Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he works 25/7?

He wold never work that much:roftl:

Nah, kidding... But I doubt it that he cares about how he looks on vlogs.. I woldn't give damn about it:naughty: 'They're my fans, so they have to like it':mf_rosetinted: Or not!:naughty:

Are you serious? :roftl:

:bleh:

Do I look like I'm joking to you? :mf_rosetinted:

Well yeah, but I guess he woldn't be fearing that he looked bad:naughty: He's had more hard working days(I think) and he still looks good:naughty:

Who knows :fisch: untill we see a vlog...:naughty:

Carlota,stop editing your posts!!:roftl:

Well I'm just changing my opinnion all the time, and particularly today I look like I have multiple personalities... I think the identity madness finally got me:naughty:

I guess he has a tan from californian beaches and he doesn't want us to notice...

Maybe... Maybe he's waiting for it to go away, 'cause he wants us to think that he's working!!:naughty:

Well I'm just changing my opinnion all the time, and particularly today I look like I have multiple personalities... I think the identity madness finally got me:naughty:

Maybe... Maybe he's waiting for it to go away, 'cause he wants us to think that he's working!!:naughty:

:naughty: I was kidding. :wink2:

Yes :mf_rosetinted:

Nice to know :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I was kidding. :wink2:

Nice to know :mf_rosetinted:

I know :mf_rosetinted:

(btw, have you seen the videos already? You don't have to talk about it in this thread, but I'm a bit curious :bleh: Maybe another thread if you have seen them? :roftl:)

Oh!:doh:

And.. Lately I keep taking people seriously when they're joking:rl:

I need my daily humour injection:naty:

Hmm,I'm not in the hippie mood this evening either. :naughty: you can see it cos I'm terribly ironic. :mf_rosetinted:

I know :mf_rosetinted:

(btw, have you seen the videos already? You don't have to talk about it in this thread, but I'm a bit curious :h: Maybe another thread if you have seen them? :rtl

What videos? The ones from the DMeeting?

Are you kidding?

Why the heck do you think he gets the album recordings in la?

To escape london's awful weather at this time of the year, of course lol

And where did he record his first one,in Chernobile? Greg Wells' studio is there. lol ;)

Hmm,I'm not in the hippie mood this evening either. :naughty: you can see it cos I'm terribly ironic. :mf_rosetinted:

What videos? The ones from the DMeeting?

No, the ones I gave you .. uh .. friday I think? In the screenshots-thread..

And maybe the DMeeting-ones yes.. :roftl:

Do tell:naughty:

What did you do?

LOL

(o and erm...funny Ingie video: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8xA5hRZZw ):roftl:

Well firstly on the way to Somerset House, dressed as a penguin and carrying the flag, I got stopped by a policeman thinking I was on my way to Downing Street to protest in front of the Prime Ministers house!

And at Brixton on the 28th Feb, for some reason I seemed to attract the attention a policeman on a bicycle! Can't remember why, but Racha has a picture of it somewhere!

No, the ones I gave you .. uh .. friday I think? In the screenshots-thread..

And maybe the DMeeting-ones yes.. :roftl:

Nope,I didn't make it these days,I had LOADS of homework to do and this evening I was at one concert. I just got back.

But I'll try to watch it as soon as possible. :wink2:

As for the DM ones,yeah I just watched the Love Today one.

Well firstly on the way to Somerset House, dressed as a penguin and carrying the flag, I got stopped by a policeman thinking I was on my way to Downing Street to protest in front of the Prime Ministers house!

And at Brixton on the 28th Feb, for some reason I seemed to attract the attention a policeman on a bicycle! Can't remember why, but Racha has a picture of it somewhere!

Hahahahahahahhahaha great hahahahahaha

Post that picture plz:roftl:

Oh god:lmfao: A protesting pengu!:roftl: