Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even notice "possetion". *twitch*

He's good at shunning. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess it's lucky you rarely read his blogs then. :roftl:

Many are accustomed to it now. :wink2:

Watch out for some double-lettering when it's not needed. eg, Exactlly.

Don't as 'dont'. It's as its or its as it's.

I think he just writes too fast and doesn't spell check.

Besides, if you want a headache, go read one of Courtney Love's blogs. Perez can't make sense of it. But, I love them. *squees* She commented my myspace page.

This is sort of interesting about the Church

(Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe) in Mexico--

"On November 30, 2006, Basilica authorities announced plans to locate a

Domino's Pizza franchise in the atrium.

This would require the removal of about 150 merchants who sell traditional, local food there. Authorities of the Gustavo A. Madero borough denied the request for their removal, arguing that the sellers already have legal permits to work there. The Domino's franchise is awaiting approval from both the Basilica and the local government to begin operations. If the venture proceeds the Basilica would receive nearly a million pesos profit."

This is sort of interesting about the Church

(Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe) in Mexico--

"On November 30, 2006, Basilica authorities announced plans to locate a

Domino's Pizza franchise in the atrium.

This would require the removal of about 150 merchants who sell traditional, local food there. Authorities of the Gustavo A. Madero borough denied the request for their removal, arguing that the sellers already have legal permits to work there. The Domino's franchise is awaiting approval from both the Basilica and the local government to begin operations. If the venture proceeds the Basilica would receive nearly a million pesos profit."

Oh very interesting. Thanks for that. :thumb_yello:

I guess it's lucky you rarely read his blogs then. :roftl:

Many are accustomed to it now. :wink2:

Watch out for some double-lettering when it's not needed. eg, Exactlly.

Don't as 'dont'. It's as its or its as it's.

You've just completely turned me off the idea of ever going back and reading the past blogs I missed/shunned. :boxed:

so what shall we make of that blog?:blink:

apart from mispelling, which i'm very sensible for (making lots myself, plus grammar and lexicon mistakes........:sneaky2:)....i feel a bit uncomfortable.

too many popstars are taken by religious obsession, but at least this time it's not scientology or kabala...i hope it's just a graphic thing for mika...and a light help to meditate in silence on important issues.

nonetheless, i fear a sort of religion war after this blog...:blink:

it's a lovely blog anyway, showing another aspect of mika's mind.

and yes...i believe in serendipity and coincidences too, but without being obsessed by them.

ok, random post over

apart from mispelling, which i'm very sensible for (making lots myself, plus grammar and lexicon mistakes........:sneaky2:)

You're allowed to make mistakes since English isn't your first language. :bleh: Unlike Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

too many popstars are taken by religious obsession, but at least this time it's not scientology or kabala...i hope it's just a graphic thing for mika...and a light help to meditate in silence on important issues.

and yes...i believe in serendipity and coincidences too, but without being obsessed by them.

I think the blog was more on religious art not religion itself. The tone doesn't sound serious anyway, e.g. he said that his mother thinks it means he should go to church but he thinks it means he should wear the hat more often. He does stress the significance of omens but that doesn't have to be taken as a religious thing either.

Edited by SuperTwat

You're allowed to make mistakes since English isn't your first language. :bleh: Unlike Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I think the blog was more on religious art not religion itself. The tone doesn't sound serious anyway, e.g. he said that his mother thinks it means he should go to church but he thinks it means he should wear the hat more often. He does stress the significance of omens but that doesn't have to be taken as a religious thing either.

i'll hire you as my favourite therapist (out of the apple thread :naughty:)....you can always set my feelings right!:wub2:

are you expensive?:bleh:

Since that was about two years ago,

I thought maybe I could find an update,

but I didn't find one!

I couldn't find anything else about it either. :blink:

You've just completely turned me off the idea of ever going back and reading the past blogs I missed/shunned. :boxed:

:roftl: It's not that bad.

so what shall we make of that blog?:blink:

apart from mispelling, which i'm very sensible for (making lots myself, plus grammar and lexicon mistakes........:sneaky2:)....i feel a bit uncomfortable.

ok, random post over

I think Mika already had a religion curiousity going on. Couple that with a Mexico fetish (Gray Skelly - day of the dead) and bright colours and it's really not much of a surprise.

An example, a bracelet my mother gave me. I love the look of it when she gave it to me, then put it on and realised it was full of religious deities. I was in two minds about this but came to the conclusion that it is perfectly reasonable to admire religious images and not be religious. Afterall there are some visually stunning pieces out there.

I find it coincidental that today, after reading Mika's blog, that this bracelet fell out of a drawer. Had you of asked me where it was prior I wouldn't have known. I put it on and looked at it, and then realised I was looking at Lady Guadalupe.

random reply over :wink2:

I couldn't find anything else about it either. :blink:

:roftl: It's not that bad.

I think Mika already had a religion curiousity going on. Couple that with a Mexico fetish (Gray Skelly - day of the dead) and bright colours and it's really not much of a surprise.

An example, a bracelet my mother gave me. I love the look of it when she gave it to me, then put it on and realised it was full of religious deities. I was in two minds about this but came to the conclusion that it is perfectly reasonable to admire religious images and not be religious. Afterall there are some visually stunning pieces out there.

I find it coincidental that today, after reading Mika's blog, that this bracelet fell out of a drawer. Had you of asked me where it was prior I wouldn't have known. I put it on and looked at it, and then realised I was looking at Lady Guadalupe.

random reply over :wink2:

don't say that to an italian...we live plunged into them!:bleh:

WOW:shocked: for the conicidence!

Very expensive. I need to be to fund my lifestyle. :naughty:

naaaaaaaaaaa...i'll go on chasing you through the threads then...it's cheaper :blush-anim-cl:

don't say that to an italian...we live plunged into them!:bleh:

WOW:shocked: for the conicidence!

Hahah!, Well, isn't it better to have someone who isn't religious admire them, than someone who isn't religious speak badly of them? :wink2:

I enjoyed my time in catholic schools due to the visually stunning churches and images.

I uploaded a pic, here is my bracelet.

And yes, WOW! I wasn't expecting that at all. If someone asked me if I owned anything with her on it I'd have said "No chance". Now I need to identify the other images on it.

doesn't that possetion come from mixing with the french possession?

we have to remember he also thinks in french...

Can you explain more? I don't follow that.

Maybe he just thought it looked like there were too many S's in there.

He spelt obsession correctly though. That made me scratch my head.

Hahah!, Well, isn't it better to have someone who isn't religious admire them, than someone who isn't religious speak badly of them? :wink2:

I enjoyed my time in catholic schools due to the visually stunning churches and images.

I uploaded a pic, here is my bracelet.

And yes, WOW! I wasn't expecting that at all. If someone asked me if I owned anything with her on it I'd have said "No chance". Now I need to identify the other images on it.

i can help you in this, but i need a bigger image!

the first one on the left, upper pic, is called BAMBINO DI PRAGA, and it's in a sanctuary in Italy, in my region LIGURIA, near Genoa.

you can see it here:

http://www.gesubambino.org/

please....take a pic of every image....i think we can all help you!:thumb_yello:

it's a new game...find the saint!:naughty:

WOW Kelz ! I love your bracelet !!! *wants* :mf_lustslow:

Great idea Robi !! Spot the saint !! :thumb_yello:

As I posted in Mika's blog ... there are so many beautiful religious/sacred icons from cultures around the world ... I really appreciate them ! :original:

EDIT: I don't know alot about them .... but I'm happy to be educated !!

i can help you in this, but i need a bigger image!

the first one on the left, upper pic, is called BAMBINO DI PRAGA, and it's in a sanctuary in Italy, in my region LIGURIA, near Genoa.

you can see it here:

http://www.gesubambino.org/

please....take a pic of every image....i think we can all help you!:thumb_yello:

it's a new game...find the saint!:naughty:

Awesome!! Individual shots were impossible. It was hard to get it to focus clearly.

So, ok, here we go!!

It's a huge photo, and I apologise for that..

braceletenlarged.jpg

so...G and I are ok

what about a new thread? :blink:

or it's just me finding the treasure hunt interesting?:naughty:

ops i forgot to say 'thanks'...so unpolite sometimes lol

edit: maybe mika will be interested in reading it..........

Edited by robertina

so...G and I are ok

I want to know.. Maybe a new thread would be more fun :wink2::naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2006847#post2006847

so...G and I are ok

:roftl: Haha !! When I read that I thought you meant G (my first name starts with G ) & you (Robi) are ok ... as I had just posted previously ... LOL !! :blush-anim-cl:

Great idea for a thread !! I'll be there !

How can Meeks not find it interesting ?! :wink2: