Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

If he had a life he would have someting to blog about. :das:

Nah... Apparentely with all those parties and award shows and apparantely he doesn't feel like talking about it...:roftl:Maybe he thinks it's not important:naughty:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were the days where he was bored:roftl:

He's got a life now:tears::no:

I've got liiiiiiiiife:fisch:

They should have put THAT one on the dvd, instead of GK:thumbdown:

If he had a life he would have someting to blog about. :das:

Do you really think he wants us to know what he's doing at home and when he's out?:naughty:

Nah... Apparentely with all those parties and award shows and apparantely he doesn't feel like talking about it...:roftl:Maybe he thinks it's not important:naughty:

But we think it's important! At least I do. :naughty:

Do you really think he wants us to know what he's doing at home and when he's out?:naughty:

Yes. :mf_rosetinted:

If he had a life he would have someting to blog about.

Absolutely

Nah... Apparentely with all those parties and award shows and apparantely he doesn't feel like talking about it...:Maybe he thinks it's not important

Maybe he fell for the "it's the music that's important" lines:naughty:

I thought so as well :thumb_yello:. His cover of that song was superb, and I would have loved for it to be on the DVD

Absolutely

Lebanese voodoo magic...is there a Mikadoll? maybe now M has got an illness...a blog infection

no dolls... just two spoons of humous, a pinch of tabouleh would do :naughty:

So true...

Btw- I can't believe how far in your fandom you have come, Miss. "I only like him for his music" :bleh:

I know - I loved those days. Bring them baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

:naughty:

It's the oldlings thread :mf_rosetinted:... I blame them... :roftl:

naah, seriously, I still don't fancy him ... not his looks... am definitely here for the music and info about him that are related to his music...

would love to know more about him... but not his personal info (though I do think he is a good looking young man - I had to write this before i get shot by the other fans :naughty:)... so shoe size, name of his partner, email address are really things am not interested in... if you know what i mean... :naughty:

Does anyone know for sure he's back in LA? Any Lurkers? Google pic Trackers? Stalkers? No one? Gadget? Sherlock??

We just hope he's there because at least it will mean he's working on the album

Does anyone know for sure he's back in LA? Any Lurkers? Google pic Trackers? Stalkers? No one? Gadget? Sherlock??

Nothing!!! and these paparazzi nowadays...we know everything about Brangelina's 247 children and nothing about Mika :sneaky2: