Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute....didn't he say: A blog with answered question's once a month?:das:

Well, the last one was in december. And we had only one so far.:naughty:

Wouldn't be the first time he wouldn't make a part 2 of a blog..

i thought about that and i'm pretty sure there won't be a part 2...at least not soon.

and i'm 98% sure that the fingertip song was just his imagination :hair:

But i guess we should stop whining about wanting to see his hair so much, otherwise, being the teaser Mika is, he'll vlog wearing a cap...

Be careful, you might give him idea's now!:naughty:

I loved the ballons, the colours and the patterns are nice!!

Well if songs are going well.. Please show us some:fisch:

Yah. Can't he give us a teaser? And no, not that humming bit in the Paris DVD please:sneaky2:

The mooooing is hilarious!

especially if you're not up to date with this thread and you walk in and see a bunch of cow gifs and mooooooooooooooooo written everywhere:roftl:

Mika and his balloon blog, I think it's really funny how excited he sounds over his balloons. They are lovaly and shiny and pretty, I get it...but...they are still just big balloons:naughty:

:das: sorry, I just sense chickeny undertones to saying balloons and big too much in one sentence.

The mooooing is hilarious!

especially if you're not up to date with this thread and you walk in and see a bunch of cow gifs and mooooooooooooooooo written everywhere:roftl:

Mika and his balloon blog, I think it's really funny how excited he sounds over his balloons. They are lovaly and shiny and pretty, I get it...but...they are still just big balloons:naughty:

:das: sorry, I just sense chickeny undertones to saying balloons and big too much in one sentence.

Awww, how can you not get excited about balloons!!!

They're great!!!

Be careful, you might give him idea's now!:naughty:

Yah. Can't he give us a teaser? And no, not that humming bit in the Paris DVD please:sneaky2:

I'm hoping that tune he was playing in the studio makes it on the album, it's gorgeous!

No. I think he will either spend Christmas in London with his family, or he will take his parents, brothers and sisters all on a vacation together somewhere warm. :thumb_yello:

Or - or. And then will arrive home.... :blush-anim-cl:) I am glad))) thanks you ,has calmed me!:wink2: