzi, ragazza (sorry if I spell it wrong )

Merci beaucoup de votre accueil

2 years of italian and just ragazzi e ragazze? :shocked:

:lmfao:

i'm not the only lonely one with problems with foreign languages :blush-anim-cl:

:bye:

2 years of italian and just ragazzi e ragazze? :shocked:

:lmfao:

i'm not the only lonely one with problems with foreign languages :blush-anim-cl:

:bye:

:bleh: that's right and shame on me because Italian is a wonderful language, I went to Venise when I had 13 years old (for one week with my school) and it was a great trip over there :mf_lustslow:

ooh you're so lucky seeing him 3 times i've only seen him once so far:thumbdown:

ah well there's always gonna be more tours right:thumb_yello:

welcome to the mfc I'm sure you'll LOVE it here it's the best forum I've ever been a member of (my postcount varifies that) I've never made that many posts on any forum ever but this one is the tops:thumb_yello::punk:

:welcomeani::groovy::trumpet: