Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

Hmm, nice place you've got here...

Love the colour theme :o

Thank you!!

Entrance to the Guest room.

treehouse-bedroom-1.jpg

The guest room and ensuite

jp2.jpg

The drunk guests bathroom :naughty:

Bathroom.jpg

Edited by Kelzy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!!

treehouse-bedroom-1.jpg

The guest room and on suite

jp2.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

One feels the decor inside the establishment does not live up to the shabby chic promise of the exterior :fisch:

One feels the decor inside the establishment does not live up to the shabby chic promise of the exterior :fisch:

Well, that's why I've got Mikamaid clearing away the cobwebs. He'll be painting shortly. :thumb_yello:

Dawack will supervise.

*backs up* geez, i wasn't saing she did a terrible job on it, i was just saying I don't really like (hate, i'm sorry, i used the word "hate" too loosely there) the way mika is portrayed in it.

Geez, it's only a fecking joke:doh:

Excuse me, but he's already at my place cleaning my spiderwebs

mikamaid.jpg

:eek::lmao:Asolutely brilliant!

Linde, you're the best. :tears::wub2:

I know:das:*Hugs Alex and types it like this, cuz otherwise she has too many smileys in her post*

I would so not walk on that floor.... that floor scares me....

Me neither, I would get dizzy..It looks awesome though!

Oh, and dayum! I hate that 7 smiley rule -_______-''

I would so not walk on that floor.... that floor scares me....

Indeed !

Me neither, I would get dizzy..It looks awesome though!

Ahhh, but you 3 would feel differently about that if you were drunk as skunks and had already broken the seal. :naughty:

Geez, it's only a fecking joke

Don't worry. I think she knows that.

I also think we've all gotten offended on behalf of Mika at some point. I did recently over some hair comments. Which is fine that we do it, but not necessary. I think he'd appreciate a box of chewing gum more. Strangely enough, if we knew what he thought was funny then others might find it funny too. But I'm not one to laugh at something he might laugh at, and not laugh at something he might be offended by.. I laugh on my own terms.. Gosh did that make any sense? Where's my interpreter?? Twatty?? :naughty: Anyway.. move on.. Moooooooooveeee on.. DrunkCow.gif

:eek::lmao:Asolutely brilliant!

Why, thank ye madam!

Ahhh, but you 3 would feel differently about that if you were drunk as skunks and had already broken the seal. :naughty:

I also think we've all gotten offended on behalf of Mika at some point. I did recently over some hair comments. Which is fine that we do it, but not necessary. I think he'd appreciate a box of chewing gum more. Strangely enough, if we knew what he thought was funny then others might find it funny too. But I'm not one to laugh at something he might laugh at, and not laugh at something he might be offended by.. I laugh on my own terms.. Gosh did that make any sense? Where's my interpreter?? Twatty?? :naughty: Anyway.. move on.. Moooooooooveeee on.. DrunkCow.gif

Why, thank ye madam!

Yeah I know. I laugh at my own terms too. If I find something funny, I laugh. If I don't find it funny, I just don't comment on it:naughty:

Yeah I know. I laugh at my own terms too. If I find something funny, I laugh. If I don't find it funny, I just don't comment on it:naughty:

And when I spit my drink all over the screen, you'll all hear about it. :thumb_yello::lol3:

Aren't we Maureen?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Absof*ckinglutely...... :punk:

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Geez, it's only a fecking joke:doh:

'

Kelzy: Yes, exactly. :huglove: By the way.. I can see the funny side in that maid :naughty: but yes, sometimes I get overly defensive of Mika's feelings.

Xlindee: i was just explaining, becasue I was getting yelled at, both on here and in PM's by various people.

Read back and see why I said I didn't like it originally. :wink2: I was never taking a dig at Alex.

Alex:I really am sorry that I hurt your feelings Alex. It was thoughtless of me and I hope you can forgive me :huh:

Thank you!!

treehouse-bedroom-1.jpg

The guest room and ensuite

jp2.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Screw "staying" at yours, can I LIVE here???

What's that I smell?

Delicious!

Aarg! I hate living in a diff timezone! I always miss your replies and everyone has a conversation and then I log on like, a DAY after and I'm too late to join in :(

Oh and thank you for sending Mika in with breakfast, he really is the ost marvellous cook :Dp

me neither:naughty:

*agrees* that IS terrible oranising.. i tried and tried and couldn't see the pattern!

I think he's somewhat faking OCD- because he keeps insisting he has it!

people who have it ususally insst they don't! :lol3:

aha,Welkom to the club of non believers

:welcomeani: