Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I'm massively late, but I have to say that I am SO HAPPY with this last blog.........an acoustic tour in small beautiful theatres is a dream come true.....and I just hope that it does see the light, and that I manage to get to one of the gigs :naughty:.

I am getting excited already! :wub2: Doesn't take me much to have me on the Mika loving wagon again, does it? :roftl: I'm such a flake :bleh:

But seriously, after everything that I've been feeling (and sharing with the world) about the PDP show, this is just like heaven.

I know that I'm massively late, but I have to say that I am SO HAPPY with this last blog.........an acoustic tour in small beautiful theatres is a dream come true.....and I just hope that it does see the light, and that I manage to get to one of the gigs :naughty:.

I am getting excited already! :wub2: Doesn't take me much to have me on the Mika loving wagon again, does it? :roftl: I'm such a flake :bleh:

But seriously, after everything that I've been feeling (and sharing with the world) about the PDP show, this is just like heaven.

It really is a dream come true...:wub2:

I can't stop wondering if the long and vivid discussion in the DVD pdp thread had any impact on this idea of his?:wink2:

I was waiting for your comment, I knew you'd be extremely happy reading this blog :naughty:

I asked him if he'd seen that one, in my comment.

Awww...cool. :bleh:

I was going to send it in but I don't think he checks that email address anymore...does he?

Just read previous pages very fast and can't seem to figure it out:

Ingie made it but whose Russian fan sent it to Mika?

Hold up. Ingie made 'em but someone else sent them in..?

It's amazing how he knows how to make you melt. LOL!

Plans are good!:thumb_yello:

I'm taking my Piggy Bank out of the closet!:wink2:

It's time to feed him, you know!

My pig bank is been feeding since I discovered Mika! :naughty:

But I think it’s time to give him more “food”. :bleh:

My sister DaWack and I are working on a pretty massive project. This will come out just before the album and involves music and book of art. I can’t say too much as the details change every day but I can say that it will be coinciding with an short acoustic tour that I am planning to do in small beautiful theaters around the world.

:woot_jump:

Please come to Florida!:biggrin2:

watch it sariflor... you almost sound "fangurly" :roftl::roftl::bleh:

Oh yeah so I could visit Italy on the same time' date=' spend a long week-end there[/quote']
I think I may consider going to Italy if he does a gig there as well

you are welcome here :italia:

have we decided it's italy? well, it's fine by me!
me too, i'm quite agree :fisch:

yes...def too big maybe...and La Scala too (sorry allegra...)

but that small theatre in novara is perfect!

why La Scala is too big? because it is too full of riccardo muti? :punk:

so there is a simple one: Teatro Smeraldo

http://www.milanodabere.it/milano/teatri/teatro_ventaglio_smeraldo.html

Paolo Conte likes it :cool:

Er... Must I make a list for all of the theaters we have in Rome?

UBI MAIOR, MINOR CESSAT :bow:

and i'm available to do a 24 h rally from north to south :drive:

that's sad

you could always fly to LA (presuming he does a gig here)

I could. And you could take me. :das:

NOw there are days when I would think "small accoustic places, he'll come to Middlesbrough, it'll be fantastic", and days when I'm thinking- "small, I'll never get a ticket". Today is the second sort of day. But as Kelzy says- there's always YOuTube. And I really hope one of hte places is Australia, though I guess it's so huge that it wouldn't help most of the Aussies much?

I hope he does a few gigs in every country. It's about time he went back to basics and reality. If he did decide to come here then 1 show in Melbourne is all I'd ask for.

I keep thinking Sydney Opera House, but Australia is so vast, that is just a small part of it.

That too would be nice.

All of those nice small theatres around the world are probably in Paris.

:lmfao: You read my mind.

Maybe an MFC pre-sale

Exactly. Definitely. There should be a 24 hour MFC pre-sale. I can't remember who said "it should be on his blog so all fans get a chance" But I'm sorry I don't agree with that. Other artists fans get exclusive tickets on their fan clubs so I think we should too. We are official afterall.

But will MFC membership ever = "perks" and/or "privileges" (like advanced notice)?

Sorry if someone's mentioned it already. I'm sneaking on at work and haven't read everyone's posts in the last couple hours.

Please no secret gigs, Mika. Just way too stressful.

He'd be a damn fool to do a secret gig here.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, is there anybody at my show??" :no::naughty:

mikamusic.jpg

*sneaky2*

LOL!! Awww, hun. I feel your pain.

So, uhm yes. I have many more I made about 7 months ago.
Back when the Photoshop thread was cooking.
wow that is so deep

what an sophisticated and

interestingquestion

Oh,you made me laugh out loud

:cheerful_h4h: I'm not afraid to ask things for the people.

I just saw this on Mikagasmic

znlc7d.jpg

cruel people !

That would be one of mine..