Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's cuz i'm happy we are back! :punk:

and plus i love picking on you hehe

So I noticed!:naughty:

:roftl: Isn't she ?! She must be excited ... :naughty:

Oh ... didn't know there was a studio called RAK ... :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, it was established by Mickie Most in 1976, and was a successful record company for a while.

apparently we'll see it when we get the dvd in canada... he shows it on the dvd

You'll see the pic in my avi:wink2:

And he says "we are writing and recording in the RAK studios":wub2:

hahah! I know exactly what you mean. :wink2:

I still haven't checked out Britney's new thing. Thanks for reminding me.

The episode where Niles does the Tom Cruise in Risky Business impersonation. Cmon!! It's brilliant!!

Srry, don't know it :s

Hahaha I'm watching friends. It's that one where Pheobe knows that Monika and Chandler are secretly together nad is pretending to be in love with Chandler and Monica and Chandler realise she knows and they're like "She doesn't know that WE know that she knows!" and Joey who's been in on it on both sides gets so cross!

Then Pheobe and Rachael realise that Monica and Chandler have realised that they know they know so they figure that Monica and Chandler don't know they know that THEY know...

It's priceless!

Hahaha I'm watching friends. It's that one where Pheobe knows that Monika and Chandler are secretly together nad is pretending to be in love with Chandler and Monica and Chandler realise she knows and they're like "She doesn't know that WE know that she knows!" and Joey who's been in on it on both sides gets so cross!

Then Pheobe and Rachael realise that Monica and Chandler have realised that they know they know so they figure that Monica and Chandler don't know they know that THEY know...

It's priceless!

That's the one where Chandler and Phoebe chat each other up, right? :roftl: I love that episode.

Sophie posted the drawing on her blog and she says:

Here we go... with a nod to Heath Robinson. A few discerning viewers have questioned the inclusion of sausages in this drawing. I can only refer them to chapter four of George Bracegirdle's Great Art by Great Artists (sadly no longer in print) in which he suggests any composition is improved with sausages.

LOL THAT'S the one!

"So... This is my bra..."

"... It's very very nice...'

'Well, I'm very happy we're going to have all the S*X..."

"You should be... I'm very bendy..."

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqt6PGE7W0I

:roftl: Oh, I love Joey..

Here we go... with a nod to Heath Robinson. A few discerning viewers have questioned the inclusion of sausages in this drawing. I can only refer them to chapter four of George Bracegirdle's Great Art by Great Artists (sadly no longer in print) in which he suggests any composition is improved with sausages.

Thanks for that.

I suppose it would be too much to ask for another blog now.. :naughty:

Talking about TV series, does anyone know if we have a thread about the series "Two and a half men"?

I love it, it's hilarious!:wub2:

I've tried to search but it doesn't work!:blink:

Haven't seen one and couldn't find it in a search. :wink2:

I like that show too. :naughty:

Haven't seen one and couldn't find it in a search. :wink2:

I like that show too. :naughty:

Thanks for trying!:thumb_yello:

Yeah it's good, great actors, unbelieveable plot line, the mother is my favourite and who's heart isn't melting for poor Alan?:wub2:

Thanks for trying!:thumb_yello:

Yeah it's good, great actors, unbelieveable plot line, the mother is my favourite and who's heart isn't melting for poor Alan?:wub2:

MINE!

Mine isn't that's who ;)

He's an annoying, wining, clingy, oversensitive little boy who can't control his own kid!

But Malibu's pretty isn't it?

Talking about TV series, does anyone know if we have a thread about the series "Two and a half men"?

I love it, it's hilarious!:wub2:

I've tried to search but it doesn't work!:blink:

I LOVE TAAHM!

Jake = hilarious!

It's priceless!

LMFAO!! This episode is one of the best.

Hmmm ... that quote reminds me of another contemporary artist I very much admire ... Mark Ryden ...

WARNING: For those who are Vegetarian ... these are whimsical paintings which include meat ... please do not click on the link if this may offend. :thumb_yello:

Click on paintings>gallery3>

http://www.markryden.com/paintings/index.html

Edited by happikali

Hmmm ... that quote reminds me of another contemporary artist I very much admire ... Mark Ryden ...

WARNING: For those who are Vegetarian ... these are whimsical paintings which include meat ... please do not click on the link if this may offend. :thumb_yello:

Click on paintings>gallery3>

http://www.markryden.com/paintings/index.html

Thanks for the link!:thumb_yello:

Well I'd like to go back to the first blog, and say without any reservations, I LOVE THAT HAT!!!

I know a lot of people don't, but I do, it's quirky and colourful. Would like to know what the artwork on it is, and the badge/button he has on it too?

I'm very impressed that he is keeping up with world events. And that the state of the world economy is having an effect on his music, should make for an interesting outcome, I look forward to hearing it.