Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

my church is even better because we have a awesome youth pastor from florida :biggrin2: and i play the keyboard and drums some sundays.. that makes it beyound incredible. and my boyfriend goeas there. and he is also very mikalicious. he's tall, has brown curly hair and hazel eyes *cough* i wonder what attracted me to him orginally...

Well my church has a youth leader who's like 22 but looks 12!

I swear, she's TEENY!

And we have TWO, count 'em, TWO Mikalicious boys who are TWINS!

And my favourite of the two is everyone's friend. He has brown curly hair, tan skin, big BROW *cough COUGH* eyes, lucious lips, dimples, is tll and skinny, wears really bright clothes and is theatrical, plays piano and can sing high!

Yeah, he's just a friend though :(But I'm working on it!

So my church is pretty much superior... *turns nose up*

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I sent you a pm and then I happened to notice her site has changed and it now says this on Ophelia's myspace:

Less credibly, she was also Mika's dancing voluptuary (2007) until she was sacked for voicing her opinions on pop muzak and making off with the tour bus rider. The whole shameful episode has scarred Bitz for life but added fuel to her lust for massive audiences and media adulation.

OMG!

What, Blitz did that?

Voicing her opinions about pop music... Hmmm....

Hey I sent you a pm and then I happened to notice her site has changed and it now says this on Ophelia's myspace:

Less credibly, she was also Mika's dancing voluptuary (2007) until she was sacked for voicing her opinions on pop muzak and making off with the tour bus rider. The whole shameful episode has scarred Bitz for life but added fuel to her lust for massive audiences and media adulation.

Katyyyy, do you realise your trashing the dirt???

Gawd! whatta story ;(

Katyyyy, do you realise your trashing the dirt???

Gawd! whatta story ;(

I can remove it if you think I should. Well I removed my post but it doesn't remove the quotes. But someone else will come across it.

Edited by katydid

can i ask who you guys are talking about?

Hey a few days ago I had looked up Ophelia, the Big Girl, because I noticed she didn't seem to be with the group anymore.

Her myspace mentioned Mika, but said she didn't want to be asked about it and now she has changed her page and it said what I just posted.

Well my church has a youth leader who's like 22 but looks 12!

I swear, she's TEENY!

And we have TWO, count 'em, TWO Mikalicious boys who are TWINS!

And my favourite of the two is everyone's friend. He has brown curly hair, tan skin, big BROW *cough COUGH* eyes, lucious lips, dimples, is tll and skinny, wears really bright clothes and is theatrical, plays piano and can sing high!

Yeah, he's just a friend though :(But I'm working on it!

So my church is pretty much superior... *turns nose up*

Ha ha, this sounds like "my church is bigger than your church"

I think if Mika went to church, attendances would go through the roof, LOL!!!

Ha ha, this sounds like "my church is bigger than your church"

I think if Mika went to church, attendances would go through the roof, LOL!!!

:lol3: we're just messing. but ur so right :bleh:

thats what i don't like; when people start to go to church becasue some celeb is. i went to church myself on a impulse when i was 13, havn't looked back. i actually got baptised the other day.

willywonka: hehe

rak1: you just made me think about how in the olden days people used to have huge wars over which church was better.

"my troops (for the army of the lord) are bigger than yours! you'll never stand my fight!"

"yeah, well, ours is a church that is based upon tradition, but with your careless words you tread upon my vision (for the whole world to be christian..)

OKOK enough with my silliness :bleh:

thats what i don't like; when people start to go to church becasue some celeb is. i went to church myself on a impulse when i was 13, havn't looked back. i actually got baptised the other day.

Congratulations!

willywonka: hehe

rak1: you just made me think about how in the olden days people used to have huge wars over which church was better.

"my troops (for the army of the lord) are bigger than yours! you'll never stand my fight!"

"yeah, well, ours is a church that is based upon tradition, but with your careless words you tread upon my vision (for the whole world to be christian..)

OKOK enough with my silliness :bleh:

Yes indeed, enough!

There's only room for one cleverdick around here!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know, I was ill last night and we had the ambulence around and all that and all I wanted was to talk to that Mikalish guy I was talking about from Church and he read me a verse from the bible. I'm not... Well, I'm not REALLY christian, it's one of my many personalities if that makes sense.

It's written by my guy's namesake.

"I give you peace. The kind ofpeace that only I can give.It isn't like the peace that this world can give, So don't be worried or afraid."

It made me feel all the better that he'd read it to me :)

So I'd say that my church is better than your because he's there like a gardian angel for me.

And he's hot :D

Hey, Im not religious whatsoever.

ZOMG does that mean I should be offended?:eek:

:naughty:

I kid. I kid. But Nah, im not going to church because mika has mary on his head.

:roftl::roftl: They'd burn down around you anyway.

he'd have to wear a dark veil like my granny not to be recognised...

OMG!

I started out going to Samoan catholic churches and I was the only Balangi (white) girl there and I ALWAYS got given grief by all the polynesian kids because I was balangi and had "chinese eyes" ie my half blindness.

At those churches the dresscode is "like an overflowed washingmachine" where all the guys wear... I'm calling them skirts because THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE!

They're SKIRTS that men wear for special occasions it's perfectly accepted in polynesian culture.

The women wear white dresses that are fitted to the body with their breasts cleavage shown and big, flouncy, white hats with pastal coloured flowers and irodescent bows.

The little girls wear full skirted dresses with flowers that are frothy and white. Resembling closely, that of a flower girl's.

Everybody wore Jandals (flip flops, thongs, those shoes that you slip on your feet that are helf on your foot by a strap that gors over your big toe and all the other four toes and has a bit between your big toe and the others so it sits comfortably. Like a summer shoe... Yeah...)

I say it and I say it again: My church may not be better than Racinghorses' but it IS BETTER THAN SUCH A FATE! :P

We just have casual dress at my church ;)

My church also starts at 10am. In the Samoan ones, we start at 7 or 8am which means we have to be up at 5 or 6am to get ready and get there, ou know Auckland traffic don't you? :P