Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

I always have good dreams like that and sort of think they're real when I wake up but then I go online and there's nothing:thumbdown:

Me too :thumbdown:

Like the dream I had where my dad chopped off my feet and killed my best friend who gave me her cat then came back to life and demanded it back was so real.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too :thumbdown:

Like the dream I had where my dad chopped off my feet and killed my best friend who gave me her cat then came back to life and demanded it back was so real.

:shocked::boxed::roftl:

I'm glad that's not true :naughty:

jeez, me too :blink:

:roftl:

He was chasing me and my mom and all these people up the stairs with this odd pirate looking knife, and KACHINGA there goes the little piggies.

Oh god:lmfao:

Well, I once dreamt that I went down a mud slide with Mika...:roftl: If that even exists!

:das

That'd be fun...:fisch:

MY mika dreams include

1 that cant be menshhhuned, one where he's a movie star and I'm a CSI, one where he dates christina aguilera.

We were all dirrtyy :das:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I had one once that he came to my house, dressed on my clothes(looking ridiculous, they were too small for him) and we took lots of pics. and he wold sit in my bed as I was lurking here.:naughty: Not so interesting though!:naughty:

:das:

That'd be fun...:fisch:

MY mika dreams include

1 that cant be menshhhuned, one where he's a movie star and I'm a CSI, one where he dates christina aguilera.

I've had my fair share of Mika dreams, but they're all PG. :naughty:

It's only when it's a lucid dream (dreams you can control) when it becomes PG13 and so on :das::lmao:

I've had my fair share of Mika dreams, but they're all PG. :naughty:

It's only when it's a lucid dream (dreams you can control) when it becomes PG13 and so on :das::lmao:

I only had one PG, and when it was at the best part, I woke up.:roftl:

We were all dirrtyy :das:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I had one once that he came to my house, dressed on my clothes(looking ridiculous, they were too small for him) and we took lots of pics. and he wold sit in my bed as I was lurking here.:naughty: Not so interesting though!:naughty:

Awww :lol3:

My christina aguilera one made me really angry and when i woke up i was all raged.

:lmfao:

HAHA, well the one where he dates CA it's a bit explicit. They make love underwater :sneaky2:

:shocked::floor:

Oh wow, that is amazing :lmao::lmfao:

I hate when I have dreams like that (though not quite that explicit) and then I wake up being mad at the people who were involved in the dream :naughty:

:shocked::floor:

Oh wow, that is amazing

I hate when I have dreams like that (though not quite that explicit) and then I wake up being mad at the people who were involved in the dream

I know, it hurts my spleen being that angry.

I got even angrier when he leaned in to kiss me and my cell phone rang. :thumbdown:

Of course.:mf_rosetinted:

No way!:lmfao:

Is your unconcious obssessed too or what?

:roftl:

no. :sneaky2: