Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good practise for the party:wink2:

I wonder what the next blog might be about.

He's got a few things open right now, the Blackall project, Where In The World(although at present that would be too easy:naughty:), could finally show us the presents from his birthday, DYING to see how the mugs turned out!, blogs from friends(not holding my breath, but one from Andy, giving things from his perspective, would be great:blush-anim-cl:).

So, anyone got an idea about what he could blog about next, and not the album, 'cause you know he won't give anything up on that yet.

I really hope he will go on with the drawing and do something about the fire in the house!:roftl:

He can’t just leave it like that!:naughty:

Mika, the whole house will burn down!:shocked:

I really hope he will go on with the drawing and do something about the fire in the house!:roftl:

He can’t just leave it like that!:naughty:

Mika, the whole house will burn down!:shocked:

Absolutely!

I'm betting on rain.

HEH HEH!:naughty:

I have something interesting to add!

Remember in Mika's letter this spring, he mentions a natural hair wash.

Well, AHA, guess who else does this natural wash?

According to the new issue of Glamour magazine, it's Adele! She says that she hasn't shampooed her hair in 2 months and she just rinses it with water.

So, hmmm perhaps that's why he tried it.

According to the new issue of Glamour magazine, it's Adele! She says that she hasn't shampooed her hair in 2 months and she just rinses it with water.

Eww!! If I try that I get to day 5 and my head starts to itch - and

I look like I could fry chips in my hair!! :roftl:

My neighbour uses washing up liquid on her hair - once a month!!

Take That used to do that, not sure if they still do though.

But if you noticed later in the same blog, he said he couldn't hack it and needed chemicals. Lightweight!:roftl:

I thought it was fitting, I think I mentioned it in a comment (that actually got posted!) on the last Blackall project blog.

So you never know...

so did I and I said the word RAIN would be falling from the sky to put out the fire lol :thumb_yello:

Sparkly1 :

Date: October 28, 2008 @ 11:32 pm

I think the little boy is far too naughty because fire is dangerous and he is destroying the house too, so I think words should fall from the sky to put out the flames and that word should be RAIN and lots and lots of it too, that’ll scupper his plans the little swine icon_razz.gif

xxx Sparkly1 xxx

Good practise for the party:wink2:

I wonder what the next blog might be about.

He's got a few things open right now, the Blackall project, Where In The World(although at present that would be too easy:naughty:), could finally show us the presents from his birthday, DYING to see how the mugs turned out!, blogs from friends(not holding my breath, but one from Andy, giving things from his perspective, would be great:blush-anim-cl:).

So, anyone got an idea about what he could blog about next, and not the album, 'cause you know he won't give anything up on that yet.

Hi!

Um, excuse me, but what is that mark on Mika's arm in the pic in your siggy?

And can you please tell me who that guy is?

And is it from the PDP DVD?

Hahaha, I'm obsessed with your siggy :P

Hi!

Um, excuse me, but what is that mark on Mika's arm in the pic in your siggy?

And can you please tell me who that guy is?

And is it from the PDP DVD?

Hahaha, I'm obsessed with your siggy :P

Ha ha,as am I.

I've not got the dvd myself yet, long depressing story, I won't bore you with right now. But from information I had been given, it is from the dvd, and the guy with him is the production manager.

And on his arm he has a fake tattoo of what appears to be a rose.

Hence why I have it on my siggy ;-)

London, I would assume.

What led you to believe he is away from LA?

He did the Universal thing nearly 2 weeks ago, I would have thought he'd have been back long before now.

Aaw, I'm sorry to hear you can't have the DVD, if it makes you feel better, I'm not getting it for a while either :(

See, I thought, it being you and all, it may have been Andy so I would finally get to see what he looks like ;)

I guess at times like these we can only thank our lucky stars that we have MFC to give us piccys so we don't feel quite so uneducated of the worlds most interesting subject :P

xx

Aaw, I'm sorry to hear you can't have the DVD, if it makes you feel better, I'm not getting it for a while either :(

See, I thought, it being you and all, it may have been Andy so I would finally get to see what he looks like ;)

I guess at times like these we can only thank our lucky stars that we have MFC to give us piccys so we don't feel quite so uneducated of the worlds most interesting subject :P

xx

My problem with the dvd is that it's on pre order with one of our local shops, it just hasn't arrived yet. The girl in the shop can't understand it either!

And if you want to see a pic of Andy, just click my Myspace link, and go to my photos, then to the Brixton 2008 album and there he is in all his glory, just ignore the dodgy looking woman beside him, LOL!

What led you to believe he is away from LA?

He did the Universal thing nearly 2 weeks ago, I would have thought he'd have been back long before now.

Oh, well I just figured he was because he was checking his Youtube regularly...

you are most likely right, after all, he did say that his sister was joining him

in about a week :wink2:

Ah, but that was the week before the Universal thing, so they probably went back over together after that, so I think he's been back for over a week.